Thread: Brand New to This, My "Includes" Folder is Empty ....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Default Brand New to This, My "Includes" Folder is Empty ....

Sorry if this was in the wrong thread. So I installed Simba 1.0, and enabled srl.sex,extensions.sex, and associate.sex. Then I updated SRL and SPS. Then from Coh3ns thread, I copy/pasted into my script

program new;
    {$DEFINE SMART}
    {$i srl-6/srl.simba}

begin
    clearDebug();
    setupSRL();
    end

Then after pressing play. The CMD Black Box opened and SMART loaded.

Problem is, that from what I know the "includes" tab in Functionlist in Simba should have predefined content, but nothing opens when I click includes. Although it's empty here, when I click my Simba Folder in OS(C in Windows Explorer, and then under the folder Includes, there are other sub folders.

Anyone know why it's empty in Simba ?

Thanks.

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reyrey389 View Post
    Sorry if this was in the wrong thread. So I installed Simba 1.0, and enabled srl.sex,extensions.sex, and associate.sex. Then I updated SRL and SPS. Then from Coh3ns thread, I copy/pasted into my script

program new;
    {$DEFINE SMART}
    {$i srl-6/srl.simba}

begin
    clearDebug();
    setupSRL();
    end

Then after pressing play. The CMD Black Box opened and SMART loaded.

Problem is, that from what I know the "includes" tab in Functionlist in Simba should have predefined content, but nothing opens when I click includes. Although it's empty here, when I click my Simba Folder in OS(C in Windows Explorer, and then under the folder Includes, there are other sub folders.

Anyone know why it's empty in Simba ?

Thanks.
    In simba check your includes path is correct (Tools -> Settings -> Advanced)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    In simba check your includes path is correct (Tools -> Settings -> Advanced)
    hey thanks for replying, so I fixed this issue. But now, i'm looking at your beginner guide and i'm confused on some of the basic mouse functions, like MouseBox and Mouse. In your thread for Mouse it says "mouse(x, y, mouseAction);" but simba says mouse(pnt: Tpoint;button: integer;mmType:integer) I don't have any idea what on earth a "T point" is. No guides mention this, everything is outdated. How would I define this ? I tried Pt = TPoint and then Pt := intToBox(x1,x2,y1,y2), but no luck.

Should i just ignore the lay out simba prefers? I wrote Mouse(200,200,10,10)and it moved to 200,200 with a randomness of 10. But when I try to add other parameters such as right click and move mouse type as "mouse-human" it said too many parameters. Can you help me please, i've been stuck on this for hours now

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reyrey389 View Post
    hey thanks for replying, so I fixed this issue. But now, i'm looking at your beginner guide and i'm confused on some of the basic mouse functions, like MouseBox and Mouse. In your thread for Mouse it says "mouse(x, y, mouseAction);" but simba says mouse(pnt: Tpoint;button: integer;mmType:integer) I don't have any idea what on earth a "T point" is. No guides mention this, everything is outdated. How would I define this ? I tried Pt = TPoint and then Pt := intToBox(x1,x2,y1,y2), but no luck.

Should i just ignore the lay out simba prefers? I wrote Mouse(200,200,10,10)and it moved to 200,200 with a randomness of 10. But when I try to add other parameters such as right click and move mouse type as "mouse-human" it said too many parameters. Can you help me please, i've been stuck on this for hours now
    A TPoint is simply a point. Two coordinates referring to a place on the screen. It's Pascal convention to add "T" to the beginning of user-created types (TPoint, TBox, TRSInterface, etc).

If you want to declare a TPoint as a variable, you do
    Simba Code:
    var
      pnt:TPoint;
    which creates a variable called "pnt" of type "TPoint."

Also, have you included SRL-6 at the top of your script? Failing to do so will disallow you access to the SRL-6 routines, and you might get "too many parameters" errors when trying to call certain functions.
    Simba Code:
    program new;
    {$i srl-6/srl.simba}

begin
    end.
    is an example of how to include libraries in your script.

All of that said, I question which tutorial you're using, it does indeed seem like an outdated one. I'd suggest you follow the advice in this post if you're completely new to programming.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Thread Information