Thread: Tea Stall Thiever

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Default Tea Stall Thiever

Tea Stall Thiever
    I wrote this script awhile ago when I was leveling my Ironman account from 5-40 thieving and learning the basics of script-writing. I figure its best that I release this while I finish up a few more scripts.
    Features
    -Thieves and drops tea at varrock tea stall. Good for low level thieving training.
    -7.2k XP/Hour
    -Antiban
    Requirements
    -5 thieving
    Setup

-Stand in this exact position
    - Setup Simba for the standard RS3 format.
    -Fill out username and password
    -Press play
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tristana View Post
    Tea Stall Thiever
    I wrote this script awhile ago when I was leveling my Ironman account from 5-40 thieving and learning the basics of script-writing. I figure its best that I release this while I finish up a few more scripts.
    Features
    -Thieves and drops tea at varrock tea stall. Good for low level thieving training.
    -7.2k XP/Hour
    -Antiban
    Requirements
    -5 thieving
    Setup

-Stand in this exact position
    - Setup Simba for the standard RS3 format.
    -Fill out username and password
    -Press play
    Decent script, really simple.

2 Things:
    1) Try working with colour a bit, go through the tutorials and learn how to do that!

2) chatBox.getXPBar() is an SRL-6 function now so you don't need your xp function

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Decent script, really simple.

2 Things:
    1) Try working with colour a bit, go through the tutorials and learn how to do that!

2) chatBox.getXPBar() is an SRL-6 function now so you don't need your xp function
    Ah thanks. I didn't know its already included in SRL-6. As for colors I said I threw this script together super quick awhile ago heh . For something this simple I believe TBoxes work reliably enough ( please correct me if I'm wrong). When I used color ( at least in this instance) it tended to misclick a bit and get the shopkeeper to notice when thieving. As sometimes Simba does not correctly set camera angles for me, certain angles don't work 100% with colors, so I found an area of the stall that works with most angles.
    I will most likely update this further when I finish up my current scripting projects.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

This script was boss! so simple so good. My guy drifted off a few times, I never caught him to figure out why, maybe just a random missclick but it got 2 accounts to 40 thieving in no time!
    I just changed the wait values a little to get it how I liked and off it went.
    Thanks a million

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Ran a slightly edited version of this (made it do 28 tea's then drop them all) and it worked great, just needed 30 thiev on my alt to get access to gwd. Thanks
    Almost forgot, I also customised the size of the area it clicks the stall from (made it bigger) as I felt it was constantly clicking the same spot (which it doesn't), least it gave me peace of mind.
    Last edited by Calluminati; 08-07-2015 at 12:47 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Works great still! Used it from 5-15 Thieving so I can do Animal Magnetism, and no problems whatsoever. Thank you

Thread Information