Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LOA (League of angels) Tarot Card Bot

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Default LOA (League of angels) Tarot Card Bot

RL time issues wont have any time for finish this one, sorry.

Beta version after update. Works untill around 16 cards phase: NaujaN.simba

before update: AnyResolution.simba

Youtube Vid of working script old version

http://youtu.be/Q7MK941nqE0

Requirements:

MUST HAVE Simba installed and updated srl, follow this guide: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714
    AlSO MUST HAVE tmusafa layer plugin installed:https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...nsparent+layer

How to use:
    1. Doesn't work in fullscreen mode. Ayresolution.simba supports ANY resolution, Loa6.simba supports 1366x768 resolution.
    2. After installing and setting up Simba and Tmusafalayer open script.
    3. Use Simba green target icon called'Select a client', by selecting it and draggin to your LOA window.
    4. Press green triangle in Simba called 'Run(F9)'.
    5. Now you should see two blue rectangles on the screen, they show that script is setted up and waiting for your command to run.
    6. Enter Tarot card game, make sure NO cards are covered with any letters like 'Next level', chatbox or anouncement line. If cards covered with 'Next level' press that button when you ready to start playing and after it dissapear press key 2 (NOT the numpad one, but the one near console key). It starts scanning for card locations, green triangle should be drawn on screen making its working and its your time to start flipping.
    7. Start flipping cards one by one. Script remembers cards and their locations and shows matching cards locations. If it shows X'es it mean it knows where the matching card it so it waits for you to open that card. If you dont open and continue flipping it wont memorize further cards because it is waiting for you to open matching cards.
    8. After you done level press 3 (again NOT the numpad one, but the one near console key). It deletes memory, red square should flash on the screen for one second on less. After you see 2 blue rectangles press next level and a key 2 to start script scanning cards again.
    9. During flipping if you want to go to inventory or other screen to claim more spins pause script using key 1 then after you ready start it again pressing 2 (If you pausing Dont accidiently refresh it). Simply use 1 to pause and 2 to resume.

Buttons in action(NOT the numpad ones, but the ones near console key):
    1: pauses script. very usefull to pause before going to inventory to claim spin tickets.
    2: start the script/resumes after pause/starts new level after refresh.
    3: refreshes memory. MUST be used AFTER every level. When you press Next level button then press 2 to start the script.

Happy botting!

loa6.simba
    If someone gets crash because of low resolution like for example width bellow 1366 then might try using this:
    dt.simba

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1014 Post(s)

What are tickets for? All I recall of this game is the major amount of trouble for using screenshots from League of Legends in their ads (and only League of Legends, I have no idea what their actual game looks like, is it just the card game?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Hmm, I seem to be having some trouble in trying to get this to work, I'm not sure if I'm just doing something wrong or not, but whenever i try to start the script it says "Error: File "srl-6/srl.simba" not found at line 4" and stops compiling. This is my first time trying this, so I'm not sure if I just missed a step or I'm doing something wrong, but I do hope you can help/explain this to me and I can get it working.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flamerzomg View Post
    Hmm, I seem to be having some trouble in trying to get this to work, I'm not sure if I'm just doing something wrong or not, but whenever i try to start the script it says "Error: File "srl-6/srl.simba" not found at line 4" and stops compiling. This is my first time trying this, so I'm not sure if I just missed a step or I'm doing something wrong, but I do hope you can help/explain this to me and I can get it working.
    Yeah thats the case because you need srl6 its rs3 include.

Use this guide how to install all includes you need. Also install external layer include, the link for it is in the main post.
    https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...highlight=srl6

You dont need to change graphic setting and anything but you need all includes installed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Ok, I got it kind of working now. Sometimes, it doesnt give the crosses that indicate where the 2nd card is, even though I've opened them multiple times, and other times the cross is completely off, even on top of the card next to it.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Ok, I got it kind of working now. Sometimes, it doesnt give the crosses that indicate where the 2nd card is, even though I've opened them multiple times, and other times the cross is completely off, even on top of the card next to it.
    After you refresh it, before starting cards must be clear i mean you first press next level then when they are not clogged with any letters press 2 to start script. Also if it shows way off it means you forgot to refresh . My brother has no issues at all unless when scanning cards they are covered with something. Basicly what script does. when you start it scans for the card locations using centers of the cards. So needs to see all cards clearly before starting (pressing 2). Also after you completed level you need clear memory by pressing 3 and only start again pressing 2 if you can see all cards clearly. Another issue may be it is designed for 1366x768 rezolution and search screen is hard coded may be issue with cards getting out of bounds if you have higher one or lower.. Sometimes when xp letters cover your top card crosses may flash but only for like 0,1 second. Never seen them showwing wrong card for more than 0,1 second. Search is very fast because it remembers cards centers and search for image centers inside card centers, making it 16x faster than scanning whole screen.... So average search time was reduced from the first version of 0,7-1,2 seconds to 0,35-0,1 second So if it made couldnt recognize whole card centers it doesnt search there...

