Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inc's Smelter

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Torol View Post
    I just commented out the smart-related lines (that should not cause any problems, should it?)
    I don't believe so. I'm quite sure that I've already fixed the issue you're having, but if you check your screenshot then I'll know for sure.

New to scripting? Procedures & Functions for Beginners
    Do you use your computer at night? Just get f.lux

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Incurable View Post
    I don't believe so. I'm quite sure that I've already fixed the issue you're having, but if you check your screenshot then I'll know for sure.
    Sure, here it is:

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Sure, here it is:
    Err, did you blur everything intentionally? The black I can understand, but why blur everything too?

What version of the script are you using? The camera is zoomed in, but I fixed that in 1.2... also, have you got the latest version of SRL?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)

Err, did you blur everything intentionally? The black I can understand, but why blur everything too?

What version of the script are you using? The camera is zoomed in, but I fixed that in 1.2... also, have you got the latest version of SRL?
    I didn't blur anything, thats the RS graphics on Direct X minimum for me, the black squares were intentional of course
    It says it's version 1.21, I don't know why it zooms, I was surprised too. The SRL is up to date too. Well, I guess I will try it again with the 1.3 when it comes out!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

I didn't blur anything, thats the RS graphics on Direct X minimum for me, the black squares were intentional of course
    It says it's version 1.21, I don't know why it zooms, I was surprised too. The SRL is up to date too. Well, I guess I will try it again with the 1.3 when it comes out!
    I totally believe you, so don't take this the wrong way, but if you can double check your graphics settings then we can rule out that "blur" as being a problem. Is it actually blurry, or are my tired eyes just playing tricks on me?

Also, if the screen lowered itself over time then I would assume my fix didn't work, but there shouldn't be anything to make it zoom in, lol. I'm going to bed now, but I'll add checking the camera fix to my todo list.

Thanks for the bug reports btw, I appreciate it!

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

I totally believe you, so don't take this the wrong way, but if you can double check your graphics settings then we can rule out that "blur" as being a problem. Is it actually blurry, or are my tired eyes just playing tricks on me?
    Ive had this issue on my laptop when i use DX/OGL (i cant remember which one)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

Also, if the screen lowered itself over time then I would assume my fix didn't work, but there shouldn't be anything to make it zoom in, lol. I'm going to bed now, but I'll add checking the camera fix to my todo list.

Thanks for the bug reports btw, I appreciate it!
    Based on Turpinator's reply above, it could be a DX problem on the computer. I don't know if Inc has OGL loading support in his script, but it should be standard because his script is recent. There is no specific reason to use DX or OGL in this script I don't think, now that OGL map problem is supposed to be fixed.

Torol, can you try switching graphics modes, it might fix the blur problem you're having. If the script won't run you'll have to bug Inc in the morning (damn Aussies) to make his script load the standard SMART plugins (both DX and OGL). I don't think this will have a huge effect on the bugs you've reported but it's gotta make the script a bit more accurate I'd have to say.

Scripts: Edgeville Chop & Bank, GE Merchanting Aid
    Tutorials: How to Dominate the Grand Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    I like hentai.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Turpinator View Post
    I had no idea that DX/OGL could blur the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Garrett3 View Post
    I don't know if Inc has OGL loading support in his script, but it should be standard because his script is recent. There is no specific reason to use DX or OGL in this script I don't think, now that OGL map problem is supposed to be fixed.
    There's nothing in my script that specifies DX vs OGL, so I assume that either one will work just fine.

Torol, can you try switching graphics modes, it might fix the blur problem you're having. If the script won't run you'll have to bug Inc in the morning (damn Aussies) to make his script load the standard SMART plugins (both DX and OGL). I don't think this will have a huge effect on the bugs you've reported but it's gotta make the script a bit more accurate I'd have to say.
    @Torol, yeah, please do that. ^
    Last edited by Incurable; 12-03-2014 at 03:36 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)

That's... strange. I use a laptop too. Did you fix that?

