Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TwinkiTanner | Burthorpe Tanner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Twinki View Post
    Where does it quit? Does it quit right by the banker, a screenshot would be perfect.
    I got it working more consistently now. I had to fiddle with my brightness setting a bit and I restarted it a few times. Working great now, thanks for the script!

EDIT: I found out exactly what was making it work more consistently. I had two running at the same time and one was in DirectX and the other was in OpenGL. The one in OpenGL would fail every so often, while the one in DirectX seems to be working perfectly.
    Last edited by notadad; 03-04-2015 at 03:34 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Hi i have error when trying to run the script which as shown below:

error itanner.jpg

Anyone knows how to solve this? thanks.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meodows92 View Post
    Hi i have error when trying to run the script which as shown below:

error itanner.jpg

Anyone knows how to solve this? thanks.
    Try logging in first, then start the script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

tannerproggy1h.png

Fails to open bank, really often. Colors change should fix i bet :P Anyway proggy as i promised.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Does this script allow you to tan other hides not only cowhide?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niekasnieko View Post
    Does this script allow you to tan other hides not only cowhide?
    Yes any hide you have on preset and is possible to tan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

When I use this method to make money manually, I bring Energy Potions to keep my Character from running out of Energy. I use 1 Energy potion in the first inventory slot and the rest is D'hide Green for Preset. This makes it faster to tan lots of hides, no more walking!

Just a few suggestions:

Add a hotkey feature for Run Potions, you only need a drink or 2 a run, very inexpensive potions.

Sometimes, I don't know why but, when it opens the Bank it moves the mouse to Preset 1, would be faster to make the script press 1 to activate the preset.

Kinda slow at times when done walking, for example, walks to bank, sits 2 - 3 seconds, then clicks bank, might want to speed it up a bit, but clicks 100% accurate!

These are just suggestions :P Love this script.
    Last edited by ffcfoo; 03-14-2015 at 10:00 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)

Somehow deposits the first dragon leather from inventory into bank and then stops running.

Changed line 420 from

Simba Code:
    if not tabbackpack.isItemInSlot(1) then

Simba Code:
    if not tabbackpack.isItemInSlot(2) then

This theoretically should fix the problem, but I have just came up with this simple fix after trying to use several attempts to withdraw the preset without actually noticing what has gone wrong. Will update if something goes wrong. Will test this for few hours.

The rest is super! Nice job!

EDIT: Nope, still screws up... I have changed the withdraw option to use TypeSend and I bet that's what's causing the problem.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Im New Sry View Post
    Somehow deposits the first dragon leather from inventory into bank and then stops running.

Changed line 420 from

Simba Code:
    if not tabbackpack.isItemInSlot(1) then

Simba Code:
    if not tabbackpack.isItemInSlot(2) then

This theoretically should fix the problem, but I have just came up with this simple fix after trying to use several attempts to withdraw the preset without actually noticing what has gone wrong. Will update if something goes wrong. Will test this for few hours.

The rest is super! Nice job!

EDIT: Nope, still screws up... I have changed the withdraw option to use TypeSend and I bet that's what's causing the problem.
    Why is your preset setup like that? It should be setup as a full inventory. There might be an error with the waiting after it withdraws. Might quickly push an update out with an actual timer on withdrawing, and maybe updating the DTM's/Colors.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)

Why is your preset setup like that? It should be setup as a full inventory. There might be an error with the waiting after it withdraws. Might quickly push an update out with an actual timer on withdrawing, and maybe updating the DTM's/Colors.
    My preset setup is okay, sometimes it runs for 2 hours without a single problem, like so

I guess some errors are bound to be, like not detecting the banker due to some players having the same colors... Unless you're searching in a certain area, not the whole screen etc.

And even though I switched back the preset withdraw method to the original, sometimes the same error comes up, even with full inventory.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Im New Sry View Post
    My preset setup is okay, sometimes it runs for 2 hours without a single problem, like so

I guess some errors are bound to be, like not detecting the banker due to some players having the same colors... Unless you're searching in a certain area, not the whole screen etc.

