Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fastest Bot Competition

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lipcot View Post
    submitted my script, expect nothing of it! made it in 2 hours... arrived home from vacations at 10:30 pm, leaving tomorrow again at 8:00 am.. (its 2 am now) so yeah, i dont expect to win anything here! would love the cup though

i wish Luck to everyone and keep it up! there is still time to register and make a script!

Lipcot (undorak7).
    Have you made a test run? If so howmany logs did it got?

Submitted mine one aswell, got no time for making it any faster. Now working at around 80% efficiency.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1014 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by riwu View Post
    Did you post on the wrong thread?
    https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111241
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipcot View Post
    nope! i got srl membs after entering the competition and was allowed to participate in both! Although i havent even had time to make a script for the other competition
    That's indeed true. According to past competition rules, membership status at time of announcement is what matters for determining eligibility.

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    It will be interesting to see the chosen locations. I reckon somewhere around Draynor/Edgeville will be the best.
    i chose edgeville
    Formerly known as Undorak7

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    717 Post(s)

@ignorant; @GRIM; @cosmasjdz; @Lipcot; @Cyanempire; @Ghostman; @Suikerwafel; @HKbotz;

Get your scripts in before the deadline!

PM Kevin or myself!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NKN View Post
    @ignorant; @GRIM; @cosmasjdz; @Lipcot; @Cyanempire; @Ghostman; @Suikerwafel; @HKbotz;

PM Kevin or myself!
    Sent yesterday to Kevin. It is around edgeville. Probably going to be stangest one with fixed coordinates and other fixed stuff. Hoepfully fastest one

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1014 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NKN View Post

PM Kevin or myself!
    I've got Lipcot's and Cosmasjdz's (that's a weird one to do possessive on).
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmasjdz View Post
    Sent yesterday to Kevin. It is around edgeville. Probably going to be stangest one with fixed coordinates and other fixed stuff. Hoepfully fastest one
    Those are most definitely allowed things, so don't worry about that. Speed is the only goal

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Just submitted mine to Kevin.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

@Kevin;

How is testing going? I am afraid mine wouldnt buy that hatchet nowadays Anyways it was my risk. If everything ok was going for 550'ish logs. Without i think could be around 380'ish..

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1014 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cosmasjdz View Post
    @Kevin;

How is testing going? I am afraid mine wouldnt buy that hatchet nowadays Anyways it was my risk. If everything ok was going for 550'ish logs. Without i think could be around 380'ish..
    I have run all of the scripts, however the goal was to have 2 judges run everything to get an average of 2 runs for each script for results and NKN lost computer privileges after running one script. I'm looking to hunt down another person to run all the scripts now...

@cosmasjdz; @HKbotz; @serajin; @Lipcot; are the four who submitted by the due date.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I have run all of the scripts, however the goal was to have 2 judges run everything to get an average of 2 runs for each script for results and NKN lost computer privileges after running one script. I'm looking to hunt down another person to run all the scripts now...

@cosmasjdz; @HKbotz; @serajin; @Lipcot; are the four who submitted by the due date.
    If you don't find someone I can do it this evening (in about 11 hours I'll be home). It would be nice if someone else went through the trouble of creating the dummy accounts for me though.

Edit: This commitment is completely subject to it being allowed that I run all 4 at the same time, as I will have approximately 2 hours of free time this evening after work, which will only really allow for one attempt at running for 1 hour (personal setup, updates of SRL, etc.)

Scripts: Edgeville Chop & Bank, GE Merchanting Aid
    Tutorials: How to Dominate the Grand Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    I like hentai.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1014 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 3Garrett3 View Post
    If you don't find someone I can do it this evening (in about 11 hours I'll be home). It would be nice if someone else went through the trouble of creating the dummy accounts for me though.

Edit: This commitment is completely subject to it being allowed that I run all 4 at the same time, as I will have approximately 2 hours of free time this evening after work, which will only really allow for one attempt at running for 1 hour (personal setup, updates of SRL, etc.)
    NKN just updated me saying he's going to try and run them all tonight before his computer is taken away (I thought it already had been tbh). If he fails to get them all in time, I'm likely to hunt down another official judge (Bonsai first, if not then Mayor, if not then I'll do some more hunting).

Thanks for the offer though! I'll keep it in mind if every judge is busy.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    NKN just updated me saying he's going to try and run them all tonight before his computer is taken away (I thought it already had been tbh). If he fails to get them all in time, I'm likely to hunt down another official judge (Bonsai first, if not then Mayor, if not then I'll do some more hunting).

Thanks for the offer though! I'll keep it in mind if every judge is busy.
    No problem, if it's any consolation I think I was supposed to be a judge because I volunteered to NKN at some point before the competition started. So I'm basically part way there . If you need a hand with anything just let me know what I can help with.

Scripts: Edgeville Chop & Bank, GE Merchanting Aid
    Tutorials: How to Dominate the Grand Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    I like hentai.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Oooh, looks like I missed the event...Are there going to be things like this in the future?

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1014 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wowgnomes View Post
    Oooh, looks like I missed the event...Are there going to be things like this in the future?
    Yup, we tend to have events like this every 6-12 months

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information