Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LOA (League of angels) Tarot Card Bot

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cableseeder View Post
    cosmasjdz, I just wanted to say thank you so much for this bot. I was wondering is there any way something can be made for Angel Quiz?
    Again thank you.
    Since i dont play lao myself i got alot of questions for you too then. How many different questions there are? i watched some video and it seemed alot. I could try using google search for questions and choosing for example first search in google which has like 80 percent match with one of the options or so. But it could take alot of time to write down a library of letters charachters, testing and other stuff. Also if you just want bot to randomly pick random answer, i can do that eazily and quickly. If there is finite number of questions then i can hardcode them all using dtms and answers for them too, just as i did with cards, would be kind of eazy too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

hxxp://zoywiki.com/LoA/Erebus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

cosmasjdz,
    Your the only person I know that even thought of doing a bot for LoA. I've been searching and searching for the longest time for a bot for tatot cards and angel quiz and when I seen your bot, I yelled for joy. lol
    Does your brother or the one I thought you said played it, Still play LoA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

With the link I gave you is the Q & A's of the angel quiz. But it does not use all of the Q's you see on that page. If you want I can try to copy and paste all the Q's I think of in the Angel Quiz and send them to you / or post right in here. I can't send email's on here.

The angel quiz is out today, It's only out for 2 more days. If you get on your brother's account you could see the layout of angel quiz.

Again thank you very much for your time on this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

cosmasjdz

I want to thank you as well. Yesterday worked perfectly for me except at all three levels the script did not start working until the second set of X's were recognized.
    Of course once you start you are committed when it kicked in I was happy. With everyone having different hardware, memory,etc there are bound to be a few glitches.

As far as other bots you might make Quiz would not be on my list at all. Ask your brother and my bet he would say a bot for handling Dragonsoul. Timothy already has one but I have not seen it or used it (FYI) Quiz becomes automatic after you have played a while.

Once again thx and I'll continue to provide feedback if you find it useful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Segman, If you click on dragon souls icon on the bottom right near the shop icon. When it opens click on 1-click devour and it will devour all dragon souls making is very easy to add to your toons.

Plus if your trying to build up your legendary, You can click on devour place your legendary in the socket at the top and click on autofill and then click on devour. This is very fast. Hope this hopes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Yes Cable I know that but that doesn't work for custom configurations. If you look at all the top players custom configurations require tedious placement of dragonsouls.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cableseeder View Post
    With the link I gave you is the Q & A's of the angel quiz. But it does not use all of the Q's you see on that page. If you want I can try to copy and paste all the Q's I think of in the Angel Quiz and send them to you / or post right in here. I can't send email's on here.

The angel quiz is out today, It's only out for 2 more days. If you get on your brother's account you could see the layout of angel quiz.

Again thank you very much for your time on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Segman View Post
    cosmasjdz

I want to thank you as well. Yesterday worked perfectly for me except at all three levels the script did not start working until the second set of X's were recognized.
    Of course once you start you are committed when it kicked in I was happy. With everyone having different hardware, memory,etc there are bound to be a few glitches.

As far as other bots you might make Quiz would not be on my list at all. Ask your brother and my bet he would say a bot for handling Dragonsoul. Timothy already has one but I have not seen it or used it (FYI) Quiz becomes automatic after you have played a while.

Once again thx and I'll continue to provide feedback if you find it useful.
    I am happy so much people found script usefull. Today it has over 110 downloads, way more than expected. And you Segman are so right. Brother said me nearly exact your words. No worth attection activity which is going to last 2 days before returning probably after month again, gives basicly no usefull rewards at all for high levels. Taking in mind it would require making charachters and symbols recognition, extended testing periods for few days a month of glory, not worth at all. Basicly would take aproximately i think around 80-200 hours thats alot compared to tarot card bot which tooked like 20x less.

Dragons soul puzzle seems very interesting and abit challenging, requires some testing but not so much grinding as charachters recognition would need, last time i did something similar to this was 6x6 sliding puzzle solver. Had some quick look at a game it seems like no effort for recognizing objects at all, but good non buggy, fast thinking logic could took some deep thinking and some timebut uncomparably less than quiz bot would take. Tooked this idea into the notes. But since i am having exams this and next 2 weeks. Dont expect it for this month at all, or maybe ever... But if ill have some nice spare time i would defitenely make this game bot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

cosmasjdz, The only reason I was asking for (which I know other people would use it) is because I have main plus over 80 Alt's. (Alt's for leveling Guild only) which I know a lot of hard core LoA Guild leader's etc would have, But maybe not as much as me. That's the only reason.
    Thank Djinni does not take as much time as Angel Quiz.
    But I'd like to saying thank you for what you have made or going to make down the road for LoA. Keep Up The Awesome Word cosmasjdz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for this wonderful script bro. Great work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Without extra 30flip can't make it through 30k point

