Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PheteyGee Replacement Cosher (Direct X)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PheteyGee View Post
    Yep that's super helpful! Will put up a new revised version tomorrow. Thanks ioNutz
    When will you upload? I want to try it out

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

is there a way to implement the script trapping the guy by itself to implent 6 hour runtimes?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I seem to have a problem running the script when i trap the guy it keeps spamming the compas after a while it begins luring but it doesnt knockout and loots any suggestions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oscareragon View Post
    I seem to have a problem running the script when i trap the guy it keeps spamming the compas after a while it begins luring but it doesnt knockout and loots any suggestions?
    It's spamming the compass cuz' the script cant find the color whose searching for, use this program to find a new color for yourself cuz' color changes often https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...ght=auto+color and the second problem you should stop ... and restart the script untill it respects his mainloop
    Last edited by Marius90; 11-18-2014 at 10:21 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

I can't get it to work.

I changed the colors and it find him but it doesn't click.
    And I don't see where I should trap him to get this works (trying since WuTang original version but it's negative for me )
    My DeviantART !
    Start bottin' or get caught tryin'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

You should give more details, what is written in the debug on the screen, you should close open the script until its doing the mainloop ... i posted before a compass of how you should put.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ionutz900 View Post
    You should give more details, what is written in the debug on the screen, you should close open the script until its doing the mainloop ... i posted before a compass of how you should put.
    I don't see where I should trap him. I can't see anything in your pictures..
    My DeviantART !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XPGSaints View Post
    I don't see where I should trap him. I can't see anything in your pictures..
    Look in the first picture PheteyGee posted in the begining of the thread...and after that just change the angle like in my picture

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Look in the first picture PheteyGee posted in the begining of the thread...and after that just change the angle like in my picture
    That's correct. Did everything to make it work. But it lure 5 times before knock-out 5 times and non-stop looting..
    My DeviantART !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XPGSaints View Post
    That's correct. Did everything to make it work. But it lure 5 times before knock-out 5 times and non-stop looting..
    Stop the script and restart it ... as many times as needed until it does the mainloop...i have that problem to ...and i stop,start,stop,start until is doing the right thing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Stop the script and restart it ... as many times as needed until it does the mainloop...i have that problem to ...and i stop,start,stop,start until is doing the right thing
    Good. I wasn't sure if I was on the right way. Thanks for your help. I'll look into this!
    My DeviantART !

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

@PheteyGee did you upload the updated version you said you were gonna? Waiting to use until after that ~
    let me know please

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GRIM View Post
    @PheteyGee did you upload the updated version you said you were gonna? Waiting to use until after that ~
    let me know please
    Hi Grim, sorry I haven't done anything/posted anything. I have been dealing with a few things IRL... Thought it would be over by now - and this is the first time back on the forum. Have you tried giving it ago and fixing it? When things calm down I'll get right onto it.

For anyone else that is using it and have fixed it. I don't mind if you paste the updated code for everyone to use =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

hi pheteygee, This might not be the fix anyone where wants, but by going to SPACETHROUGHCHAT and placing a second
    conversationBox.continue(true, true);
    Wait(randomrange(400, 640));
    Under the first (so you duplicate it makes the script work near flawlessly, i changed the timing since my internet isnt the greatest, so you might have to change it back from before.

like i say, super quick bad fix but surely youd know / someone else would know what to do

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tukenaa View Post
    hi pheteygee, This might not be the fix anyone where wants, but by going to SPACETHROUGHCHAT and placing a second
    conversationBox.continue(true, true);
    Wait(randomrange(400, 640));
    Under the first (so you duplicate it makes the script work near flawlessly, i changed the timing since my internet isnt the greatest, so you might have to change it back from before.

like i say, super quick bad fix but surely youd know / someone else would know what to do
    Gonna try this out when I finally get home , thanks anyway man

EDIT:

I still have the issue it missclicking or thieving just a single time, what camera mode are you using?
    1B total exp progress
    875m / 1B
    120s
    113/120 Fish
    112/120 Dung

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Could somebody help me get this running? I've replaced the colors in the script, but everytime I run it, it shuts down. In the SRL debug it prints the initial proggy, then gives the following error:

Code:
    Waiting a bit...
    Error: Access violation at line 50
    Execution failed.
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13]]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (19-01-15 at 02.17.21 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.
    It also opens a tab called "drawing" in SIMBA.

Anybody now what causes this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jarofhearts View Post
    Could somebody help me get this running? I've replaced the colors in the script, but everytime I run it, it shuts down. In the SRL debug it prints the initial proggy, then gives the following error:

Code:
    Waiting a bit...
    Error: Access violation at line 50
    Execution failed.
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13]]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (19-01-15 at 02.17.21 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.
    It also opens a tab called "drawing" in SIMBA.

Anybody now what causes this?
    If you haven't figured it out since its been awhile, you can just uncheck drawing when you start it up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Thanks, I'll try that!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

It clicks on lure and repeats the same thing, does'nt go through the dialogue, which it must... It must go through the dialogue and then knock out and start looting, but I guess its stuck at luring.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

So I tried unchecking drawing on start up, but the debug still prints the same error. Any ideas?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey all, back for a bit.. Not going to bother to update this cause Taric has one out that works well. Mod can you bin this thread/move it to outdated please?

Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information