Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Default [OGL][SRL-6]TwinkiTanner | Burthorpe Tanner

TwinkiTanner v3.0

Instructions and Setup

• Install ogLib and SRL-6
    • All proper SRL-6 graphics settings, and make sure you're on OpenGL mode in the graphics settings
    • 10 crafting (Jack Oval will only tan custom hides after level 10 crafting)
    • 'OldSchool' Layout, with the chat box dragged down as far as possible, Zoom ALL the way out
    • Fill out the Script Config at the top
    • Setup either Bank Preset 1 or 2 for taking out hides
    • Start script in front of the Burthorpe Banker

About the Script

TwinkiTanner will tan hides in Burthorpe. You need level 10 crafting to use this script, since Jack Oval won't let you tan custom hides unless you have 10 crafting.

Changelog

Code:
    Version 3.0
    Complete Rewrite in OGL

Version 2.0
    Added more accuracy to FindTheTwinki via Clustering (Thanks @slacky for the suggestion :P) Cleaned up the entire script of indention errors, and no longer needed code.

Version 1.8.5
    Added in a new function, it just checks if the screen is frozen for an X number of seconds/ms. The script would try and look for Jack or the Banker when the screen was frozen or in a loading screen, hopefully this will fix that.

Version 1.8
    Added even more stability

Version 1.7
    Added some more stability for the FindBanker and FindJack functions, also added a very small antiban to the FindTheTwinki function, just to try and keep it a bit more random.

Version 1.6
    Added a small script paint, Changed the SPS Walk Path for RunToJack. Added a bit more wait time to the Obj Finding function, for hopefully more stability
    Downloads - V3.0+ = OGL, V2.0 and below = Color Only
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    255 Post(s)

And to think I was going to steal The Mayor's object finding function...

I'll run this with my army tonight and post their proggies. Gratz on the epic release!

It's not gay if it's efficient.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pizzapants View Post
    And to think I was going to steal The Mayor's object finding function...

I'll run this with my army tonight and post their proggies. Gratz on the epic release!
    Erm, i'm just going to take that first line in a positive way o.O. Although I honestly it does look a lot like Mayor's tutorial function, but I do understand how it works and what I can do with it. I kept trying to find a way to make it look different, but everytime I tried it looked just like TheMayor's. I do want to expand on it however, I did add something to it to look for the specific colors near a relative object with another specific color. I did look into clustering and that kind of thing, but it didn't seem to fit well for what I was going. I do want keep adding to it, I was thinking something like a Box and searching inside of it.

Thanks! I do appreciate the proggies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I'll be testing this out tonight! Thank you for the release, I'll post a proggy.

Edit: Here's a better SPS array! [Point(166, 162), Point(162, 210), Point(138, 268)]

The script automatically stops when SPS positions your character over Oval. (This is for RunToJack) This SPS path will fix that while also speeding it up a bit.(Less points)

PS: Is it possible to randomize SPS similar to how Tbox randomizes a click within a certain zone? I guess you could set up a random case with a few different paths....Or maybe creating a random range for the middle cordinates which would eliminate any noticeable pattern besides the end cord, which if you really wanted to you could do a random case on with cords that don't break the script while also having failsafes.....I'm a complete nub to scripting, ignore my ramblings.

PSS: I noticed that you actually do have a failsafe for standing over Oval, however it doesn't work because you have Else; after end; instead of end else;.....I hope that's right, because I changed it and it's working now.

c24e193eb948f2b136e80a7e42abe435.png It's tanning around 1800Hides/hr now!
    Last edited by giavanni6; 01-28-2015 at 02:28 AM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by giavanni6 View Post
    I'll be testing this out tonight! Thank you for the release, I'll post a proggy.

Edit: Here's a better SPS array! [Point(166, 162), Point(162, 210), Point(138, 268)]

The script automatically stops when SPS positions your character over Oval. (This is for RunToJack) This SPS path will fix that while also speeding it up a bit.(Less points)

PS: Is it possible to randomize SPS similar to how Tbox randomizes a click within a certain zone? I guess you could set up a random case with a few different paths....Or maybe creating a random range for the middle cordinates which would eliminate any noticeable pattern besides the end cord, which if you really wanted to you could do a random case on with cords that don't break the script while also having failsafes.....I'm a complete nub to scripting, ignore my ramblings.

PSS: I noticed that you actually do have a failsafe for standing over Oval, however it doesn't work because you have Else; after end; instead of end else;.....I hope that's right, because I changed it and it's working now.

c24e193eb948f2b136e80a7e42abe435.png
    I'll update the SPS Walkpath with the one you provided.