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

how to download?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ninocs456 View Post
    Without extra 30flip can't make it through 30k point
    Yeah. if got no extra flips unless you really lucky and quess ALOT of cards in first try then you wont make it to 31720 or so. But thats not the bot fault. On average bro said 15-20 flips he uses to make it through all. But had several times done max without any, but got some lucky spins. This is not a hack so yeah realistic stuff happens, but actually not rly, like my bro hadnt missed card in like 5 weeks Lets say he just have phenomenal memory

Quote Originally Posted by hilda View Post
    how to download?
    leftclick link, need to have installed and setter up simba and tmusafalayer before downloading.

tmusafalayer:https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...83#post1324883
    simba:https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...=install+simba

need to do everything except setting up runescape graphics, since the game is different

By the way this is going wild. Only today alone got 60 downloads, till yesterday had only 110...Also very glad to see so many greatefull post from all you guys. Makes we want to do another bot for LOA in the future after ill end up with exams...

Also

Donnations Appreciated. Even 1$ is nice money having in mind where i live. If you feel grateful its the best way to support future scripts and thank for this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Hello, i instaled the simba and tmufasa, but i have a problem, i press at select a client and i put on loa window, but it dont work, and no appear no one script, what is happen? it work only at google chrome?
    i really dont know
    can u help me?
    maybe can u make a movie to show how to do it?
    step by step?

thank you alot

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ricardonbr View Post
    Hello, i instaled the simba and tmufasa, but i have a problem, i press at select a client and i put on loa window, but it dont work, and no appear no one script, what is happen? it work only at google chrome?
    i really dont know
    can u help me?
    maybe can u make a movie to show how to do it?
    step by step?

thank you alot
    http://youtu.be/Q7MK941nqE0 shows how to target window and some gameplay. It should work on any window. Some guys use official clients i think, works on them too. You probably done something wrong. Is your script running or did debug on simba show orange highlighted line? Does it show mesaage box like cannot target desktop? Also when you select window nothing will apear until you run script on simba by pressing green triangle or F9 key. After that you should see tmusafa layer setted up and some debug on loa screen. Like at the start of video i gave you. If you do all this and isnt running post simba debug here. Also use Anyresolution.simba because if you use loa6.simba and your resolution is lower than 1366x768 or targeted screen heigth less than 670 script crashes at the start...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

can help me, thx ccc.jpg

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hilda View Post
    can help me, thx ccc.jpg
    Try redownloading Simba plugins. Go to Plugins->update and force update.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cosmasjdz View Post
    shows how to target window and some gameplay. It should work on any window. Some guys use official clients i think, works on them too. You probably done something wrong. Is your script running or did debug on simba show orange highlighted line? Does it show mesaage box like cannot target desktop? Also when you select window nothing will apear until you run script on simba by pressing green triangle or F9 key. After that you should see tmusafa layer setted up and some debug on loa screen. Like at the start of video i gave you. If you do all this and isnt running post simba debug here. Also use Anyresolution.simba because if you use loa6.simba and your resolution is lower than 1366x768 or targeted screen heigth less than 670 script crashes at the start...
    yes but how i find that script?
    i really dont know sorry =/
    can u teach me?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

yes but how i find that script?
    i really dont know sorry =/
    can u teach me?
    Are you telling you installed simba, tmusafalayer but cant download script? While you have it all done if you really are just download this: AnyResolution.simba, open simba and press file->open and select script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Are you telling you installed simba, tmusafalayer but cant download script? While you have it all done if you really are just download this: AnyResolution.simba, open simba and press file->open and select script.
    now i instaled anyresolution.simba
    but now i have this error (you cannot set your targect as the desktop!)
    error.png

and when i press in select client and put inside loa windows nothing happen

nothing, red color not appear like video =/

maybe can u teach me at team viwer bro?
    Last edited by ricardonbr; 01-07-2015 at 04:04 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

thanks a lot, your script works very well. proud of you !!!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

now i instaled anyresolution.simba
    but now i have this error (you cannot set your targect as the desktop!)
    error.png

and when i press in select client and put inside loa windows nothing happen

nothing, red color not appear like video =/

maybe can u teach me at team viwer bro?
    Na, bad internet where i am atm. You dont read guide. read first post of this tread. You get this error because you dont set your target loa window..... you dont need press you need press and drag to the window to be technically correct. watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7MK941nqE0 especially the very begining

then after you see blue rectangles press next level on loa screen and when cards uncovered with letters press 2 the key not in numad but near console key bellow f's then green arrow shows indicating it scanned cards and you can start flipping

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

this program can't installed in mac? i hade a problem installing in mac

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by muralivilla View Post
    thanks a lot, your script works very well. proud of you !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ninocs456 View Post
    this program can't installed in mac? i hade a problem installing in mac
    Well it technicly maybe can try looking this post https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69693 atleast worth a try.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Well it technicly maybe can try looking this post https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69693 atleast worth a try.
    i want to ask what is SMART used to be,and how can we active it.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information