Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LOA (League of angels) Tarot Card Bot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I know this is a lamer question but I'm getting an error I can't solve. Certainly its within my setup. Somewhere I'm not directing things properly.

pop up box that's says "MufasaLayer - You can not set your target as the desktop"

Thanks for your help. I can't wait to get this working

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Segman View Post
    I know this is a lamer question but I'm getting an error I can't solve. Certainly its within my setup. Somewhere I'm not directing things properly.

pop up box that's says "MufasaLayer - You can not set your target as the desktop"

Thanks for your help. I can't wait to get this working
    Watch video. You need to drag green target sign(select a client) from simba to your Loa screen before starting script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

im using facebook loa and google chrome for browser. Then got an error says

Error: The Box you passed to Rectangle exceed the bitmap's bounds at line 77
    Execution failed.
    The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, 1, 2, 3, 4]

could someone help me out, pls.
    my screen resolution is 1360x768
    Last edited by nathan0209; 01-01-2015 at 06:42 AM. Reason: missing letters

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nathan0209 View Post
    im using facebook loa and google chrome for browser. Then got an error says

Error: The Box you passed to Rectangle exceed the bitmap's bounds at line 77
    Execution failed.
    The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, 1, 2, 3, 4]

could someone help me out, pls.
    my screen resolution is 1360x768
    Target screen WITH Loa console. or try to get rid of for example the height of browser, i mean adress bar, search engines bars, if you have some. Or send me Full size screenshot of your game screen ill adjust resolution. Basicly this error is because your targeted screen height is less than 639 pixels. Usually this is because you didnt targeted screen with loa game console as the picture in the first photo shows. Also you can add your windows bar to the right to make more space, but dont make toomuchs cause card searching would fail. Ideal is 639 pixels of heigth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

ok, this is the fullscreen pic using fullscreen of the game loa w/o adress bar and engines, resolution 1360x768
    Untitled.jpg
    and this is not fullscreen (i used ctrl + scroll of the mouse to make it bigger is that ok?)
    Untitled1.jpg
    i really appreciate your helping me out on this. happy new year!!!

w8 i was able to get it to work. thanks for your hardwork!
    Last edited by nathan0209; 01-02-2015 at 02:32 AM. Reason: got it to work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Thank you that was to easy.

You might also look at the bot on youtube by Timothy211. He has a free download but its limited to 3 levels. Its pretty slick but he is charging a bundle to use the full version.

I'm still having problems with X's sometimes appearing and sometimes not but my guess is that I just need to use proper screen size.

Thanks again.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Thank you that was to easy.

You might also look at the bot on youtube by Timothy211. He has a free download but its limited to 3 levels. Its pretty slick but he is charging a bundle to use the full version.

I'm still having problems with X's sometimes appearing and sometimes not but my guess is that I just need to use proper screen size.

Thanks again.
    About timothy, yes i was watching that i think he uses injection/reflection methods. So he prolly knows cards before opening them. But like quessing 4 card pairs in a row is no likely and may get caught sooner or later. While color method i use sees what human see so no way to prove you using bot, you just have for example good memory. But one disadvantage is that anouncement line....Very big concern there.

Well most of the time announcement line messes up things. I recomend restart game every important level to lose that i mean my brother just restarts everything above lvl 10 so no anouncement goes over the cards. Also there can be some X flashes cause sometimes xp popus covers cards, but they only took like 0,1 second. And if you dont get X for example for the bottom cards then blame resolution. Althrough if you can send me full size screenshot i can correct it as i did for the guy with 1600x900 resolution.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

EVERYONE WHO HAS DIFFICULTIES WITH RESOLUTION try out script attached at first post called ANYRESOLUTION.simba or this one: AnyResolution.simba No tests have been done cause bro has no spins left today but in theory should work for any resolution above 200x70 Leave feedback.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

i have my problem on my resolution i think? it didnt give me a x marks at all this my resolution print screen Screenshot_3.jpg

please help me

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ignnyuann View Post
    i have my problem on my resolution i think? it didnt give me a x marks at all this my resolution print screen Screenshot_3.jpg

please help me
    have you pressed key 2 to start it ? Watch video in first post. You need to target window, run simba script, you did that but also you need press key 2 to start script (Green arrow should be on screen)after the cards arent covered with any stuff i mean after you pressed next level button. then it starts to scan and remembers cards/closed cards locations. Then you flip ONE BY ONE and if you see X you press corresponding card(ofc i had it the other way to show all cards in different colors, but reaction time was way slower i mean around 0,7 second now its around 0,125 so this way is better), if you dont and continue to flip cards it wont record because it is waiting for you to open given card before scanning another location.