Oh and also, i forgot to mention... If it shows X it waits till you press it (The missing closed card) if you keep covering cards it is not scanning them and it may be issue...You should open card, wait for like 0,25 seconds to see if X is opened or not before opening next one. It was the way my brother asked me to design it and i did

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

i have problem here, followed all the instruction, also already tried tmusafa test code to see it could draw on my screen or not.

i could draw red box with TmusafaLayer test code, but when i run your script it does nothing, no cross mark no anything. could you help me what wrong here? ( when i run the loascript i could see new tab with Re-Position Minimize Close button just like when the musafa is working )

also it does nothing when i press 1-2-3 ( key after console ~ ? )

pardon for my bad english.
    here i included the ss.
    tetstts.jpg
    console.jpg

Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1094 Post(s)

Hey, Someone used my TMufasaLayer plugin! Maybe i should update that, and make it even better!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by humbre View Post
    i have problem here, followed all the instruction, also already tried tmusafa test code to see it could draw on my screen or not.

i could draw red box with TmusafaLayer test code, but when i run your script it does nothing, no cross mark no anything. could you help me what wrong here? ( when i run the loascript i could see new tab with Re-Position Minimize Close button just like when the musafa is working )

also it does nothing when i press 1-2-3 ( key after console ~ ? )

pardon for my bad english.
    here i included the ss.
    tetstts.jpg
    console.jpg
    In you first photo script is paused. After you start it i mean after you targeted window, started script in simba, pressed next level in your lao game so no card is clogged with any letters. Then you must press 2 to start script(you didnt pressed 2 in this ocasion), green arrow on top left corner should appear, it means it started to work and is working so you can start uncovering cards. After you complete level press 3 to delete memory and after you press next level you must start it using key 2 again. If you wana go inventory for more spins use key 1 to pauze after you back from invy press key 2 to start again.

Also the signs in top left corner are if blue squares it is pauzed. green arrow it is working and red square is it is cleaning memory.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olly View Post
    Hey, Someone used my TMufasaLayer plugin! Maybe i should update that, and make it even better!
    Yeah it is very usefull,and extemely simple to use. By the way i have used it in other games too . The only disadvantages are everytime it mess up with camera so i cant film demo, camera works fine untill your layer is activated not sure why it skips alot of images and 1minute vidoe is like 4 images made . Probably alot of guys use it but mostly not for runescape, so you dont know if it is used or no. Also runescape in browser debugging without it wouldnt be possible.

Edit: it was not your layer bugginh camera, but windows problem. Windows was bugging probably on brothers pc since on mine i managed to make it get filmed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

And now, another problem.

I load the script (loa8trial) i select a client, and then press run(F9). At first it says succesfully compiled, but when i try pressing 2 to start the script, it says it failed to load bitmaps and some other things. pressing number 1 doesnt paus the script, or pressing 3 doesnt refresh memory, and no matter how many times i press any of the 3 number keys, it doesnt do anything, script stays paused and only gives the bitmaps error.

And also, for some weird reason, after it fails to load bitmaps, and i exit the program, when i reopen it, the script and everything written in it is gone, not a single line of script in it, which means i have to download the file again. This has happened twice now.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

And now, another problem.

I load the script (loa8trial) i select a client, and then press run(F9). At first it says succesfully compiled, but when i try pressing 2 to start the script, it says it failed to load bitmaps and some other things. pressing number 1 doesnt paus the script, or pressing 3 doesnt refresh memory, and no matter how many times i press any of the 3 number keys, it doesnt do anything, script stays paused and only gives the bitmaps error.

And also, for some weird reason, after it fails to load bitmaps, and i exit the program, when i reopen it, the script and everything written in it is gone, not a single line of script in it, which means i have to download the file again. This has happened twice now.
    Up loaded video for how to use and Use LOA6 it can be found attached to first topic. Loa8trial was a trial version why do you think it was called trial ? It deleted itself haha. Use loa6 it works fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Loa6, after selecting screen and pressing run, just says "Error: Unknown declaration "iday" at line 202 Compiling failed."

