Thread: SRL-6 updates and changes January 2015

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Default SRL-6 updates and changes January 2015

SRL-6 updates and changes, January 2015

Hello SRLers

There has been quite a few additions to SRL-6 as of late. Three new files can now be found in your interfaces folder C:\simba\includes\SRL-6\lib\interfaces\:

1. grandExchange.simba
    2. beastOfBurden.simba (thanks to @Clarity;, give him some rep)
    3. heroScreen.simba

The new grand exchange file contains many functions for interacting with the grand exchange. For a very brief overview, please see section 17 of my simplistic guide. The new Beast of Burden additions make it easy to store and withdraw items from your BoB (tutorial coming soon). The addition of the heroScreen interface is mainly for antiban at the moment, but additional functionality may be added in the future.

Updates:

Recent RS updates broke a few things which have since been fixed. Functions which have been updated include:

• actionBar._isRetaliateEnabled();
    • actionBar.setRetaliate();
    • lodestoneScreen.teleportTo(LOCATION_PREVIOUS);
    • options._getOptions();
    • bankScreen.open(BANK_TABLE_BURTHORPE);
    • Extra checks to prevent typing username + password in the same box
    • A number of minimap symbol updates

If anything else doesn't seem to be working, please report it in the bugs section.

Additions:

In addition to the new files mentioned above, a number of functions have also been added to SRL-6, these include:

An overload for toolScreen.select(), this takes the tool slot number instead of it's name (thanks to @akarigar;, give him some rep):
    Simba Code:
    toolScreen.select(tool: integer): boolean; overload;

A function which enables rest via the minimap run button:
    Simba Code:
    minimap.enableRest(): boolean;

A new antiban function which opens up a skill menu and browses it by scrolling down (thanks to @Clarity:
    Simba Code:
    browseSkillMenu(skill: integer);

Another new antiban function which closes most popup windows, including task completion popups, the yellow button popups, and the low level achievement popups:
    Simba Code:
    closePopup();

An internal lodestone screen function that prevents you from teleporting to locations that you haven't unlocked, or are members only (called internally inside teleportTo):
    Simba Code:
    lodeStoneScreen._isLocked(): boolean

Important notices:

We have removed some redundant code recently which has caused a few compiling errors in 1 or 2 scripts (I take the blame ):

chooseOption.select() used to have two parameters, options and matchPercent:

Simba Code:
    chooseOption.optionsExist(options: TStringArray; matchPercent: extended = 1.00): boolean;

The matchPercent parameter has been removed to prevent confusion as it was unused. Delete the second parameter if you get an error here. Secondly, some spelling errors have been fixed:

Simba Code:
    tabBackpack.isSlotVaild

had been renamed:

Simba Code:
    tabBackpack.isSlotValid

This function is only used inside the include, so you shouldn't experience any compiling errors. The addition of closePopup() means that closeAdWindow() and closePollWindow() are now depreciated, and will eventually be phased out. You should start to adjust your scripts accordingly.

The following three functions:

• function exitSquealOfFortune(): boolean;
    • function findSpinTicket(var p: TPoint): boolean;
    • function claimSpinTicket(): boolean;

have been wrappers for newer functions (exitTreasure(), findTicket(), claimTicket()) for more than a year, and will soon be removed from SRL-6. This is to keep the include tidy and prevent confusion for future users. From what I've seen around the forums, nearly everyone is using the never functions but there may be one or two scripts that slip through. Please update accordingly.

There has also been quite a lot of developments for OSR reflection in the past few weeks courtesy of @elfyyy; and @akarigar; Please refer to the newly opened reflection section for more information.

Happy botting and happy scripting!

The SRL Dev Team

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Woohoo! Huge thanks to the whole SRL team, these are awesome updates. And I quite like the changelog - awesome job with it as well.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

I just started writing an include for the GE like an hour ago(luckily I didn't get too far), thanks for doing the work for me

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

So we're going to get regular patch notes now? How fancy Mayor :P

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

I love changelogs. This is a very helpful thread!

List of beastOfBurden functions:
    Simba Code:
    function TRSBeastOfBurden.isOpen(waitTime: integer = 0): boolean;
    function TRSBeastOfBurden.open(): boolean;
    function TRSBeastOfBurden.close(escape: boolean = true): boolean;         //Use the ESC key or not
    function TRSBeastOfBurden.clickButton(button: integer): boolean;          //Use BUTTON_TAKE_ITEMS or BUTTON_GIVE_ITEMS
    function TRSBeastOfBurden.getSlotBoxes(slotType: integer): TBoxArray;     //Use SLOTS_PLAYER or SLOTS_FAMILIAR  
    function TRSBeastOfBurden.getSlotBox(slot, slotType: integer): TBox;      //Use SLOTS_PLAYER or SLOTS_FAMILIAR  
    function TRSBeastOfBurden.getItemCount(slotType: integer): integer;       //Use SLOTS_PLAYER or SLOTS_FAMILIAR  
    function TRSBeastOfBurden.isItemInSlot(slot, slotType: integer): boolean; //Use SLOTS_PLAYER or SLOTS_FAMILIAR  
    function TRSBeastOfBurden.isFull(slotType: integer): boolean;             //Use SLOTS_PLAYER or SLOTS_FAMILIAR  
    function TRSBeastOfBurden.isEmpty(slotType: integer): boolean;            //Use SLOTS_PLAYER or SLOTS_FAMILIAR  
    function TRSBeastOfBurden.getCountDTM(dtm, slotType: integer): integer;   //Use SLOTS_PLAYER or SLOTS_FAMILIAR  
    function TRSBeastOfBurden.getCountBitmap(bmp, tolerance, slotType: integer): integer; //Use SLOTS_PLAYER or SLOTS_FAMILIAR  
    function TRSBeastOfBurden.withdraw(slot, amount: integer; mouseOverText: TStringArray): boolean;    
    function TRSBeastOfBurden.store(slots: TIntegerArray; amounts: TIntegerArray = []; oneByOne: boolean = false): boolean;

Thread Information