Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pizza's EPIC F*%&ING Guide to Botting to Elf City

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    255 Post(s)

Post Pizza's EPIC F*%&ING Guide to Botting to Elf City

Do you wake up in the middle of the night, screaming in agony? Is this agony caused by a lack of runescape elves? If it isn't, please seek medical help. BUT IF IT IS...

This Guide Will Teach the Following:

1. Botting these skills:
      75 Construction
      75 Ranged
      75 Agility
      75 Crafting
      75 Herblore
      75 Mining
      75 Prayer
      75 Summoning
      70 Fletching
    2. Afk dungeoneering to 75... For free. (Yes, for free!)
    3. The definition of agathokakological.

NOTE: This guide assumes that you are a RS member, and have a decent amount of experience setting up scripts. This guide also assumes that you know how to look up RS Guides. If you don't know how to do any of these, .

COMBAT PART 1:

Download The Mayor's Gelatinous Abomination Obliterator. You will want to run this script until you have both 40+ Ranged and 40+ Defense.

After this you are going to want to download bonsai's fighter. Use this on the monster of your choosing to get your Ranged and Defense to 70.

CONSTRUCTION:

I'm going to blow your mind. Construction can make you money. Has your brain recovered? Okay, good.

Download Trollcrank's Protean Plank Parade. Follow his setup guide.

Then when you have enough protean planks to get to 75, use Clarity's Protables script.

I recommend using oak logs as they generate the most profit.
    PRAYER:

Go grab a box of tissue. You'll need it...

You know how we made a lot of money by making protean planks? Now we get to blow it on baby dragon bones and a gilded altar.

Build a gilded altar in your house.

After you have built your gilded altar, download Clarity's Altar. You will need 11,528 baby dragon bones to hit 75 prayer.

DUNGEONEERING:

Pizza, dungeoneering is the most click intensive skill in the game... How on earth are we going to afk this skill while leveling it up for free?
    Free Leech FC , 'nuff said. Follow their rules and enjoy the free dungeoneering xp.

NOTE: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING WITH YOUR DUNGEONEERING TOKENS UNTIL YOU HIT 75. YOU WILL NEED THESE.

COMBAT PART 2:

Waterfiends? More like waterfriends!

See this guy? He's awesome. We love this guy. He gives us crimson charms. We like crimson charms.

Before you start fighting him, though, you want to go ahead and buy a charming imp from the dungeoneering shop. He will pick up all the crimson charms that our waterfriends drop.

Using the fighter that we downloaded earlier, proceed to kill 5100 waterfiends. We'll need 5000 crimson charms to get to 75 summoning.

(If you don't want bonsaiFighter to take forever to find the waterfiends, you can download the waterfiends file here.

HERBLORE:

You could start summoning... but you're probably out of money. GOOD THING WE HAVE HERBLORE.

First things first, google "cleaning herbs profit". You'll want to see which herbs generate the most gold.
    When you find a suitable herb. BOT THE F*%& OUT OF IT WITH ASHAMAN HERBLORE.
    (No Lifer wasn't manly enough to handle this script and was banned because of it. Heed this warning.)

Generate profit. Get to 75.

MINING:

Do this one next just incase you need more profit.

Download The Mayor's VEB Mining script. BANK EVERYTHING.

Generate profit. Get to 75.

CRAFTING:

Do you want even more profit!?! No? Good. Profiting from crafting takes to long.

Since I didn't bot crafting... I'm just going to link the RS3 Crafting page...

Choose whichever one you want.
    BE THE INDEPENDENT WOMAN YOU WERE MEANT TO BE.
    SUMMONING:

Do the wolf whistle quest. It'll give you enough golden charms to 22 summoning. (You want this.)

Ross's Summoner ran like a dream for me.

Just be ready to constantly update its information as you will be needing to switch to different pouches.

AGILITY:

I hate agility so I'll keep this section brief.

Download Camel's Burthorope Agility script. Get to 35 Agility with this.

Do the Cold War quest.

Download Lama's Penguin Clicker script. Get 75 Agility with this.

FLETCHING:

Fletching is meh.
    Download Ashaman's Fletcher. Get 70 Fletching.

Definition of Agathokakological:

ag·a·tho·kak·o·log·i·cal adjective \¦a-g?-(?)th?-?ka-k?-¦lä-ji-k?l\ : composed of both good and evil.

Well guys, thanks for reading! Good luck with getting to elf city, and if you have any advice for improving this guide, please give it.

Also, don't be a leech. When you use one of the scripts I've listed, give the creators some feedback. Thanks babe.
    Last edited by Taric; 01-18-2015 at 09:21 PM.

It's not gay if it's efficient.

