Thread: Master Xehanort Transmutation [Barebones]

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Default Master Xehanort Transmutation [Barebones]

This script was created in response to the request made by @aliensexist. This script is meant for more of a learning process for those wanting to start scripting!

The script in theory should work, I don't have high enough divination to test it out, though (where villavu comes in ). I've included plentiful comments for beginners to understand what is actually going on in the script. I suggest reading this if you've never coded before. Once you get the basics down, move onto this. After that you're ready to start making scripts of your own! All I can suggest after that is practice over and over again. You'll learn the commands, common errors, and better ways to implement what you want to do as you code more and more. As always, the community is here to help you along the way, all you need to do is ask.

Do note in my script that it requires the user to have some knowledge of creating DTM's. You can learn how to do this here and here. The default item being transmuted in the script is mithril ore as per request. But technically this script can transmute ANYTHING, so long as you correctly choose the DTM for the item being transmuted.

Main Features of the script:
    • Antiban!
    • Can transmutate any item you can make a DTM of (The default is mithril ores to adamant ores)!
    • Unable to choose a specific product if the initial item can be transmuted into more than one thing (again barebones)
    • Progress report!
    • Failsafes!
    • Stops when out of supplies!
    • Ample comments for learning!

Things to note:
    • The script is far from perfect, but done enough for you to learn what's going on and how YOU can make your own perfect version
    • The script only works at Edgeville bank, can be expanded upon (again barebones)
    • You must enable bank presets and have preset one with the number of energies and intial items needed
    • Example: Preset_1.png
    • Game messages must be on
    • You must have the energies you are using bound to the first slot on the actionbar
    • For an accurate progress report, you have to input values. (Included in player setup area)
    • Hasn't really been tested.
    • Full version with a lot of support can be in the works if it's requested (though it'd be only for junior members)

Expansion Ideas:
    • Create default DTM's for all transmutable items
    • Increase bank locations
    • More antiban?
    • Breaks
    • Six hour fix
    • Playerform and GUI
    • You tell me

Credits To:
    • @The Mayor; for his tutorials
    • @Coh3n; for his tutorials
    • @Ashaman88; for his scripts helping me learn, also for being Ashaman
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MasterXehanort View Post
    This script was created in response to the request made by @aliensexist. This script is meant for more of a learning process for those wanting to start scripting!

The script in theory should work, I don't have high enough divination to test it out, though (where villavu comes in ). I've included plentiful comments for beginners to understand what is actually going on in the script. I suggest reading this if you've never coded before. Once you get the basics down, move onto this. After that you're ready to start making scripts of your own! All I can suggest after that is practice over and over again. You'll learn the commands, common errors, and better ways to implement what you want to do as you code more and more. As always, the community is here to help you along the way, all you need to do is ask.

Do note in my script that it requires the user to have some knowledge of creating DTM's. You can learn how to do this here and here. The default item being transmuted in the script is mithril ore as per request. But technically this script can transmute ANYTHING, so long as you correctly choose the DTM for the item being transmuted.

Main Features of the script:
    • Antiban!
    • Can transmutate any item you can make a DTM of!
    • Unable to choose a specific product if the initial item can be transmuted into more than one thing (again barebones)
    • Progress report!
    • Failsafes!
    • Stops when out of supplies!
    • Ample comments for learning!

Things to note:
    • The script is far from perfect, but done enough for you to learn what's going on and how YOU can make your own perfect version
    • The script only works at Edgeville bank, can be expanded upon (again barebones)
    • You must enable bank presets and have preset one with the number of energies and intial items needed
    • Example: Preset_1.png
    • Game messages must be on
    • You must have the energies you are using bound to the first slot on the actionbar
    • For an accurate progress report, you have to input values. (Included in player setup area)
    • Hasn't really been tested.
    • Full version with a lot of support can be in the works if it's requested (though it'd be only for junior members)

Expansion Ideas:
    • Create default DTM's for all transmutable items
    • Increase bank locations
    • More antiban?
    • Breaks
    • Six hour fix
    • Playerform and GUI
    • You tell me

Credits To:
    • @The Mayor; for his tutorials
    • @Coh3n; for his tutorials
    • @Ashaman88; for his scripts helping me learn, also for being Ashaman
    hey man! thanks a bunch for going above and beyond my script request! It's awesome you took the time to help a fellow forum member become one step closer to get a handle on scripting. I've taken a look at the guides provided, and am learning slowly but surely

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aliensexist View Post
    hey man! thanks a bunch for going above and beyond my script request! It's awesome you took the time to help a fellow forum member become one step closer to get a handle on scripting. I've taken a look at the guides provided, and am learning slowly but surely
    That's how it starts. I was in your shoes not too long ago :P It definitely helps typing out what the guides are presenting. As you begin to understand it, you can manipulate little things and make the procedures do what you specify them to do (this enforces learning). For example, The Mayor's tutorial is for mining clay near Port Sarim, as you go through his tutorial, try making your own script to mine ores at the Varrock East mine, or even the coal ores in Barbarian village.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, do not give up because you get compiling errors. Yes they can be frustrating, but everyone suffers through them. The more experience you get at scripting, the less compiling errors you'll get.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

I'm curious, how much xph is it transmuting mithril ores?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    I'm curious, how much xph is it transmuting mithril ores?
    Around 40-50k

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aliensexist View Post
    Your name shall always be Alien Sexist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

How do I change the bank opening process? I'm looking to complete this process in my port. More specifically how do I create my own bank object to insert into this class open() method.PNG
    Last edited by DontForgetThis; 05-03-2016 at 01:48 AM.

Thread Information