Thread: FastFeathers v0.1 Public Alpha

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Arrow FastFeathers v0.1 Public Alpha

Hey der!

So I made a script to buy feathers at Port Sarim, so I could sell them to other people for some profit. I wasn't planning on releasing it originally, but I felt it would be cool for everyone. It's not the best money/hr you can get, but it is great if you sell to other people for 4gp each. It buys feather packs from Gerrant and opens them. I ran it a few days ago and it works great, just give your bot some money and 1 feather in your second inventory slot and it will do well.

Many will say this script is simple, and I agree with that analysis. It is a simple script for a simple job, and it works pretty fast. You can buy the packs 1 at a time, 5 at a time, or 10 at a time, and my calculations say that 5 at a time is the best GP/hr you can get from the system. You will buy the feathers around an average of 2.21gp each.

So! Run it, test it, post debugs and errors, etc etc. I have shit satellite internet so it might be different for you normal people who have cool ISP's, but I dunno man. Lemme know if you need things changed

Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)

Theres a limit to how many feathers you can buy isn't there? You could add that it goes to every store through walking or teleportung. Still a good script though, will save some time and make quick, easy cash ..
    Last edited by Obquility; 11-30-2014 at 02:45 AM.
    Why join the navy if you can be a pirate? -Steve Jobs

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Oh no, this buys feather packs, which respawn 1 every second or so. You can run this script forever, provided you log it in after randoms fail or whatever. Absolutely no limit on feather packs Just do it in an empty world

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)

Ahh nice! This would be useful for fletching then. Extreme cash
    Why join the navy if you can be a pirate? -Steve Jobs

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

@ProphesyOfWolf; Looks good man! Sometimes the simpler the script the better, glad to have some more people posting osr scripts!
    “The long-lived and those who will die soonest lose the same thing. The present is all that they can give up, since that is all you have, and what you do not have, you cannot lose.” - Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

I refuse to play RS3... Honestly it isn't even the same game anymore, and there are just too many differences to make it worth my time. I played RuneScape back when classic was all there was. My love for this game runs so deep. I just wish I hadn't been so busy during the last few years so I coulda written more scripts.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1859 Post(s)

This is a really neat idea. Grats on the release.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphesyOfWolf View Post
    I refuse to play RS3... Honestly it isn't even the same game anymore, and there are just too many differences to make it worth my time. I played RuneScape back when classic was all there was. My love for this game runs so deep. I just wish I hadn't been so busy during the last few years so I coulda written more scripts.
    Oh dude, I feel you. If you had tried to write this script for RS3, you'd be having a bad time about now - NPC shops were updated so that each player has a single shop stock which carries across worlds. So this method is pretty much moot in RS3. However it's really great for OSRS!
    GitLab projects | Simba for Linux | Find me on IRC or Discord | OSRS scripts | Come play ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Bad™ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Man, they had it right in 07, and then they hired a bunch of new people and fucked it all up. It became sort of like WoW from what I've seen (honestly, I've never played a nanosecond of RS3), and that doesn't belong in a browser game. I like OSRunescape and I hope other people learn to go back to it. I mean, shit, it's like 1.5m OSR gp to buy a bond, and that isn't shit to make in a few days. OSR is where it's at, where RuneScape actually is. Not this shit that they want people to play

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

Great script! Gonna make it buy the rune packs for me
    #slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will build a wall
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

I can't make things better if no one runs the script =P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ProphesyOfWolf View Post
    I can't make things better if no one runs the script =P
    It is simple, but simple is good. I like the script and it's very well done. You just need to be careful because it could look like very bot-like behavior if you do this at long time intervals exceeding an hour or so.

Thread Information