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Loa6, after selecting screen and pressing run, just says "Error: Unknown declaration "iday" at line 202 Compiling failed."
    redownload loa6, i just changed it when uploaded youtube vid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

amazing work man!! you are genious.

thanks for sharing this piece of magic, those pesky flip much easier now.

/bow /salute /respect

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by humbre View Post
    amazing work man!! you are genious.

thanks for sharing this piece of magic, those pesky flip much easier now.

/bow /salute /respect
    Wow, thank you. Finally someone got used to it Now atleast 2 people know how to use this, you and my brother(he was the one who asked to make this). At one point thought either i am making unbelievable dumb Gui or people are dumb haha Now posted permanent version or script. It was trial cause tried to sell some guys and some people getting it free while others payed(actually nearly none payed cause hard gui?) wasnt honest, so loa8trial was working untill today. If you get problems download new attachment loa6 in first post. Now since nearly nobody wanted to pay its open to everyone who want it for free and forever

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Wonderful work here! I got it to work after some figuring out on my part (I'm a bit slow :P). Works great but after a bit it leaves residual marks from the X's and at times doesn't mark the matching card. I re-downloaded the script and will wait until after reset to see if it works better this time around. All in all, awesome job, much appreciated and keep up the good work! Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Ok, I now have it working 99% of the time. There are still times where it doesnt mark the cards with the crosses, even though I've opened the pair's multiple times. During those times, I guess using a little memory cant hurt. Also, chat box hides some cards

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Ok, I now have it working 99% of the time. There are still times where it doesnt mark the cards with the crosses, even though I've opened the pair's multiple times. During those times, I guess using a little memory cant hurt. Also, chat box hides some cards
    Yeah, chatbox does mess it up. Try to avoit it. If you see chatbox coming and havent started level yet either wait for it to disapear or reload league of angels. My brother always reloads game when going to last levels to avoid charboxes Also if you reload game make su you target window correctly again...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

to me it does not really work ... it detects 2 to 4 cards on all the waves and that's it :/

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dalore View Post
    to me it does not really work ... it detects 2 to 4 cards on all the waves and that's it :/
    no picture, so hard to tell why. There can be alot of reasons. You dont refresh each wave. You set screen wrong. Wrong resolution, so cards out of searching area. Basicly can be anything. Maybe you play with opened chat..... Dont forget to press 2 to start script only after you have NO cards covered with any stuff... like in video. TO confirm my brother is playing now no cards has changed everything is fine if used corectly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

This is what I was talking about, I don't know if it affects the program or not but I thought I'd show you. I use the mini-client as well on another server, would that affect how the program works? I refresh when I start a new wave, screen resolution is 1600x900, might that be my problem? It sometimes seems to take a second or two to detect the matching card or won't detect anything at all. Any suggestions, if it's something I'm not doing properly, I would like to know what it may be and how to fix it. I really like this program, it seems to work with others just fine, I may just be missing something. Thank you.

Loa6Test.jpg
    Last edited by FrostyFlakes; 12-28-2014 at 03:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I badly configured the resolution ^^ it works now thank you

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFlakes View Post
    This is what I was talking about, I don't know if it affects the program or not but I thought I'd show you. I use the mini-client as well on another server, would that affect how the program works? I refresh when I start a new wave, screen resolution is 1600x900, might that be my problem? It sometimes seems to take a second or two to detect the matching card or won't detect anything at all. Any suggestions, if it's something I'm not doing properly, I would like to know what it may be and how to fix it. I really like this program, it seems to work with others just fine, I may just be missing something. Thank you.

Loa6Test.jpg
    yep rezolution is a problem. bottom and right corners of the X where i see in the problem they are out of scanning/cleaning area So it doesnt work that way. but photo is very confusing it should clear the X es in area of bitmap.cleararea(inttobox(100,1,1164,639)); this is where the workin. But for you it is like area 770,481 somehow? Also color of X looks weird i dont think i released that version publickly . Your resolution i think is 1061x601 ? i think it may mess it up, maybe if it is out of bounds it offset X'es? Havent tried this. Also if you made ur resolution is 1061x601 i think(because of photo) i made it for it to work. Try this loa6mazarez.simba. But if its high resolution at 1600x900 for real try this loa6didelerez.simba. Also very helpfull would be to know exzactly the size in pixels of your gamescreen you target width and height. Anyways it seems like it searching toosmall part of the screen so try out loa6didelerez first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I tried out loa6didelerez and it works flawlessly. You are awesome! Thanks so much for taking the time to get a script that fits my resolution, very much appreciated. Thanks again, have a wonderful day!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information