Thread: A Burthorpe Agility Script

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

Default A Burthorpe Agility Script

A Burthorpe Agility Script

Credits:
    I'd like to thank all the ladies in relationships for making this possible. For if you were single, I would not be home on Friday nights writing scripts.

Also, The Mayor, Clarity, Camel, MasterBB, Bumblebee, Kevin, Sjoe, The Killer, Obscurity, BMWxi, and Kasi. One way or another you helped write the script.

Features:

100% Color.
    Does the Burthorpe Agility Course.
    Recovers if it fails.
    Does the Burthorpe Agility Course.
    An uglier thread than Camel's Burthorpe script!

Instructions:

Setup your RS graphics settings and simba/srl updates as discussed In this thread.

Start anywhere you want.

Known Bugs:
    Sometimes doesn't understand that it's done an obstacle, and will recover for fun. I like to think of this as a feature.
    If it has a hard time finding the log, or recovers a bunch, increase logBeamTol from 3 to something higher.

Latest Version: 1.2
    Updated fail safes to try alleviate some errors with not completing obstacles.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Seems to work a bit better when I set logBeamTol to 4. Haven't tested other values, but a value of 3 doesn't work for me. (Edit: no value is effective for me now)

Edit: it also sometimes clicks on a next obstacle too quickly, for example it could click on monkey bars before finishing swinging on a rope, which results in a home teleport, and script termination later on.
    Last edited by Atom; 02-01-2015 at 09:07 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Atom View Post
    Seems to work a bit better when I set logBeamTol to 4. Haven't tested other values, but a value of 3 doesn't work for me. (Edit: no value is effective for me now)

Edit: it also sometimes clicks on a next obstacle too quickly, for example it could click on monkey bars before finishing swinging on a rope, which results in a home teleport, and script termination later on.
    Yea, I've been running a local copy for a while now, and have noticed it's been doing that once every 5-10 minutes. If you notice any other issues please let me know, and I will post an updated version with fixes tomorrow.

Thread Information