Thread: Brimhaven Gold Ore-50K Gp/ 20k Xp/h

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Default Brimhaven Gold Ore-50K Gp/ 20k Xp/h

BRIMHAVEN GOLD MINER REQUEST

I think this script would be very beneficial to the community, It might be quite hard to script with normal SRL-OSR although with AeroLib/Reflection I think a very slick script could be made.

Where would you start the script?:
    You would start the script in either Brimhaven gold ore mine, which is located to the North-West of Brimhaven or in Catherby Bank.

What would the script be able to do?:
    The script would mine gold ore to the North-West of Brimhaven where 12+ gold ore rocks are located in a circle. After mining a full inventory of Gold the script would teleport using a Camelot Teleport method, run south down to Catherby and bank there. From Catherby port, the script could charter a ship back to Brimhaven and run back to the Gold Mine and repeat. An optional and optimized method of banking could be used if the Holy Grail quest has been completed and the quest Fairytale Part II has been started. You would use the "Magic Whistle" item, and blow it under the small tower north of the mine which transports you to the Fisher Realm, and in the Fisher Realm is a Fairy Ring which you can use code "DKR" in to teleport and bank in Edgeville and then to get back to Brimhaven you simply have to go back to the Edgeville fairy ring and use code "BJR" to go back to the Fisher Realm. From there you would blow the "Magic Whistle" and walk south back to the gold mine. The second method is definitely much harder to script, but if possible it would maximise the GP/XP per hour.

What would benefits/features of the script be?:
    Mining gold ore evenly balances out XP per hour and GP per hour, which in itself is a big benefit. Always good to have good exp with a nice bit of money on the side. Gold Ore mined per hour is 60/5.10(5.10 being the average procedure time)which equals to 11. 11*26(Size of inventory)equals to 286. With each gold ore mined being 65 experience 286*65 equals 18590 experience per hour, average. 286*240(Average market price of ore)which equals to a total profit per hour of 52360 which includes the cost of Camelot teleport and Charter to Brimhaven.

Bonuses?:
    There are a few bonuses to have the script in this location. It is extremely unpopular and underrated spot for mining, so you are unlikely to come across many players while you are there. Also, because of it's remote like location, it will most likely not be a hotspot for Jagex and botters, and will rarely be checked, if ever. Also, the large amount of ores there mean the re spawn time of the rocks is nothing to worry about, because after you have finished mining the full circle, they'll start re spawning again.

Requirements?:
    The requirements to mine here are nothing too major, however there are poison scorpions so 40 combat is necessary to prevent them from attacking you while mining. 40 Mining is needed to mine gold ore, but higher is definitely recommended for maximizing the potential out of the spot. It is also a P2P only area. Apart from that, nothing else is really needed. Boots of Lightness+Spotted Cape would also be recommended.

All my tests that I carried out were tested on an account with 61 mining, wearing boots of lightness, spotted cape and rune pickaxe. I tested it using the Camelot Method.

Thanks for taking the time to read through and consider my request, hope you like it
    Last edited by MaxC69; 01-18-2015 at 12:51 AM.

Thread Information