@Torol, yeah, please do that. ^
    Yeah I'm trying

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Yeah I'm trying
    What happens when you use OpenGL instead of DirectX?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)

What happens when you use OpenGL instead of DirectX?
    The bank-finder function works in SMART with OGL, but the script itself is not accurate enough. It looks for the bank/furnace, but when not finding it it teleports instead of walking closer to the object. However it's maybe just my computer, as Garrett said so you can't fix it.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

The bank-finder function works in SMART with OGL, but the script itself is not accurate enough. It looks for the bank/furnace, but when not finding it it teleports instead of walking closer to the object. However it's maybe just my computer, as Garrett said so you can't fix it.
    Nah, it's not your PC, the current version has too wide of a range for the compass angle and it causes it to fail. It should be fixed in 1.3, but it's taking longer than I thought it would. I'll release 1.2.2 when I get home from work to fix that issue. For now, don't use the script unless you're babysitting.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

There's nothing in my script that specifies DX vs OGL, so I assume that either one will work just fine.
    There might not be anything in your script, but maybe he was reading the setup instructions like a good boy...
    3. Check that your Display Mode is set to DirectX (in RuneScape, Settings > Graphics > Custom > DirectX)

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

There might not be anything in your script, but maybe he was reading the setup instructions like a good boy...
    Oops... no idea why I said to do that, haha!

EDIT: Fixed, thanks!
    Last edited by Incurable; 12-03-2014 at 06:00 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

UPDATE: In light of the issues with this script, I've temporarily removed the attachments from the main post. I'm not happy with the amount of recoveries that the script is doing, and I'm (slowly) working on fixing everything for the next version. I'm also making several improvements to the script such as:

• DTM counting for ore/bars
    • Improved run time (will run until you're out of ore, no need to specify)
    • Added failsafes
    • Rewritten banking functions (split it in two)
    • Inc_Lude updates and separate auto-updater

There's probably some stuff that I've forgotten, but because of the number and size of the changes that I'm making, version 1.3 is now known as version 2.0. It should be out in a few days at most, but in the mean time, if you already have a copy of it on your computer, use is at your own risk (more than usual, obviously). I won't be supporting this script until then, but if you find any bugs that aren't on the known bugs list, then please post a detailed bug report.

Thanks!

UPDATE 2 (03/03/2015): Do not expect this script to come back any time soon, it will be a few months at least. I'm very bus IRL and just don't have the time to spend on scripting. I recommend BMWxi's script, it's (almost ) better than mine anyway, so you shouldn't have any problems with it.
    Last edited by Incurable; 03-02-2015 at 10:50 PM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    229 Post(s)

Looks really good honestly, I'll have to give it a try when once I get my new account up and going.

Thanks for this Inc
    Tsunami

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

UPDATE: In light of the issues with this script, I've temporarily removed the attachments from the main post. I'm not happy with the amount of recoveries that the script is doing, and I'm (slowly) working on fixing everything for the next version.
    Such a nub.

JK I hope you have it fixed by the weekend (tomorrow) so you can help me do my mercher but if you don't then I can help debug anything with you on this first. I still have 3k mith that I need to smelt on my merch tester so I can get a bit more cash money freed up.

I like hentai.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)

@Incurable I managed to resolve my problem with the dx... I forgot that I've set the graphics card settings to performance for some reasons, so I put it back and it's not blurry now. I just thought you would like to know...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

does this support port phast. smithing steel bars into cannon balls?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Would love if this got back online. Feel free to ask the community for help

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pompus View Post
    Would love if this got back online. Feel free to ask the community for help
    Be patient

Edit: This means it is still in the plans, but I wouldn't hold your breath (as he's very busy IRL right now).

I like hentai.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Thank you for the heads up. My face is turning blue already! haha no. I understand. Good excuse to keep practicing and learning myself

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pompus View Post
    Thank you for the heads up. My face is turning blue already! haha no. I understand. Good excuse to keep practicing and learning myself
    You'd be surprised at just how easy this script was to make, the only reason that it got complicated is because I love adding random crap to my scripts to make them more human, and half of it doesn't work.

---

UPDATE 2 (03/03/2015): Do not expect this script to come back any time soon, it will be a few months at least. I'm very busy IRL and just don't have the time to spend on scripting. I recommend BMWxi's script, it's (almost ) better than mine anyway, so you shouldn't have any problems with it.

@Justin can you move this to outdated for now? Thanks.
    Last edited by Incurable; 03-02-2015 at 10:56 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information