Thread: Robocraft Macro/AFK Script Request Dec 2014

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Lightbulb Robocraft Macro/AFK Script Request Dec 2014

Hello, I am new to the community and personally have no C++ experience or Simba experience whatsoever. I was wondering if anyone could make a script that will AFKin the game "Robocraft"... It would need to do these things, in this order, then just repeat until I stop it...
    1: Press 'e' to open the battle menu.
    2: Press 'b' to join a battle.
    3: Needs to detect when the game starts, which could be done with a color picker (use part of the gui or something).
    4: Once the game starts, it should look around for the tall red pillar of light (marker for the enemy team's base, which needs captured) and start moving towards it.
    5: Needs to be able to maneuver around obstacles if possible (if not, I can build a flyer and it will work most of the time).
    6: If it sees an enemy, it should attack (and also have it press the 'q' key, which is used to mark enemies to the minimap for your teammates), but continue onward to the base. Don't worry about the kills, but doing damage is very helpful.
    7: When it reaches the base it needs to stop on the platform or hover above the platform (and attack any enemies that may be there or may come once it starts to capture, and also still needs to press 'q' on all enemies).
    8: Whether we win or lose, the script needs to know that the match is over (again, could be done with color picker).
    9: Click through the debriefing/rewards menus.
    10: When it detects that all menus are closed and the player is back in the garage, script needs to repeat...

As far as I can tell, it's all down to color-picking and wait times... You can color pick the different menus to know what part of the script it needs to execute... You can color pick the enemies, as they will always have red names when you look at them (don't have it look around for enemies, just if it sees them, at least have it tap the 'q' key and attempt to attack)...

I wish I had something to offer in return for this, but I seriously do not...
    Please, if anyone makes this, PM me and let me know...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ciresiuol View Post
    snip
    So basically, for your first post in this forums, your asking for an AIO Robocrafter? What your asking for is no simple request by any means. A "Macro/AFK Script Request" is a HUGE understatement. You basically want a script that plays the whole game for you?
    Personally speaking, there are easier ways to gain resources in that game. I made a few cheats for it myself a while back:

The "Macro" you're asking for is no way near the most efficient way to get resources, if that's what your after.
    So... I hear you like infinite loops.............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Spark View Post
    So basically, for your first post in this forums, your asking for an AIO Robocrafter? What your asking for is no simple request by any means. A "Macro/AFK Script Request" is a HUGE understatement. You basically want a script that plays the whole game for you?
    Personally speaking, there are easier ways to gain resources in that game. I made a few cheats for it myself a while back:

The "Macro" you're asking for is no way near the most efficient way to get resources, if that's what your after.
    Well then, what are those easier ways u speak of? My friend hacked it a couple months ago with Cheat Engine, but CE won't work for it any more... And, btw, I wasn't really wanting something to play the whole game... No upgrading or anything and doesn't even have to kill (but would prefer it to at least attempt to)... Doesn't even have to capture the base, either, but at least move towards it so it looks like someone might be playing... I just know I've seen some crazy Simba scripts for Runescape and figure it shouldn't be too much more difficult to make a script for RC...
    But, really, I wasn't looking for the most efficient way, I was looking for a way that won't get me banned instantly and will play while I'm asleep or at work... A few thousand RP per day and 100 or so TP would be plenty more than enough... I don't want to instantly be tier 10, just wanna get through the lower tiers faster...
    I've been using a mouse/keyboard recorder and it works, but I just don't want to run it too much cuz it mostly just runs straight into walls and sits there shooting...lol...

I really would appreciate any info on hacks/cheats/bots that you might have...

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ciresiuol View Post
    Hello, I am new to the community and personally have no C++ experience or Simba experience whatsoever. I was wondering if anyone could make a script that will AFKin the game "Robocraft"... It would need to do these things, in this order, then just repeat until I stop it...
    1: Press 'e' to open the battle menu.
    2: Press 'b' to join a battle.
    3: Needs to detect when the game starts, which could be done with a color picker (use part of the gui or something).
    4: Once the game starts, it should look around for the tall red pillar of light (marker for the enemy team's base, which needs captured) and start moving towards it.
    5: Needs to be able to maneuver around obstacles if possible (if not, I can build a flyer and it will work most of the time).
    6: If it sees an enemy, it should attack (and also have it press the 'q' key, which is used to mark enemies to the minimap for your teammates), but continue onward to the base. Don't worry about the kills, but doing damage is very helpful.
    7: When it reaches the base it needs to stop on the platform or hover above the platform (and attack any enemies that may be there or may come once it starts to capture, and also still needs to press 'q' on all enemies).
    8: Whether we win or lose, the script needs to know that the match is over (again, could be done with color picker).
    9: Click through the debriefing/rewards menus.
    10: When it detects that all menus are closed and the player is back in the garage, script needs to repeat...

As far as I can tell, it's all down to color-picking and wait times... You can color pick the different menus to know what part of the script it needs to execute... You can color pick the enemies, as they will always have red names when you look at them (don't have it look around for enemies, just if it sees them, at least have it tap the 'q' key and attempt to attack)...

I wish I had something to offer in return for this, but I seriously do not...
    Please, if anyone makes this, PM me and let me know...
    Oh havent you forgot to mention you need artificial intelligence to run your other games too?

Thread Information