Thread: Question and help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Default Question and help

Hi all sorry if this is in the wrong section

first of i have been paying rsbot £25per month for the last year for scripts and VIP to use on my bots and half the time there not even working so probably 8 months of the year they have worked i am frankly so sick of giving them my money when i have so little myself my coding xp is level 2 if this was runescape so none i have been trying to learn so but there seems to be so so much to learn its overwhelming

OK THE QUESTION

I have this script its a granite miner i found in the mining section what i want to know is can i change a few things about this script and turn it into a runite hopper or would i have to totally do it from scratch as i said i have near 0 xp in coding maybe over the next year i can add things to it to turn it into a runite hopper saving me £25 a month i do not wish to sell the script or allow others to use unless people ask maybe and the coma says its fine other than that its for nothing but pure personal use

program graniteminer;
    {$DEFINE SMART}
    {$i srl-6/srl.simba}
    var
    Mining,XP: Integer;

procedure declarePlayers();
    begin
    setLength(players, 1);
    currentPlayer := 0;

with players[0] do
    begin
    loginName := '';
    password := '';
    isActive := true;
    isMember := true;
    world := -1;
    end;
    end;

function FindGranite: Boolean;
    var
    i, s, h: Integer;
    TPA: TPointArray;
    ATPA: T2DPointArray;
    t: TTimeMarker;
    p: Tpoint;
    begin
    writeln('Mine');
    //FindColorsTolerance(TPA, 9493247,inttobox(65,267,520,333), 4, ColorSetting(2, 0.3, 0.3));
    //FindColorsTolerance(TPA, 7449049,inttobox(65,267,520,333), 4, ColorSetting(2, 0.3, 0.3));
    FindColorsTolerance(TPA, 10092031,inttobox(65,267,520,333), 4, ColorSetting(2, 0.3, 0.3));
    if (Length(TPA) < 1) then
    begin
    Writeln('nope');
    Exit;
    end;

ATPA := TPA.ToATPA(20, 20);
    SortATPAFromMidPoint(ATPA, Point(randomRange(mainscreen.playerpoint.x - 100, mainscreen.playerpoint.x + 100), mainscreen.playerpoint.y));

h := High(ATPA);

for i := 0 to h do
    begin
    if (Length(ATPA[i]) < 50) then
    Continue;

Mouse(ATPA[i][random(High(ATPA[i]))], MOUSE_MOVE, MOUSE_HUMAN);
    if IsMouseOverText(['ine', 'ranite', 'ocks', 'Mine'], 500) then
    begin
    fastclick(mouse_left);
    //wait(300);
    if tabBackpack.waitForShift(7000+Random(450)) then
    WriteLn('Uber, we gained: Granite');
    Mining := Mining + 1;
    //WriteLn('That is about: ' + IntToStr(Mining)/(3600.0 / (GetTimeRunning / 1000.0) + '/H');
    Exit();
    end;
    end;
    end;

procedure DropGranite;
    var
    dropTPA: TPointArray;

begin
    writeln('Drop');
    wait(650+Random(311));
    repeat
    if findColorsTolerance(dropTPA,4875654,actionBar.getS lotBox(5),40) then
    begin
    mouseBox(actionBar.getSlotBox(5),MOUSE_RIGHT,MOUSE _HUMAN);
    wait(randomrange(50,150));
    chooseOption.select(['Drop Gr'], 500);
    wait(700+Random(150));
    XP := XP + 50;
    end;

if findColorsTolerance(dropTPA,4875654,actionBar.getS lotBox(6),40) then
    begin
    mouseBox(actionBar.getSlotBox(6),MOUSE_RIGHT,MOUSE _HUMAN);
    wait(700+Random(150));
    XP := XP + 60;
    end;

if findColorsTolerance(dropTPA,4875654,actionBar.getS lotBox(7),40) then
    begin
    mouseBox(actionBar.getSlotBox(7),MOUSE_RIGHT,MOUSE _HUMAN);
    wait(700+Random(150));
    XP := XP + 75;
    end;
    until not findColorsTolerance(dropTPA,4875654,actionBar.getS lotBox(5),40) or findColorsTolerance(dropTPA,4875654,actionBar.getS lotBox(6),40) or findColorsTolerance(dropTPA,4875654,actionBar.getS lotBox(7),40);
    end;

Thanks for your time in reading my crazy quest for help

best regrads
    Nubless the nub :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

This script basically just mines ore and drops it, so if you wanted to change it into a runite hopper, basically everything else would need to be added from scratch, such as the world hopping and banking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Thanks for your reply levunit

but is it doable by someone with so little xp in coding ? or would i atleast need to know x ammount to make it workable

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

You know what is truly overwhelming? these 2 sentences.
    Quote Originally Posted by nubless View Post
    first of i have been paying rsbot £25per month for the last year for scripts and VIP to use on my bots and half the time there not even working so probably 8 months of the year they have worked i am frankly so sick of giving them my money when i have so little myself my coding xp is level 2 if this was runescape so none i have been trying to learn so but there seems to be so so much to learn its overwhelming

I have this script its a granite miner i found in the mining section what i want to know is can i change a few things about this script and turn it into a runite hopper or would i have to totally do it from scratch as i said i have near 0 xp in coding maybe over the next year i can add things to it to turn it into a runite hopper saving me £25 a month i do not wish to sell the script or allow others to use unless people ask maybe and the coma says its fine other than that its for nothing but pure personal use

but is it doable by someone with so little xp in coding ? or would i atleast need to know x ammount to make it workable
    no.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

All has to learn somewhere don't know unless you ask. i found it even more funny how you went out your way to make a knowledge seeker look bad and as a more advance user. :P support and help is more what i was looking for not a total troll. Guess the numbers and codes have gone to your head and you think your better than most who don't know how to code on well sad really but more funny thats how u want to spend your life
    Last edited by nubless; 11-17-2014 at 08:40 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)

Sure! What can you lose anyway? My advice is to check the beginner tutorials and get into it.
    Last edited by Torol; 11-17-2014 at 08:43 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Thank you torol i will check everywhere until my quest is complete

Thanks a mil

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

Just as a general note, there is a RS3 scripting help section here which would be better than the Java scripting section.

Also it's best to put the code in [simba] [ /simba] tags (without the space) so that it is easy enough for people to read.

I suggest if you're interested in making a script that you look at the scripting tutorial section here, the posts there should really help you understand what's happening. I feel like you should be able to do all of the things that you want to do after reading those, but like mentioned above it will probably be just as easy to start from scratch compared to the script you found.

Edit:

And if you have specific questions, feel free to PM me with them.

Scripts: Edgeville Chop & Bank, GE Merchanting Aid
    Tutorials: How to Dominate the Grand Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    I like hentai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Making a runite hopper as a first script could be a daunting task, I suggest, as Torol said, to check out the beginner's help forum, and you should also try making your own power miner as a first script, to get a feel for how everything works. Cheers!

Thread Information