Also it shouldn't really make a difference I believe if it's
    end
    else

Should do the same thing as
    end else

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Twinki View Post
    Also it shouldn't really make a difference I believe if it's
    end
    else

Should do the same thing as
    end else
    This is correct - else should never have a semicolon after it. Things probably wouldn't even compile were you to do that. Normally, end should have a semicolon after it, but an operator that is followed by else always loses its semicolon.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    This is correct - else should never have a semicolon after it. Things probably wouldn't even compile were you to do that. Normally, end should have a semicolon after it, but an operator that is followed by else always loses its semicolon.
    Yes, sorry! I'm new to scripting, thanks for clearing that up.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by giavanni6 View Post
    Yes, sorry! I'm new to scripting, thanks for clearing that up.
    I'll add some more wait time in my Obj finding function, should fix it.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Version 1.6 Update:
    Added a small script paint, Changed the SPS Walk Path for RunToJack. Added a bit more wait time to the Obj Finding function, for hopefully more stability

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Great script mate, made about 2M profit in like 2h of running the script, went and had lunch with a Swedish chick and had a blast only to get home and realise that was way more fun than the chick.

Great job!

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quoted
    255 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ENIIIGMA View Post
    that was way more fun than the chick.
    How all good nights end

Script ran like a dream last night!
    Ended with a total net worth of about 43m. Love you bby.

It's not gay if it's efficient.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Does this script have an anti-ban? I assume it will have a high ban rate?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Nice to hear it's been running well

Quote Originally Posted by NoobNoob7001 View Post
    Does this script have an anti-ban? I assume it will have a high ban rate?
    No, it doesn't. However you can add your own if you'd like, doesn't take long to learn how to script

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Twinki View Post
    Nice to hear it's been running well

No, it doesn't. However you can add your own if you'd like, doesn't take long to learn how to script
    Hmm maybe setup a quick anti-ban I loved this script but a little afraid now.

Also any tips on some video guides that I can use to learn scripting? <3

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ENIIIGMA View Post
    Hmm maybe setup a quick anti-ban I loved this script but a little afraid now.

Also any tips on some video guides that I can use to learn scripting? <3
    No video guides, but there's some well made guides here: https://villavu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=648

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Hello Twinki, I have noticed that the script can work for a long time, but it can unexpectedly stop finding Jack Oval and then terminate (all my settings were correct). Do you recommend DirectX or OpenGL?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Atom View Post
    Hello Twinki, I have noticed that the script can work for a long time, but it can unexpectedly stop finding Jack Oval and then terminate (all my settings were correct). Do you recommend DirectX or OpenGL?
    I've noticed the same thing, working on more stability now. I use DirectX personally, but it's a fault with the script, not your settings. Should have another version out here soon, just doing a bit of testing.

EDIT: Updated
    Version 1.7
    Added some more stability for the FindBanker and FindJack functions, also added a very small antiban to the FindTheTwinki function, just to try and keep it a bit more random.

Hopefully this will mean more stability, thanks for the feedback, appreciate it

EDIT: Updated... again
    Version 1.8
    Added even more stability.

EDIT: Updated... again
    Version 1.8.2
    Added in a new function, it just checks if the screen is frozen for an X number of seconds/ms. The script would try and look for Jack or the Banker when the screen was frozen or in a loading screen, hopefully this will fix that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

are there custom antibans in here? or is it just the includes?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jam5796 View Post
    are there custom antibans in here? or is it just the includes?
    No there isn't, could look into adding your own though

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

That's an impressive find object method, I'll use that in the future

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

does this work only with cow hides? because i tried doing it with blue d-hides. It would run to the tanner, tan the hides, but when it got to the bank, the bot would execute. Any reason for this?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nero_dante View Post
    does this work only with cow hides? because i tried doing it with blue d-hides. It would run to the tanner, tan the hides, but when it got to the bank, the bot would execute. Any reason for this?
    It's probably the DTM, i'll get a fix here soon

EDIT: Hm, everything seems fine on my end, what's the error that comes up when it terminates?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

can someone please give me a tutorial on how to set this up? please.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gangkillesr4 View Post
    can someone please give me a tutorial on how to set this up? please.
    https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714

Also, updated to 2.0

Version 2.0
    Added more accuracy to FindTheTwinki via Clustering (Thanks @slacky for the suggestion :P) Cleaned up the entire script of indention errors, and no longer needed code.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Got some more work for yah.
    After tanning the leather it runs to the bank but keeps saying Running to the Burthorpe Banker and when it's there it doesn't do anything.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information