Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    No idea. Not the script's fault.
    Alright, I'll try to fix it :P

EDIT: Reloaded client, fixed.
    Last edited by BanditBob; 01-01-2015 at 07:28 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)

Does this chops east from GE ?

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by srpronto View Post
    Does this chops east from GE ?
    Well, seeing as both the title and the description say it chops at the spot by Varrock east bank ... I'll let you figure that out.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Bad™ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Hey I just started to use your script I got it to work but I found a bug(or user error ) run nothing major but I notice everytime the script makes a action like weird colors pop up it only happens when dxdebug is enabled. any reason why this would be happening?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xeroslayer View Post
    Hey I just started to use your script I got it to work but I found a bug(or user error ) run nothing major but I notice everytime the script makes a action like weird colors pop up it only happens when dxdebug is enabled. any reason why this would be happening?
    Its part of the color dectection, ignore it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zeinir View Post
    Its part of the color dectection, ignore it.
    cheers for the info.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

It's rare that any tree other than that corner tree is found. And I'm noticing the script getting stuck in the center of the bank spinning camera in circles until I move the player. If I move the player over to one of the stall-walls it finds a teller very quickly. Brightness is maxed, and graphics are on min, zoomed all the way out, bot auto adjusts screen to look straight down. Using opengl.

I think I know why you have the player sit in the center of the bank while it looks for teller. Those ropes make it so you can't talk to the next teller over. Lame.

TLDR
    -Sometimes only cuts tree on the corner
    -Gets stuck indefinitely in center of bank spinning camera in circles.
    Last edited by Suisyola; 01-04-2015 at 02:24 PM.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suisyola View Post
    It's rare that any tree other than that corner tree is found. And I'm noticing the script getting stuck in the center of the bank spinning camera in circles until I move the player. If I move the player over to one of the stall-walls it finds a teller very quickly. Brightness is maxed, and graphics are on min, zoomed all the way out, bot auto adjusts screen to look straight down. Using opengl.

I think I know why you have the player sit in the center of the bank while it looks for teller. Those ropes make it so you can't talk to the next teller over. Lame.

TLDR
    -Sometimes only cuts tree on the corner
    -Gets stuck indefinitely in center of bank spinning camera in circles.
    It sounds like your graphics settings might be slightly off

Gimme a screenshot of your graphics settings (the window with all the drop-down option menus, after you click "Custom" as a graphics option)

Edit: It's more possible that these errors are due to you using OpenGL mode, in the OP I warn you that the script may behave oddly on that mode. I'd wager that switching to DirectX will fix it.
    Last edited by KeepBotting; 01-04-2015 at 07:02 PM. Reason: added bit about ogl vs directx
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Bad™ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)

Well, seeing as both the title and the description say it chops at the spot by Varrock east bank ... I'll let you figure that out.
    Sorry i don't think you understood what i meant. What i meant was the spot besides the GE, at the right, close to Varrock castle. I tried there and that did't worked so i think it doesn't :P

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Sorry i don't think you understood what i meant. What i meant was the spot besides the GE, at the right, close to Varrock castle. I tried there and that did't worked so i think it doesn't :P
    I understood you perfectly. I think it's you that is misunderstanding, most likely because you didn't read the thread...

close to Varrock castle
    Is Varrock castle the same as Varrock west bank? No. So it doesn't run there.

I mention the location twice in the thread. Nowhere do I say anything about the GE or Varrock castle.

Once in the description:

And once in the features:

Edit: I realize that I mentioned the _east_ bank in my previous post to you, which was incorrect. I'm sorry for any confusion that may have caused. But still, nothing was ever said about the GE/Varrock castle!
    Last edited by KeepBotting; 01-05-2015 at 09:46 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

You're right, DirectX mode fixes everything. Perfect script, really impressive. Lots of love!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

wood.png

Just finished running your script wanted to go for 24 hours but bad weather made me change my mind. went for a pretty good run though.
    I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food. - Bruce (2003)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

I want to thank you for not only your hard work on this, but also for taking the time to help me get it worked out over Skype.

You're truly an asset to this community.