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pizzapants View Post
    BOT THE F*%& OUT OF IT WITH ASHAMAN HERBLORE.
    Great guide, though I'd recommend against this out of personal experience ^ Got banned after botting for a week with ashaman herblore (never ran overnight, only when I was awake and on the computer). Solid script that I'm still using, but just not for very long periods at a time.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    255 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    Nice guide I need an elf city account
    You don't have an elf city account yet!?! I thought you higher ups had a Zezima AI that did everything flawlessly

Quote Originally Posted by No Lifer View Post
    Great guide, though I'd recommend against this out of personal experience ^ Got banned after botting for a week with ashaman herblore (never ran overnight, only when I was awake and on the computer). Solid script that I'm still using, but just not for very long periods at a time.
    I haven't had any issues with it yet... But thanks for the input. I'll put a little note in the herblore section.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

I'm currently getting an Elf City account! Just need to do prayer, summoning, construction and herblore though.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    255 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Balance Bro View Post
    I'm currently getting an Elf City account! Just need to do prayer, summoning, construction and herblore though.
    That's actually not too bad! Start them protean planks And thanks for making a comment about construction... I forgot to add Clarity's Protables script...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pizzapants View Post
    That's actually not too bad! Start them protean planks And thanks for making a comment about construction... I forgot to add Clarity's Protables script...
    Was thinking about it seems like a good way to get free construction levels and maybe make a wee bit of money too Ha I never even noticed!

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    255 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Looks like I should update my altar script then It doesn't work with the latest beast of burden changes. Nice guide.
    Never used beast of burden with it... Well, good to know!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Gr8 guide bae, one thing tho I already got 75 construction through planks and now I am too poor for prayer...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic View Post
    Gr8 guide bae, one thing tho I already got 75 construction through planks and now I am too poor for prayer...
    You could always either:
    1. go to the boneyard in the wilderness and bury bones there (you could probably try writing a script for this lol since it's gonna be super slow)
    2. get a bonecrusher and kill stuff that drops bones (probably super slow, but it is free and can profit if you loot) some ideas are abyss monsters (using barrages/blitzes), dragons, and maybe fire giants (If you have an ectoplasmator you can kill ghostly stuff for prayer xp but idk how much better/worse it is than bones, I have a feeling it's prob way worse)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J_R View Post
    You could always either:
    1. go to the boneyard in the wilderness and bury bones there (you could probably try writing a script for this lol since it's gonna be super slow)
    2. get a bonecrusher and kill stuff that drops bones (probably super slow, but it is free and can profit if you loot) some ideas are abyss monsters (using barrages/blitzes), dragons, and maybe fire giants (If you have an ectoplasmator you can kill ghostly stuff for prayer xp but idk how much better/worse it is than bones, I have a feeling it's prob way worse)
    Ended up wasting 6M on 5800 Babydragon bones for 75 prayer...
    All I need to do now is recharge my tokkul-zo for the freaking altar offering..

Also, abbyss monsters does not drop bones they drop ashes and they are regular ashes that you can't scatter sadly.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Oh shit, I thought they dropped bones l0l. But there are many other options around rs, maybe the ape atoll dungeones or dagnoths, pretty sure those drop bones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

now i know what script i need to use thank man

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

Finally I know what Agathokakological means and can die in peace

thank you, sir
    The only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position.

You can contact me via matrix protocol: @grats:grats.win or you can email me at the same domain, any user/email address.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    255 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grats View Post
    Finally I know what Agathokakological means and can die in peace

thank you, sir
    I'm only here to educate

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Nice guide, I'm currently working on getting into elf city now.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

A real question tho: how hard are waterfiends actually at 70 ranged/defence? I was under the impression that they would be pretty hard and you'd run out of food rather quick. It may be worth looking for another monster that's a little slower but a whole lot easier (possibly black demons but theyre already botted to shit).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

A real question tho: how hard are waterfiends actually at 70 ranged/defence? I was under the impression that they would be pretty hard and you'd run out of food rather quick. It may be worth looking for another monster that's a little slower but a whole lot easier (possibly black demons but theyre already botted to shit).
    I was 72 ranged and killed waterfiend i used royal dhide with crystal bow and can last 1hour untill i run out of food but its easy to bank just use the fairy ring

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    255 Post(s)

With the armadyl set and a black salamander as your weapon, they drop faaaaaast.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

I just spent all my dung tokens on Bonecrusher, so it will take like 50-100 more levels to get enough for charming imp , dung is so boring x(, already at 63 by picking them up myself, is it really worth getting it?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kladinko View Post
    I just spent all my dung tokens on Bonecrusher, so it will take like 50-100 more levels to get enough for charming imp , dung is so boring x(, already at 63 by picking them up myself, is it really worth getting it?
    Yes, it's by far the best dung reward if you don't need chaotics that badly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Yes, it's by far the best dung reward if you don't need chaotics that badly.
    Guess I'll have to work for that then, keep it in mind as a goal so I can cope with Dungeoneering haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Finally decided to overcome my fear of quests and get elf city on my main. Totally worth it.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)

nice guide ! haha, for people who dont know much about rs its really helpful.. the moment elf city came out i wanted to give RS another try, anda wanted to start leveling my main, this will help me out a lot! rep+!
    Formerly known as Undorak7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information