• Color
    • Multiplayer
    • Antiban
    • Simple progress report
    • Ugly script thread
    • Obstacle failure detection

Setup
    1. Ensure simba is set up correctly. See here
    2. Make sure all the accounts you're using have the official SRL settings. With the chatbox dragged all the way down. See picture. Be in DirectX mode.
    3. Ensure all task popups are disabled.
    4. Play the script and fill out the form
    5. Let the script log you in. If you start the script logged in expect errors. There is a delicate setup process that the script will take care of for you.

Your UI should look like this. The script will not work unless the chatbox is dragged all the way down as in the image.

Things to note
    • This script is new. Expect bugs. If anything goes wrong, the script will automatically stop and log you out.
    • If you experience a bug, please post the debug. I may still need to tweak some things.
    • The bug i'm expecting the most is clicking the log. I'm pretty sure I have it working in all cases but please watch the script's first iteration and ensure it clicks on the log.
    • This script relies on fixed TBoxes to navigate the obstacle course. I am fairly confident this script will not work if you are not using smart. This does work in the browser apparently.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Camel; 11-03-2014 at 06:08 PM. Reason: New version

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Congrats on the release!
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

Gratz and you might want to hide your RSN
    #slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will build a wall
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I still keep getting the log bug

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phantom0071 View Post
    I still keep getting the log bug
    What does the debug say? or does the mouse miss the log?.. I have a fix for both of these in the works. The current system for finding the log isn't that reliable. In the mean time, try switching worlds (colors vary between worlds) until it works if you really need to use the script.

Okay, nevermind. I fixed it. Use the new version.
    Last edited by Camel; 11-03-2014 at 06:10 PM. Reason: update

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)

gratz on the release! i was waiting for someone to release this :P

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    538 Post(s)

---- Burthorpe Agility ----
    Run time: 01h 24m 06s
    Runs per hour: 71
    Experience Gained: 7900
    Experience per hour: 5635
    Total Recoveries: 0
    ---------------------------
    Good script, as warned you might have to change the colours (though personally I'm quite lazy and just hop worlds once or twice till it works )
    Using it to train a few accounts, was quite happy to see this script here when I looked
    Congratz on members aswelll... sorry I missed your app but it would of been a yes from me (skimmed through your tut and it looks good )

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Killer View Post
    Good script, as warned you might have to change the colours (though personally I'm quite lazy and just hop worlds once or twice till it works )
    Using it to train a few accounts, was quite happy to see this script here when I looked
    Congratz on members aswelll... sorry I missed your app but it would of been a yes from me (skimmed through your tut and it looks good )
    Thanks, good to know it works for someone else. As for the colors, I went through at least 10 worlds to gather them... I guess I'll go through every single one then. They vary a lot apparently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)

Hmm for me seems to get stuck pretty often. So i changed the world once and it did a lap without failing. I LOVE the mouse movement you did.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    538 Post(s)

Been looking through the code of this... its pretty good but I would highly dis recommend using static cords (you seem to have them for clicking obstacles) I know you check to see if it finds the obstacles and checks the mouseover text but static cords can be easily broken (and I believe they were in yesterdays update)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tulpiuka View Post
    Hmm for me seems to get stuck pretty often. So i changed the world once and it did a lap without failing. I LOVE the mouse movement you did.
    IT getting stuck would either result from not letting the script logging you in (or not setting it up perfectly), or outdated colors (which is the likely culprit).

Quote Originally Posted by The Killer View Post
    Been looking through the code of this... its pretty good but I would highly dis recommend using static cords (you seem to have them for clicking obstacles) I know you check to see if it finds the obstacles and checks the mouseover text but static cords can be easily broken (and I believe they were in yesterdays update)
    While I 100% agree that using static coordinates (tboxes if you want to be specific) is generally bad practice, I think they have a time and place. If an activity, such as this one, sets you in an exact position everytime using a TBox is just as reliable as searching for a color; Although, the script must setup 100% correctly for this to be true.

I've ran this on a few worlds just now and the only errors encountered were the colors of the starting line (which i'm updating right now). I check for mouseover and if it screws up (no text found) the script will "reset" itself and redo all of the very specific settings for this to function correctly.

EDIT: Ok. V2.3 is out. I updated the buggy color and made this work without smart if desired.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

wow nice, level 5 confirmed... i'm not memeber :P

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Mine logs in, teleports to birthstone, walks to the course and just stand there, sometimes it will click on ocaome guy that when clicked just says hey, if I doable smart, hit the first object and the reenable, it tries to click second, misses and teleports, runs back and does nothing. My settings are spot on (using ashamans scripts with no problems)

Any ideas?

Cheers

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Working great for me, good job on this

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liam1997 View Post
    Mine logs in, teleports to birthstone, walks to the course and just stand there, sometimes it will click on ocaome guy that when clicked just says hey, if I doable smart, hit the first object and the reenable, it tries to click second, misses and teleports, runs back and does nothing. My settings are spot on (using ashamans scripts with no problems)

Any ideas?

Cheers
    It could be a number of things. Could you post anything that was in the debug box in simba. A screenshot of your character in this position would help. Also a screenshot of your graphics settings might have some answers. My guess would either be colors being off or settings not being perfect.

E: Also, would you happen to be running this in Open Gl or directX? This does not work in Open GL. I might make it work regardless at some point.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    It could be a number of things. Could you post anything that was in the debug box in simba. A screenshot of your character in this position would help. Also a screenshot of your graphics settings might have some answers. My guess would either be colors being off or settings not being perfect.

E: Also, would you happen to be running this in Open Gl or directX? This does not work in Open GL. I might make it work regardless at some point.
    I was running in OpenGL. Do I just change settings to direct x and it can use smart or do I have to let it run in browser

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liam1997 View Post
    I was running in OpenGL. Do I just change settings to direct x and it can use smart or do I have to let it run in browser
    Just change your settings in game, it will still use SMART.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

is it just me or does this script click in the exact spot on every obstacle? or is it slightly different? Please let me know! also what level is it beneficial to use it to? I want to get agil up as fast as i can currently haha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

im just looking for a simple bot to get me 45 agility,

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

@Camel;

Works well If you want to continue deving this script, I would suggest 'predicting' the next click location by moving the mouse to the box early. You could also multiClick( .. ) obstacles too, as that is what most people do.

Progress Report by The Mayor:
    ---- Burthorpe Agility ----
    Run time: 30m 03s
    Runs per hour: 68
    Experience Gained: 2686
    Experience per hour: 5361
    Total Recoveries: 0
    ---------------------------

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)

does not work for me, after the log it misses the next obstacle spot by a bit and ends up in a loop
    to lodestone recover.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanempire View Post
    does not work for me, after the log it misses the next obstacle spot by a bit and ends up in a loop
    to lodestone recover.
    Hmm, make sure you're zoomed all the way out. If you are, It might just need an update. I'll go check it out in a bit.

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)

GOt it to work by pressing down arrow once after zooming out. but sometimes it misses the 3rd obstacle.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)

Worked absolutely fine for me. No problems here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information