Default [RS3] [SRL-6] iOak [Chops & banks oak logs at Varrock!]

iScripts™ and KeepBotting Presents:

iOak

-----------------
    | = Version: 1.2 = |
    -----------------
    Last Updated: 22nd Jan 2015
    Download: here.

If the script refuses to start because you're missing files, check this post for an updated version with new links.

Description
    Chops oak logs at the spot near Varrock's west bank. Deposits them at that bank, too.

Features
    • 100% color!
    • Chops logs with incredible speed (>20k xp/hr, >100k gp/hr)!
    • Banks logs @ Varrock west bank!
    • Fast & accurate object finding using DTMs, TPAs, ATPAs, and TPA filtering!
    • Robust antipattern to reduce ban rates to an absolute minimum!
    • Informative progress report, painted on SMART!
    • Passes the 6-hour limit!
    • Fast and accurate pathfinding using SPS!
    • Compatible with RS3 and uses SRL-6!
    • Numerous failsafes to prevent script failure!

How to Use
    0) It is recommended to use Direct-X mode! Log in to RS > Press Esc > Graphics Options > Custom > Direct-X The script may behave oddly on OpenGL mode!

1) Fill out your player info.

Simba Code:
    ///////////////////////////////////
    ///////     Start Setup     ///////Start setting up the script here. Refer to the comments if you don't know what you're doing.

const
       (* player info *)
       playerName   = ['']; //Put your player's name (or nickname, if you set one) here.
       playerFile   = 'default'; //Put your playerfile's name here. Default is 'default'.
       desiredWorld = -1; //Enter your desired world number here. 0 for random, -1 for play button.

(* options *)
       usePixelShift = false; //Pixel shift is faster but highly inaccurate and is NOT reccommended.
                              //False = use inventory shift which is slower, more accurate, and IS reccommended.

//Adjust these based on your woodcutting level, but ignore them if you're using pixel shift
       minWait = 2; //Minimum time (in seconds) to wait for chopping a log - make this higher if it waits too short
       maxWait = 4; //Maximum time (in seconds) to wait for chopping a log - make this lower if it waits too long

minMouseSpeed = 25; //MIN speed at which to move the mouse
                           //Default values for these should be just fine. If you must change, lower = slower, higher = faster
       maxMouseSpeed = 50; //MAX speed at which to move the mouse

///////     Stop Setup      ///////Don't modify the script ANY FURTHER unless you know what you're doing. You could break stuff!

2) Place your character at the trees, the bank, or anywhere along the path in between!
    3) Zoom all the way OUT.
    4) Start the script!

Requirements
    1) 15 woodcutting to cut oak trees.
    2) A hatchet on your toolbelt.

Additional Info
    -> For best results:
    • DO run the script on Direct-X mode. It eliminates the possibility of the minimap bugging out.
    • DON'T use pixel shift. It's faster but less accurate.
    • DON'T run the script on a crowded world. People stealing your trees can impact the script's performance.
    • DON'T wear tan or brown clothes. It interferes with TPA filtering. If you see red debug being drawn on your player, change what you're wearing.
    • DO use Classic camera mode and DO make the lowest sensitivity. It helps the script when it wants to turn the camera to a specific angle.

Example:

Current Bugs
    -> GP per hour calculator borks after a client reload.
    -> The script may end up counting an inventory of logs more than once if the banking function loops multiple times.

Please report any bugs.

Future Updates
    -> Custom banking routine - currently, .openBank() is being used which works fine but can respond slowly in Varrock west bank.
    -> A new SPS map with dimensions better-suited to the path the script travels. Will prevent SPS getting lost @ the extreme N or S of the map.

Credits
    -> @Clarity; for his tutorial on making an awesome progress report.
    -> @The Mayor; for his post on how to properly filter out dead trees AND for his procedure to automatically download required files.
    -> @BMWxi; for his SPS World Map project.
    -> @NKN; for assisting me with some logic pertaining to filtering TPAs.

Proggies

Top proggy by yours truly, see if you can beat me!

2nd place, @croberger; came close!

