Thread: Buying 10 rock-shell helms,platebodys,platelegs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Default Buying 10 rock-shell helms,platebodys,platelegs

Buying Rock-shell helms, platebodys and platelegs, amount- unlimited, paying +10% of market price, pm here or in came named Wh0ooopie

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wh0ooopie View Post
    in came named Wh0ooopie
    Probably not the smartest idea to publicly post your in game name on a 'botting' website...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

lol? then should character name also hidden in rs also lol, eveeryone sees it, and i think theres ppls also who has dealing with botting lol, its not loggin, its char name fool

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

lol? then should character name also hidden in rs also lol, eveeryone sees it, and i think theres ppls also who has dealing with botting lol, its not loggin, its char name fool
    He's not being foolish, you are. You also completely missed the point of his post - the fact that it's your display name rather than your login name makes it even worse. Jagex is known to lurk on cheating forums, banning those unwise enough to show their name...
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

I am a little confused by the fact that of all the runescape forums, you chose this one to post your in-game name for the purpose of buying rock-shell, but I guess that's none of my business.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

its not cheating. its marketplace topic in forum, so what

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

its not cheating. its marketplace topic in forum, so what
    Err, yes it is. This forum is a cheating forum. Not sure if you're noticed, but there are RuneScape bots here.

As for "So what," I guess you didn't read my post well enough ...
    Jagex is known to lurk on cheating forums, banning those unwise enough to show their name...
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Well if you haven't botted (or rwt) on that account or any other account of yours, it should actually be fine. I think it's still a bit foolish to bring yourself up on jagex's radar like that, very unneccesary risk imo.

Thread Information