Also to make screenshot helpfull they should be full size i mean in a BMP forma. Now your screen is like 660 pixels out of 945 left so everything is streched i mean compressed no way to test on image...Also my bother is running it over a month now, before they got above 10 cards or so, never single time it showed wrong card, or didnt showed without of serious reason. Serious reasons are cards covered with other stuff like anouncements, chat windows, around half a card is cutted off the screen, it works with like 1/4card cutted off cause looks mostly for centers of the cards for recognizing. So the crucial part is for it to scan all the positions of covered cards when it can see them CLEARLY, thats why you need to start it i mean by pressing 2 only after you see cards clearly. Because it memorizes cards center and only looks for pictures inside those centers, this speeded thing up by like 16 times, scanning whole screen high resolution tooked up to like 2 seconds . Thats why it is in this strange way. Ofcours i could also do it to use mouse to click himself and do evberything himself, but the guy who i made this script is on the very high tops of all game servers and doesnt want a ban, neither do you, so it doesnt use mouse, sees only what human sees=no chances youll get ban. It only memorizes cards for you and shows missing one if you already opened it, doesnt use any invasion methods at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by cosmasjdz View Post
    EVERYONE WHO HAS DIFFICULTIES WITH RESOLUTION try out script attached at first post called ANYRESOLUTION.simba or this one: AnyResolution.simba No tests have been done cause bro has no spins left today but in theory should work for any resolution above 200x70 Leave feedback.
    Hello i have big problems using this tool. I explain my situation, first of all, i'm a newbie on this kind of things, so please have patience with me :P

Said that:

I download the Simba tool and followed instructions to set it since the "How to install/setup Simba"

Then i download the tmufasalayer as told in this topic, and i extract it on the plugins folder as said on the topic where is the download.

Now i'm totally stucked! I tried to understand a little but can't figure out how to run this program and how to set it to work. I use firefox as browser, and google chrome too, and fb. Can someone help me step by step from that point on please? Thank you very much!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Just tested Anyresoloution at 1600 x 900according to my windows setting. I only got X's after I was done matching.

Worked better at 1366 x 768 on the first screen. The second screen I paused and flushed but it didn't work at all.

Took it down to 1280 x 720 and it would not start making X's.

All test were with "Anyresolution". Looks like I test again after reset.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

after reset each level u must press 3 then start press 2 after then repeat it to clear the memory. this work for me

sorry for bad english just want to help

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heroludor View Post
    Hello i have big problems using this tool. I explain my situation, first of all, i'm a newbie on this kind of things, so please have patience with me :P

Said that:

I download the Simba tool and followed instructions to set it since the "How to install/setup Simba"

Then i download the tmufasalayer as told in this topic, and i extract it on the plugins folder as said on the topic where is the download.

Now i'm totally stucked! I tried to understand a little but can't figure out how to run this program and how to set it to work. I use firefox as browser, and google chrome too, and fb. Can someone help me step by step from that point on please? Thank you very much!
    Drag Green target icon of simba it is called 'Select a client' to your loa screen, make sure you target screen WITH lao consone if it is one i mean the one which shows stuff like loading. Next step is press green triangle called (run(f9)) on simba. Wait for 2 blue rectangles appear on left of your screen. Then press next level on loa. Then press 2 (not the keypad one but the ones near console bellow f keys). pressing 2 starts scanningm green arrow appears instead of blue rectangles it means it strted working. Then you can uncover cards one by one and wait for x to show. If it shows X you MUST uncover that card because while it shows X it waits for you to open that and does not scan sreen anymore, so if you just continue flipping it wont work. After you done your level press 3 near console keys again, to clear memory. Press next level button then press 2 to start it again, and so on. DOES NOT WORK ON FULLSCREEN.

Just tested Anyresoloution at 1600 x 900according to my windows setting. I only got X's after I was done matching.

Worked better at 1366 x 768 on the first screen. The second screen I paused and flushed but it didn't work at all.

Took it down to 1280 x 720 and it would not start making X's.

All test were with "Anyresolution". Looks like I test again after reset.
    Make sure to make screenshots and save them BMP format and upload here of ocassions when it shows wrong card or dont show one it would be helpfull. Also after you done matching if you got X you got 2 X or more? Also everytime you change resolution you must target window again, because it only grabs parameters once and does not work on fullscreen. It may be the issue renewed where it doesnt recognize bottom one cards if they on the edge of the bottom screen renewed.

Quote Originally Posted by ninocs456 View Post
    after reset each level u must press 3 then start press 2 after then repeat it to clear the memory. this work for me

sorry for bad english just want to help
    Indeed, happy to see someone got it working. You running loa6 for 1366x768 or anyresolution? What resolution you are running if you run Anyresolution?

By the way never thought this script will become so popular

Ok just made tests, works fine with 800x600 1024x768x 1280x720 1360x768 1366x768 if you dont reposition, scroll screen during action. Althrough on lower than 1360x768 screen doesnt sees cards and if you scroll screen it loses their locations and fails. So advice is to play on resolution high enough to see whole cards and and dont scroll wildow. On both my and bros laptops we cant make higher than 1366x768 so no chances for us to test. But it is confirmed by atleast 2 persons to work with 1600x900.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Indeed, happy to see someone got it working. You running loa6 for 1366x768 or anyresolution? What resolution you are running if you run Anyresolution?