(15.6 hours runtime)

Update Log
    Code:
    v1.2
    - changed "assign" operators to "equals" operators in the setup constants
    - created a home directory to place downloaded files in, added the relevant checks, changed getFile() and .drawBitmap() paths to match
    - the Linux geek that I am was using forward slashes for file paths, changed them to Windows backslashes
    - more debug to initFiles()
    - removed the "globals" header from the setup constants as the user sets no globals in this script
    - deleted a bunch of random commented lines
    - added proper credits to getPrice()
    - changed getFile() around a bit
    - the on-screen progress report works now (for real this time, I promise)
    - removed useDualFiltering from the setup constants because it was actually never functional and no one should ever turn that off anyway
    - added a failsafe that closes interfaces covering the mainScreen, this fixes the "accidentally opening the Esc-menu" bug
    - added time running to the disguise() progress report 

v1.1
    - fixed progress reporting via disguise()
    - fixed isStillChopping() standards
    - added more debug to walk()
    - re-enabled logout on terminate
    - removed some unused variables
    - disabled SRL debug by default
    - fixed "You are accessing an invalid point" when trying to draw progress report (later confirmed this was due to user-error, but hell, I made it better anyway)
    - fixed the bug that was causing the script to count logs multiple times
    - changed angle management so it only rotates when we can't find trees 

v1.0
    - initial release
    Last edited by KeepBotting; 05-30-2017 at 02:35 PM.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Bad™ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)

Grats on Release. and nice paint btw

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanempire View Post
    Grats on Release. and nice paint btw
    Thank you & thank you
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Bad™ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

I saw a sneak peak of this in production :P
    Sweet release and I will definitely be taking advantage of it
    I'll get you a nice proggy =D
    im a retard

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Congrats on another release!

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GRIM View Post
    I saw a sneak peak of this in production :P
    Sweet release and I will definitely be taking advantage of it
    I'll get you a nice proggy =D
    Haha yep please do

Quote Originally Posted by BMWxi View Post
    Congrats on another release!
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    Nice, you should get the player form in there!
    Maybe, maybe ...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

@KeepBotting hasn't stopped running since i hit start 12 hours ago, 6.5k+ oak logs later =)
    this script is functional as fuck and amazing. Awesome fucking job.

Also my script doesn't have a progress report, am i missing something? I'd love to get you a top one

edit; -- ERROR: TMufasaBitmap.drawBitmap(): File path does not exist ("Scripts/iOak_proggy.png"), result = false

where do I download it :O
    im a retard

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GRIM View Post
    @KeepBotting hasn't stopped running since i hit start 12 hours ago, 6.5k+ oak logs later =)
    this script is functional and amazing. Awesome job.

Also my script doesn't have a progress report, am i missing something? I'd love to get you a top one

edit; -- ERROR: TMufasaBitmap.drawBitmap(): File path does not exist ("Scripts/iOak_proggy.png"), result = false

where do I download it :O
    Thanks for the feedback!

The script downloads necessary files for you. When starting the script, it checks for the files. If they're not found, it'll give you a short prompt, then download them.

It does this for both the progress report and SPS map, strange that you got one and not the other. Try stopping and re-starting the script to force it to re-check.

The progress report image should end up in C:\Simba\Scripts\
    Last edited by KeepBotting; 12-17-2014 at 11:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Error: You are accessing an invalid point, (1,651) at bitmap[1] at line 359
    Execution failed.
    The following DTMs were not freed: [0]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13], 16]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (18-12-14 at 07.10.48 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

What's wrong? Tried using both directx and opengl, using oldschool rs preset
    Last edited by juliusg; 12-18-2014 at 05:38 PM.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by juliusg View Post
    Error: You are accessing an invalid point, (1,651) at bitmap[1] at line 359
    Execution failed.
    The following DTMs were not freed: [0]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13], 16]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (18-12-14 at 07.10.48 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

What's wrong? Tried using both directx and opengl, using oldschool rs preset
    It's trying to draw the progress report at point (1, 651) so I suspect your interface/graphics are setup incorrectly. Post a screenshot so I can be sure that's the problem

Edit: actually it's referencing a bitmap[1] and a line 359 which doesn't support my original diagnosis ... which line is highlighted when that error happens? Is it an error in iOak, or does it open a new tab in Simba?
    Last edited by KeepBotting; 12-18-2014 at 10:24 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Everytime I start the bot it starts the rs client, logs in, waits for like a minute, opens the settings bar and stops...

---- Client is ready.
    ---- Setup SRL in 22 Seconds
    -- setupSRL(): True
    [DEBUG] : Logging in...
    [DEBUG] : Setting camera.
    [DEBUG] : Setting run.
    [DEBUG] : Setting gametab.
    [DEBUG] : Colors have been initalized.
    [DEBUG] : Map has been initalized.
    [DEBUG] : Paths have been initalized.
    [DEBUG] : Grabbed the price of Oak logs (154) in 297 ms.