Unfortunately I had the issue where the exp and number of logs wasn't shown in the image, so I can't post a proggy (perhaps my exp table wasn't in quite the right spot)? Regardless, I ran this script from 15-74 and it constantly averaged ~24k/hour and ~100k gold/hour. Ran it overnight with no babysitting several times without any issue. So again, thank you so much this is a fantastic script for anyone starting woodcutting.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suisyola View Post
    You're right, DirectX mode fixes everything. Perfect script, really impressive. Lots of love!
    Awesomeness

Quote Originally Posted by Xeroslayer View Post
    wood.png

Just finished running your script wanted to go for 24 hours but bad weather made me change my mind. went for a pretty good run though.
    Thanks for the proggy 10 hours is great!

Quote Originally Posted by TotalMassacre View Post
    I want to thank you for not only your hard work on this, but also for taking the time to help me get it worked out over Skype.

You're truly an asset to this community.

Unfortunately I had the issue where the exp and number of logs wasn't shown in the image, so I can't post a proggy (perhaps my exp table wasn't in quite the right spot)? Regardless, I ran this script from 15-74 and it constantly averaged ~24k/hour and ~100k gold/hour. Ran it overnight with no babysitting several times without any issue. So again, thank you so much this is a fantastic script for anyone starting woodcutting.
    Wow, thanks for your positive words I'm glad you found the script so useful

The issue with numbers not being painted on the progress report image is because the image is drawn at dynamic coordinates, but the text isn't. What this means, is that the image will always appear correctly, but you must position your chatbox just so to be able to see the actual information. I hope to fix this in a future release.

Here's an example of how it's got to look, for the time being: http://puu.sh/ebRbz.png (images not embedded for the sake of brevity)

As you can see, the chatbox needs to be squished down as low as it can go, with the action bar positioned on top of it. Locked interfaces are optional.
    This will help the script paint the numbers on top of the image in a manner that's readable. It also helps a bit because it allows a larger view of the main screen.

The XP tracker + chatBox.getXp() isn't used in this script because it only chops one type of logs. I set a static value for the amount of xp gained per log, and calculate it every time we bank by counting the logs in the backpack and multiplying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Wow, thanks for your positive words I'm glad you found the script so useful

The issue with numbers not being painted on the progress report image is because the image is drawn at dynamic coordinates, but the text isn't. What this means, is that the image will always appear correctly, but you must position your chatbox just so to be able to see the actual information. I hope to fix this in a future release.

Here's an example of how it's got to look, for the time being: (images not embedded for the sake of brevity)

As you can see, the chatbox needs to be squished down as low as it can go, with the action bar positioned on top of it. Locked interfaces are optional.
    This will help the script paint the numbers on top of the image in a manner that's readable. It also helps a bit because it allows a larger view of the main screen.

The XP tracker + chatBox.getXp() isn't used in this script because it only chops one type of logs. I set a static value for the amount of xp gained per log, and calculate it every time we bank by counting the logs in the backpack and multiplying.
    Perfect, this fixed it. Thanks for the explanation!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I.. I got banned ;(

FUCK YOU HONEYCOMB GRABBER!!!

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwotin View Post
    I.. I got banned ;(

FUCK YOU HONEYCOMB GRABBER!!!
    Sorry for your loss

I suppose this means you think it was the honeycomb grabber than got you banned, and not iOak? How many hours/day did you bot with each script?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Well... I probably used the iOak for like 12 hours a dayish for a week
    then I got mems, and started using the honeycomb for like 8 hours sold my shit went back and an hour later was pbanned
    I also used Ashamans Ivy for about 4 hours in between once I got mems

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Nice script. I cant see the proggy :_

proggy.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Error: Unknown declaration "TColorSettings" at line 39
    Compiling failed.
    Q-Q i am confused he said just set up and run. Any help would be nice will be reading forums to learn more.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BicThis View Post
    Error: Unknown declaration "TColorSettings" at line 39
    Compiling failed.
    Q-Q i am confused he said just set up and run. Any help would be nice will be reading forums to learn more.
    Redownload the script, it works fine. You must have edited below the "stop setup" indicator

Quote Originally Posted by Danizho View Post
    Nice script. I cant see the proggy :_

proggy.jpg
    Known issue, will be fixed in 1.2
    For now, the proggy also appears in the window title of Simba itself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

i don't know what i'm doing wrong, i made sure to follow the instructions on how to setup SRL and filled in player info

