Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: @ mister Mayor

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    We capped out at 18 accounts, since then I've managed to automate almost everything so for our next batch/script things will run a lot smoother.
    well thats a lot of automated bots heheh

Quote Originally Posted by cosmasjdz View Post
    iv sold over 200k recently.....

By the way atm making some fruit bat bots.
    200k at low price could crash toads? i mean, i dont know much about rs market

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undorak7 View Post
    well thats a lot of automated bots heheh

200k at low price could crash toads? i mean, i dont know much about rs market
    I'm talking automation like trading, setting up, sending alerts (via push) to our phones when something went wrong, not needing to manually edit the script for account names (grabbed the data from a database that was controlled via a web-interface), at one stage we even had all our bots uploading screenshots every minute so we didn't need to remote into every server to check if things were running smoothly!

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

it doesnt crash but adds up to other sales. Probably what happened here is it was very good cash with no requirements so heavily botted by different people. Also it depends on item for some items you could sell millions at once without any spike in the price, some just drop by 10 percent selling like 100k, like few months ago with my first scripts chocolate grinders. tooked so long to sell, basicly cause no real demand.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)

I'm talking automation like trading, setting up, sending alerts (via push) to our phones when something went wrong, not needing to manually edit the script for account names (grabbed the data from a database that was controlled via a web-interface), at one stage we even had all our bots uploading screenshots every minute so we didn't need to remote into every server to check if things were running smoothly!
    thats amazing :O

Quote Originally Posted by cosmasjdz View Post
    it doesnt crash but adds up to other sales. Probably what happened here is it was very good cash with no requirements so heavily botted by different people. Also it depends on item for some items you could sell millions at once without any spike in the price, some just drop by 10 percent selling like 100k, like few months ago with my first scripts chocolate grinders. tooked so long to sell, basicly cause no real demand.
    i understand now, and i think demand for toads isn't that big also

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Just wondering, did you write this all in Lape?

I guess the server functionality could be achieved fairly easily using a REST type of setup. No clue if you can do post requests in a script, but probably can. Hmm, would be fairly interesting to create a generic framework for this. Trading would be annoying, but probably fairly easy to accomplish (get bots on same SPS map, send position of one bot to the other and the name, have bot search the screen around that position to trade, maybe). I think the hard part there would be starting up scripts from a REST server, might have to have something running on each computer to accomplish the start up.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quoted
    302 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arclight View Post

I guess the server functionality could be achieved fairly easily using a REST type of setup. No clue if you can do post requests in a script, but probably can. Hmm, would be fairly interesting to create a generic framework for this. Trading would be annoying, but probably fairly easy to accomplish (get bots on same SPS map, send position of one bot to the other and the name, have bot search the screen around that position to trade, maybe). I think the hard part there would be starting up scripts from a REST server, might have to have something running on each computer to accomplish the start up.
    No need for anything complicated, for OSR I made a small proof of concept to run scripts from a server, the script had just the protocol and all commands were retrieved from the server, and executed on the client, results were then sent back to server and a new instruction was received.

Not that this has anything to do with what you are talking about, just an interesting thing I thought I'd share.
    There used to be something meaningful here.

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

PHP mainly, I run a web-server that the scripts read, they are able to communicate with each-other as each account has a UID attached to it.

Trading is easy, just have a mule at a set location, and make the bots lodestone + walk to the location. As for starting up the scripts, "C:\Simba\Simba.exe -o C:\Users\Justin\Dropbox\RS\MainScript.simba -r"

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Frement View Post
    No need for anything complicated, for OSR I made a small proof of concept to run scripts from a server, the script had just the protocol and all commands were retrieved from the server, and executed on the client, results were then sent back to server and a new instruction was received.

Not that this has anything to do with what you are talking about, just an interesting thing I thought I'd share.
    I think doing something like that would be more annoying than hard, assuming there is a way to interpret code at runtime(pretty sure there is, but I have never needed it). The annoying part would come in with dealing with all the results of commands. You would either have to encode them into some readable format or blindly execute code until you got to a nice spot where you could read the results. Probably would not scale well either considering how much traffic you would need to execute a single instance of a script (well, I think there would only be issues when you got to a ridiculous level of botting[like in the 1000s+]).

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quoted
    302 Post(s)

I think doing something like that would be more annoying than hard, assuming there is a way to interpret code at runtime(pretty sure there is, but I have never needed it). The annoying part would come in with dealing with all the results of commands. You would either have to encode them into some readable format or blindly execute code until you got to a nice spot where you could read the results. Probably would not scale well either considering how much traffic you would need to execute a single instance of a script (well, I think there would only be issues when you got to a ridiculous level of botting[like in the 1000s+]).
    Worked just fine, and the interpreting of results was minimal.
    Code:
    function run() {
            while (true) {
                    writeLine("Logging in player.");
                    logInPlayer();
                    walkPath($path2);
                    walkPath($path);
                    writeLine("Done.");
                    break;
            }
    }
    There used to be something meaningful here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information