[WARNING] : *** Terminating script ***

[DEBUG] : Freeing BMPs
    [DEBUG] : Freeing DTMs

[WARNING] : *** Terminated script ***

Successfully executed.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwotin View Post
    Everytime I start the bot it starts the rs client, logs in, waits for like a minute, opens the settings bar and stops...
    What settings bar?

Could you provide a screenshot of your SMART window?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Do you have a skype account? if so: add me & dubyabeast also will do in just a second

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwotin View Post
    Do you have a skype account? if so: add me & dubyabeast also will do in just a second
    Resolved the issue over Skype.

Remember to enable "slim headers" everybody!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    Resolved the issue over Skype.

Remember to enable "slim headers" everybody!
    hey couldn't really get a proggie report, for some reason i was at negative profits / hr :P

anyways, I ran this on 3 accounts and 2 of them were logged out with session ended, so i'm not sure if its the built in 6hr fix or what...

will try again tonight but works nice! average 105k/hr with rune hatchet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    It's trying to draw the progress report at point (1, 651) so I suspect your interface/graphics are setup incorrectly. Post a screenshot so I can be sure that's the problem

Edit: actually it's referencing a bitmap[1] and a line 359 which doesn't support my original diagnosis ... which line is highlighted when that error happens? Is it an error in iOak, or does it open a new tab in Simba?
    It's an error in drawing tab, line 359: getMufasaBitmap(bmp).drawTransparent(pnt.x, pnt.y, self)

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

It's an error in drawing tab, line 359: getMufasaBitmap(bmp).drawTransparent(pnt.x, pnt.y, self)
    Could I trouble you to do a bit of a manual fix?

1. Open up iOak.simba
    2. Navigate to line 656, it should look like the following:
    Simba Code:
    smartImage.drawBitmap('Scripts/iOak_proggy.png', point(chatBox.x1, chatBox.y1));
    3. Change that line to this:
    Simba Code:
    smartImage.drawBitmap('Scripts/iOak_proggy.png', point(chatBox.getBounds().x1, chatBox.getBounds().y1));
    4. Save, and re-try the script.

Let me know if that works. This will be fixed in the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by theholyone View Post
    hey couldn't really get a proggie report, for some reason i was at negative profits / hr :P

anyways, I ran this on 3 accounts and 2 of them were logged out with session ended, so i'm not sure if its the built in 6hr fix or what...

will try again tonight but works nice! average 105k/hr with rune hatchet
    Yeah negative profit/hr a known problem, I'm not sure why that happens.

Did you input your other two accounts' details into Rafiki?
    Last edited by KeepBotting; 12-19-2014 at 10:34 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Changed that line. Same error. I'll add screenshot of my setup, tell me if it's wrong. I'm using java 8.
    2dv7q80.jpg

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Changed that line. Same error. I'll add screenshot of my setup, tell me if it's wrong. I'm using java 8.
    2dv7q80.jpg
    Yeah that's super wrong.

Re-read the RS3 setup thread.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

I'm using this now. It's very well done and has not bugged out once so far.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I'm using this now. It's very well done and has not bugged out once so far.
    Glad to hear it

Edit: Updated to v1.1, all users are encouraged to update. Lots of fixes and tweaks have been included to make your botting experience smoother than ever!
    Last edited by KeepBotting; 12-21-2014 at 12:02 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Self.time := Self.time + (getTickCount64() - Self.__prevMark);

freeDTM(dtms[i]);

Error: The given DTM Index[0] doesn't exist at line 329
    Execution failed.
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SMART Debug Image]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (21-12-14 at 09.37.22 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

@KeepBotting
    Last edited by grimalter; 12-22-2014 at 02:42 AM.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grimalter View Post
    Self.time := Self.time + (getTickCount64() - Self.__prevMark);

freeDTM(dtms[i]);
    I'm unsure as to why you've put those two lines in the post. What is their significance?

Also, when exactly does the error occur (what is your player doing when it happens?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

@KeepBotting
    im at oaks in varrock
    everythings setup properly
    a tab called wrappers pops up highlighting
    freeDTM(dtms[i]);

---- smartCreateClient():
    -------- ERROR: Error while grabbing parameters
    -------- HINT: Make sure you can reach the RS website, and no active firewall is blocking Simba
    ------ Failed to grab parameters
    ---- initSmart()
    ---- FATAL ERROR: smartSetupDrawing(): Unable to setup SMART drawing

[WARNING] : *** Terminating script ***

[DEBUG] : Freeing BMPs
    [DEBUG] : Freeing DTMs
    Error: The given DTM Index[0] doesn't exist at line 329
    Execution failed.
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SMART Debug Image]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (21-12-14 at 11.18.31 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

turned firewall off - nothing

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information