[DEBUG] : Spawning SMART client...
    SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (20-01-15 at 03.23.01 PM).txt
    -- setupSRL()
    ---- Setting up SRL...
    ---- attempting to spawn smart, attempt #: 1
    ---- initSmart():
    ------ Attempting to pair to a previously spawned client
    ------ smartPairToExistingClient():
    -------- Found 1 free client(s), attempting to pair to one...
    ---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[23368] as Simba's target
    -------- Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[23368]
    ------ smartPairToExistingClient(): result = true
    ------ Succesfully initialized via pairing to a previously spawned client
    ---- initSmart()
    ------ smartSetupDrawing(): Succesfully setup SMART drawing
    ---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...
    ------ __setInputBoxes(): Set username and password boxes
    ---- Client is ready.
    ---- Setup SRL in 0 Seconds
    -- setupSRL(): True
    ---- FATAL ERROR: TPlayerArray.setup(): Failure

[WARNING] : *** Terminating script ***

[DEBUG] : Freeing BMPs
    [DEBUG] : Freeing DTMs
    Error: The given DTM Index[0] doesn't exist at line 329
    Execution failed.
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SMART Debug Image]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (20-01-15 at 03.23.01 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Doesn't work and when i'm in-game it attempts to log out by pulling p the log-out option but nothing happens.
    Oh and thank you earlier for sending me the right plugins for SRL
    Last edited by Wreckssauce; 01-20-2015 at 03:28 PM.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wreckssauce View Post
    i don't know what i'm doing wrong, i made sure to follow the instructions on how to setup SRL and filled in player info

[DEBUG] : Spawning SMART client...
    SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (20-01-15 at 03.23.01 PM).txt
    -- setupSRL()
    ---- Setting up SRL...
    ---- attempting to spawn smart, attempt #: 1
    ---- initSmart():
    ------ Attempting to pair to a previously spawned client
    ------ smartPairToExistingClient():
    -------- Found 1 free client(s), attempting to pair to one...
    ---------- smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[23368] as Simba's target
    -------- Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[23368]
    ------ smartPairToExistingClient(): result = true
    ------ Succesfully initialized via pairing to a previously spawned client
    ---- initSmart()
    ------ smartSetupDrawing(): Succesfully setup SMART drawing
    ---- Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...
    ------ __setInputBoxes(): Set username and password boxes
    ---- Client is ready.
    ---- Setup SRL in 0 Seconds
    -- setupSRL(): True
    ---- FATAL ERROR: TPlayerArray.setup(): Failure

[WARNING] : *** Terminating script ***

[DEBUG] : Freeing BMPs
    [DEBUG] : Freeing DTMs
    Error: The given DTM Index[0] doesn't exist at line 329
    Execution failed.
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SMART Debug Image]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (20-01-15 at 03.23.01 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Doesn't work and when i'm in-game it attempts to log out by pulling p the log-out option but nothing happens.
    Oh and thank you earlier for sending me the right plugins for SRL
    Either the player you're using doesn't exist, the army file doesn't exist, OR the player doesn't exist in the army file. Input your player info using Rafiki (SRL > Player Manager), then fill in the script like this:

& yw

edit:

Updated to 1.2!

changes:
    Code:
    v1.2
    - changed "assign" operators to "equals" operators in the setup constants
    - created a home directory to place downloaded files in, added the relevant checks, changed getFile() and .drawBitmap() paths to match
    - the Linux geek that I am was using forward slashes for file paths, changed them to Windows backslashes
    - more debug to initFiles()
    - removed the "globals" header from the setup constants as the user sets no globals in this script
    - deleted a bunch of random commented lines
    - added proper credits to getPrice()
    - changed getFile() around a bit
    - the on-screen progress report works now (for real this time, I promise)
    - removed useDualFiltering from the setup constants because it was actually never functional and no one should ever turn that off anyway
    - added a failsafe that closes interfaces covering the mainScreen, this fixes the "accidentally opening the Esc-menu" bug
    - added time running to the disguise() progress report
    Last edited by KeepBotting; 01-22-2015 at 04:34 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

awesome script, i made it to level 60+ woodcutting in 2 days and got 4+ mill

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wreckssauce View Post
    awesome script, i made it to level 60+ woodcutting in 2 days and got 4+ mill
    Thanks for the feedback

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information