By the way never thought this script will become so popular
    i'm just googlin guide to tarot cards loa but find this in first page xD.and btw i using the anyresolution

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

i'm just googlin guide to tarot cards loa but find this in first page xD.and btw i using the anyresolution
    WOW fist page! No wonder it is so popular Nice to see someone got it working, especially when today tests showed it should work. It should, so far was only setup problems Game developers unaware of making botting any harder. Well it is technically not a bot but a memorizing program using noninvasive methods, no chances to get any ban. Anyways it only tooked like 2 days in developing and like 60 levels to test and it was unimaginary 100 percent positive everytime. First day got version working in 0.7-2 seconds reaction time depending on resolution because was scanning whole screen. Second day added that weird key 2 press to scan for closed cards locations and managed to increase it up to 0.05-0.125 seconds Everything went so fluent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

WOW fist page! No wonder it is so popular Nice to see someone got it working, especially when today tests showed it should work. It should, so far was only setup problems Game developers unaware of making botting any harder. Well it is technically not a bot but a memorizing program using noninvasive methods, no chances to get any ban. Anyways it only tooked like 2 days in developing and like 60 levels to test and it was unimaginary 100 percent positive everytime. First day got version working in 0.7-2 seconds reaction time depending on resolution because was scanning whole screen. Second day added that weird key 2 press to scan for closed cards locations and managed to increase it up to 0.05-0.125 seconds Everything went so fluent
    i think only few people knowing this because video in youtube still low viewers

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

i think only few people knowing this because video in youtube still low viewers
    Well, who needs it, gets it who doesnt search doesnt get. For example i tried to search 'tarot card bot' and its first on results

Anyways downloads exceeded expectations,since script now has 75 downloads in a week now, and Anyresolution 13 downloads overnight. Was expecting somehing like atleast one, maybe 5 :P Because didnt thought this game is so popular, i personally wouldnt play it at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Much better today.

Lowered my screen resolution to 1366x768 to start. Using anyresolution.samba. It still occasionally didn't pick up cards. (tomorrow a screen shot)

The other thing I noticed was that as I ended the script the following message appeared.

The following bitmaps were not freed: [1, 2, 3, 4]

Maybe that ties into my missing X's ?

This is kind of fun

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Much better today.

Lowered my screen resolution to 1366x768 to start. Using anyresolution.samba. It still occasionally didn't pick up cards. (tomorrow a screen shot)

The other thing I noticed was that as I ended the script the following message appeared.

The following bitmaps were not freed: [1, 2, 3, 4]

Maybe that ties into my missing X's ?

This is kind of fun
    Not rly, it is just memorry issues. Since we script doesnt run very long and only loads dtms- the maps of cards for their recognision i dont free them, everyone get this it has nothing to do with script. Also make sure cards are seen clearly before starting script. If doesnt recognize then make bmp format screenshot. So i can adjust tolerances.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

hi bro i am getting this error

Unknown declaration "ttimemarker" at line 12simba err.jpg

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toklamaz View Post
    hi bro i am getting this error

Unknown declaration "ttimemarker" at line 12simba err.jpg
    prolly havent installed simba to the end. Watch this guide. I think you missed out updating SRL plugin
    https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...=install+simba

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

no green arrow at my screen please help. only red box

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by agusbandung11 View Post
    no green arrow at my screen please help. only red box
    Red box should dissapear after 2 seconds, and change to 2 blue restangles no matter what you do. It is hardcoded. If you still see red box after refreshing it means script crashed somehow... By the way how did you got to the red box? If you didnt pressed 2 to run script and try refreshing memory it could have crashed cause there is nothing to clear...

Drag Green target icon of simba it is called 'Select a client' to your loa screen, make sure you target screen WITH lao consone if it is one i mean the one which shows stuff like loading. Next step is press green triangle called (run(f9)) on simba. Wait for 2 blue rectangles appear on left of your screen. Then press next level on loa. Then press 2 (not the keypad one but the ones near console bellow f keys). pressing 2 starts scanningm green arrow appears instead of blue rectangles it means it strted working. Then you can uncover cards one by one and wait for x to show. If it shows X you MUST uncover that card because while it shows X it waits for you to open that and does not scan sreen anymore, so if you just continue flipping it wont work. After you done your level press 3 near console keys again, to clear memory. Press next level button then press 2 to start it again, and so on. DOES NOT WORK ON FULLSCREEN.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

cosmasjdz, I just wanted to say thank you so much for this bot. I was wondering is there any way something can be made for Angel Quiz?
    Again thank you.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information