And even though I switched back the preset withdraw method to the original, sometimes the same error comes up, even with full inventory.
    The issue with the Banking area was there really wasn't any very unique colors to look for, but I tried my best. However if it's working decently now, then I guess i'll leave it as is. When I come back to scripting, i'll maybe release a 3.0 version of this, with more stability. I have worked on my Custom Obj Finding method a lot more, and I bet if I spend some time messing with different colors in the area I can make it a lot more accurate.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)

The issue with the Banking area was there really wasn't any very unique colors to look for, but I tried my best. However if it's working decently now, then I guess i'll leave it as is. When I come back to scripting, i'll maybe release a 3.0 version of this, with more stability. I have worked on my Custom Obj Finding method a lot more, and I bet if I spend some time messing with different colors in the area I can make it a lot more accurate.
    I'm not an advanced scripter or a scripter at all, but maybe you can use TPAs to search for a particular color in a specific area, that would help tons. But I guess you'd have to be really accurate on which tile to end up on when you're near the bank.

This also happens. Doesn't click the option correctly and GG.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

can u add drink energy potion support

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

also having issue with finding banker all the time as well as tanner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

2393fabbb6e6e1d08901d61a46295c7c.png I don't think this is a coincidence guys...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Hey guys, noob here. When the script starts is opens up the bank then just sits there, saying it's waiting for the bank screen to load even though there is a bank screen there.

It's giving me this error:

ERROR: We ran out of time waiting for the Bank Screen to open

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder View Post
    Hey guys, noob here. When the script starts is opens up the bank then just sits there, saying it's waiting for the bank screen to load even though there is a bank screen there.

It's giving me this error:

ERROR: We ran out of time waiting for the Bank Screen to open
    Post a screenshot of your SMART window (game window/RuneScape window)
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Captufdsfre.PNG

pture.PNG

It searches then it says it ran out of time waiting. not sure if the extra screenshot helps or not

sorry for the weird named pictures, i get lazy naming them sometimes lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I forgot to send my post in a reply so idk if you got it or not (im an uber noob sorry!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    Post a screenshot of your SMART window (game window/RuneScape window)

or do i have to quote you? >. < i look so stupid right now

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder View Post
    or do i have to quote you? >. < i look so stupid right now
    Quoting helps! I don't get notified of your reply else.

You can try re-choosing the "Old School" interface preset, as well as making sure your brightness is at 100% / max / very bright, and your interface transparency is at 0% / min / very opaque.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

You can try re-choosing the "Old School" interface preset, as well as making sure your brightness is at 100% / max / very bright, and your interface transparency is at 0% / min / very opaque.
    I messed around with it a bit and i got the bank part to work! but now it cant find the tanning guy :/ haven't touched it for a while, maybe later tonight i'll try to get it working better. This makes me want to learn more about code now haha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

My character can't find the tanner, runs to the flag south of bank, and then says cannot find tanner and script starts after about two seconds. Would appreciate advice. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

FIXED.

Still error re: runs to Jack, stops at blue flag, dies.
    Last edited by lisapvm24; 05-19-2015 at 06:26 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Version 1.6 Update:
    Added a small script paint, Changed the SPS Walk Path for RunToJack. Added a bit more wait time to the Obj Finding function, for hopefully more stability
    I'm not sure how much wait time there is for RunToJack. After the first point, about one second later, it doesn't even try to click on the next point, it just says cannot find Jack. I noticed in the script that there is five pathway points from Jack, back to the bank, but from the bank to Jack, there is only three points. I'm not sure how to create a pathway myself, but that could be the route of the problem. Suggestion: add increased wait time finding object + force some sort of click close to Jack, i.e. when it can't find the Gnome banker, it clicks on the bank icon, then tries to find the Gnome banker, I believe there are a few icons around Jack, could be worthy of adding Cool script though, hope to get it working to make some $$$. I'm new to scripting as well

I'm guessing wait time function is: MarkerWaitTime?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information