Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ancrath's safeCracker - Revamped

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Those are definitely some good ideas to add in, I'll keep them in mind.

The first version of the entrance color changes I uploaded started causing problems for me so I updated it to hopefully be more accurate. Anyone using this new version tell me if you run into any problems on your end.

Edit: Changed the mouse movement values to hopefully account for both of the vials the script searches for. Was going into an infinite loop if it used the bottom one exclusively.
    Last edited by Ancrath; 02-27-2015 at 03:49 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

UPDATE: v1.5 Progress Report and Random Wait Overhaul

Progress Report -
    I thought this update was going to be harder to pull off than it was because it uses code I've never touched in Simba before, mainly DTMs. The major part of the update is an overhaul of the progress reports in Simba's debug box. I added in an actual procedure named progressReport to trim down some fat in the code and also changed the reliability of the XP portion. Completely new to the progress report is total gold earned, gold per hour, and a count of each type of gem and a per hour count on each. The gem count is determined when your character goes to bank due to a full inventory. Before depositing your loot it does a DTM count in your backpack of each gem and then adds it to the progress report. Technically I can make it so every time a gem is received it checks which one it is and adds it to the progress, but I feel that would be too complex and inefficient in the end. The gold values are easily tracked using output in the chatbox to check how many gold coins were added to your inventory. If someone else is in the Rogue's Den chatting up a storm then it will be inaccurate, but for not its the best I can manage.

Random Waits -
    As requested by Trollcrank, all calls to the wait procedure have been randomized. The wait margins are generally small to keep things moving along smoothly.

Extra - Changed the colors on the entrance yet again and the offset used to find the entrance. Hopefully it's 100% accurate now. Keep me updated with any problems.

As always, if you run into any problems or have suggestions tell me about them. I'll do what I can when I can to fix/adjust things.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    137 Post(s)

I'll be running this script overnight. I'll post the progress report as soon as I'll be able to.

Thanks for your efforts even though you got so much stuff to do irl.

EDIT: It's still having trouble finding the trapdoor. It would hover on the blue bottles on the windows, but when the cursor hovers over to the blue bottle at the left side of the shelf(left hand side of your character's view) it would move the mouse where the the trapdoor's not located, and then it'd use the loadstone to warp. After about 2-5 tries it does the trick and clicks on the trapdoor successfully. This might be a small factor of accounts being banned when using the script because this action is bot-like.

I perhaps suggest that you try using the red vial instead of the other bottles on the shelf to find the trapdoor, so it won't hover on multiple objects to find the trapdoor.
    Red Bottle

Overall though, this script's as awesome as Chuck.

EDIT 2: I've changed the color to find the trapdoor(used the red vial) and the playerpos myself and added a wait time after clicking the den exit(it tends to lag for a bit and ends up failing to load the SPS to walk to the bank), now it works perfectly!

EDIT 3: Another thing that I noticed about the trapdoor procedure. By using mouse(); it might be clicking the same pixel to access the trapdoor. I wonder if a mouseBox(); function could possibly be used as a replacement.
    Another suggestion would be to use Camel's "Finding Objects Using Relative Objects and Filtering".
    Last edited by Renzanity; 03-29-2015 at 05:02 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Update! v1.6 Gem Cutter

Took all of renzanity's suggestions to heart and have now, once again, changed how the script handles the trapdoor entrance. Biggest feature change is the addition of the script being able to cut the gems for you before banking thanks to code also supplied by renzanity. Thanks for all the support man!

I didn't do rigorous testing but individually tested all new features and didn't see any problems. If you run into any problems be sure to leave feedback and I'll get on it.

The setup of the gem feature is included in the OP, reference that for proper use.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    137 Post(s)

Proggy:
    -- XP | XP Per Hour : 41668 | 16179.9759788977
    -- Safes Cracked | Safes Per Hour : 595.257142857143 | 231.142513984252
    -- Gold | Gold Per Hour : 6480 | 2516.23341602848
    -- Sapphires | Sapphires Per Hour : 35 | 13.5907669075612
    -- Emeralds | Emeralds Per Hour : 29 | 11.2609211519793
    -- Rubies | Rubies Per Hour : 20 | 7.76615251860641

Things that I noticed after running the v1.6 script so far:
    -The trapdoor procedure's now flawless! I've been running it for a good 2hrs+ now and I haven't touched it even once to enter the trapdoor manually.

New suggestions:
    -Changing the failsafe built in for when the fail count reaches it's peak from using the lodestone to just adding wait(randomRange(1000, 2000)); To make the EXP/hr more efficient. And a normal person wouldn't use the lodestone like that, it seems like this is going to be a small ban-factor.
    -Changing the path coordinates for when you're heading back from healing at the bank, it sometimes overshoots and you end up outside at the upper right part of the pub.
    -How about removing the procedure where you'll need to run to the exit of the den then run to the Taverley bank to heal? And instead just use the lodestone teleport? (Lessens the amount of time to go to heal in the Taverley bank and adds more efficiency for the EXP/hr rate)
    -Maybe adding an EXP count for the crafting part as well.(Not really highly required but some might want to know how much crafting EXP they're getting while running the script)

Great work on the trapdoor, that's exactly the remedy I did when I ran your script, haha. Thank you for your hardwork as always, man.
    Keep up the good work!

P.S.
    Lvl'ing my Thieving along with Crafting. Hahaha.

EDIT: New bug
    -When the script fails to click the banker, it proceeds back to the safe with the backpack still filled with gems. The good part is that it goes back to looking for the banker after 1 safecracking.
    (Quick fix)

Simba Code:
    repeat //Changed the begin..
      if mayorObjectFinder(false, BankerHue, BankerSat, 8, 8, BankerCol, BankerTol, MOUSE_LEFT, ['ank', 'Emer', 'ald'], ['ank', 'Emer', 'ald']) then
        if (bankScreen.isOpen(7000)) or (pinScreen.isOpen(7000)) then
          found := true;
        wait(randomRange(4000, 5000));
    until bankScreen.isOpen();  //..end so that it will repeat this loop until the script successfully clicks the moving banker
    Last edited by Renzanity; 03-31-2015 at 07:41 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

it keeps tping out saying not found, when the crack is right in front, also when tps it cant find the trap door and keeps tping in a loop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information