Thread: Grim Crystal Hoarder & Crystal Cleanser.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

Default Grim Crystal Hoarder & Crystal Cleanser.

Grim Crystal Hoarder & Crystal Cleanser.

What I present to you currently are two barebones scripts that will effectively and efficiently do two task for you that can get you to 120 prayer or 200M very fast with the coins of course!

- Grim Crystal Hoarder -
    *This script will buy all 5 crystals in the Hefin Monk's shop where the Corrupted Seren Stone is located.
    *Then repeat until you have no more coins (It won't logout yet by itself so babysit or have plenty of coins)
    *I bought over 100M worth in crystals with this script without any problems.
    *The crystal cost 110k each and when you buy 5 that's 550k so make sure you have plenty of coins for all the crystals you want to cleanse.
    *Begin with the Hefin Monk's shop open then start the script.

- Grim Crystal Cleanser -
    *This script will cleanse all the crystals you have in your inventory until your inventory's empty then quit.
    *Each crystal can provide between 9800-11760 depending on if the voice of seren is active in the tower.
    *After it starts the cleanse it will wait until it's finished and begin again
    *Begin on the east side of the Corrupted Seren Stone

-plans to add antiban after the initial release.
    -plans to add progress reports on screen
    -plans to merge together

3/16/15 - added failsafe to GrimCrystalCleanser cuz sometimes it would misclick and walk away from the seren stone.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    im a retard

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Nice. But need antiban badly. Also some failsafes in cleanser some as:
    Simba Code:
    if not isloggedin() then exit;
    in buycrystals function for example. Unless you want account keep clicking static coordinates after connection lost in the lobby...

The worst part is:

Simba Code:
    procedure buyCrystals();
    begin
      mouse(64, 120);
      wait(1000);
      fastClick(MOUSE_LEFT);
      mouse(522, 284);
      wait(1000);
      fastClick(MOUSE_LEFT);
      mouse(493, 323);
      wait(1000);
      fastClick(MOUSE_LEFT);
      mouse(355, 243);
      wait(1000);
      fastClick(MOUSE_LEFT);
      wait(42000);
    end;

Howlong do you think it may take to get banned? Static coordinates. Try adding some random there, at wait times too like:

Simba Code:
    mouse(493+random(1,4),323+random(1,4));// will move mouse to the point 493+-(1-4) pixels in x coordinates and same in y
    //or
    mousebox(inttobox(490,320,499,330)); // will move mouse in that box instead of static pixel

wait(900+random(95,250));

wait(gaussrangeint(800,1200));// will use gauss distribution to count times, most often will be around 1000

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

@cosmasjdz
    I spent over 100m on the crystals buying them from the shop for over an hour or so maybe two. No problems the crystal hoarder is essentially useless other than the fact it hoards crystals for the master cleanse.
    I have added antiban to the newest cleanser in my simba saves and will add the failsafes and look into what you've said.

thanks mate =)
    im a retard

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GRIM View Post
    @cosmasjdz
    I spent over 100m on the crystals buying them from the shop for over an hour or so maybe two. No problems the crystal hoarder is essentially useless other than the fact it hoards crystals for the master cleanse.
    I have added antiban to the newest cleanser in my simba saves and will add the failsafes and look into what you've said.

thanks mate =)
    I have had bots getting stuck in a loop for some time and no bans till 3 weeks have passed before. So you actually never know if jagex doesnt care or you are basicly banned and ban is delayed...Anyways prolonger period of time clicking static coordinates will get you banned eventually. By the way funny thing my woodcuting competition script used static tree, static coordinates to get 1-30 wc, some got even 80 for fun, some banned some no

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

added a failsafe to GrimCrystalCleanser for misclicks that could occur
    im a retard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

I might use this but I think i'll play around with the code try and get some sort of antiban on it. How many crystals were you able to buy an hour?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Balance Bro View Post
    I might use this but I think i'll play around with the code try and get some sort of antiban on it. How many crystals were you able to buy an hour?
    bout about 50m worth in an hour and watched another episode of a netflix show when it spent the other 50m.
    Now i've been cleansing for a few days now. got 99 the other day but this is such fast and efficent xp I might go for 120 after I add a simple antiban and maybe get tbox's in this bitch
    im a retard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GRIM View Post
    bout about 50m worth in an hour and watched another episode of a netflix show when it spent the other 50m.
    Now i've been cleansing for a few days now. got 99 the other day but this is such fast and efficent xp I might go for 120 after I add a simple antiban and maybe get tbox's in this bitch
    Yeah man, I've always thought about this when they were first released but I didn't want to waste money on it and it being slow as fuck xp!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Balance Bro View Post
    Yeah man, I've always thought about this when they were first released but I didn't want to waste money on it and it being slow as fuck xp!
    Same rate as dragon bones @ guilded alter with it being cheaper gp/xp during hefin voice of seren.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

i went from 75-99 in 2 days for 150Mish i think that it was well worth it for me anyway. That's why i threw this bad boy out when I finished cause majnoon's was just declaring the corrupted seren stone was there, while mine actually does something.
    im a retard

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

the funny part is that dragon bones at guilded alter is currently costing me 8.8gp/xp and actually cheaper since I use a first age cape and juju prayer potion, guilded alter still is cheaper mate, cleansing crystals are 11.2 and 9.3 without voice and with voice respectively. But yeah its afk.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by johnjoseph09 View Post
    the funny part is that dragon bones at guilded alter is currently costing me 8.8gp/xp and actually cheaper since I use a first age cape and juju prayer potion, guilded alter still is cheaper mate, cleansing crystals are 11.2 and 9.3 without voice and with voice respectively. But yeah its afk.
    O

I did it when d bones were 2.5k each rofl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Ran very smoothley for 22h

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

ah that was quite alot more i guess :P I got my 99, and dbones are currently buying for 2100

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

for anyone still looking to use these I suggest changing the colors for the cleanser from time to time as it varies for each to their own for how I wrote the script so quickly. no updates only cause it's simple and can get you 99 in about 2-3 days from lvl 75 (req for priff) and ya won't be tracked unless ya go for 200m xp or 120.
    I will rewrite when I decide to go for 120 Prayer.
    im a retard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

I've edited your script to include some antiban like random wait times and no static co-ordinates but thank you for this!

Thread Information