Thread: Clash of Clans Bot?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Clash of Clans Bot?

Hi guys,

I have only really lurked around these forums, so this is kind of my introduction as well!

I was wondering what peoples views on a Clash of Clans bot would be?

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

I've never played Clash of Clans, but you can certainly use Simba for macroing other games besides RuneScape. You would have to create all of the code yourself manually, but could likely take core/math bits and pieces from the SRL-6 include, which is designed specifically for RuneScape.

Maybe someone who has experience with this other game can comment further

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Wait, I thought CoC was exclusive to mobile devices?

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MariusK View Post
    Wait, I thought CoC was exclusive to mobile devices?
    It is. You may be able to run it inside of an emulator such as BlueStacks or Genymotion.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

I was going to suggest using ARChon Runtime to run the Android app in Chrome, but according to the compatibility list Clash of Clans in incompatible at the moment. Worth keeping in mind for other ideas though.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

What would you bot on Clash of clans? I play everyday but it's kind of a run out the clock type of thing

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    217 Post(s)

Is a Clash of clans bot out tbh be out for a long time now.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    227 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    It is. You may be able to run it inside of an emulator such as BlueStacks or Genymotion.
    Can confirm BlueStack works. Though the only thing you could really bot is collectors, building troops and staying logged in.
    Scripting with ogLib

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

How would you get this to work on mobile?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    227 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jajo123 View Post
    How would you get this to work on mobile?
    It has already been mentioned above... Please put some effort into your post count boosting. :/
    Scripting with ogLib

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)

There are a heap of bots already available for Clash Of Clans For the PC of course. You just have to go through YouTube vids until you find a legit bot, and then download it. There's probably other ways, but y'know- YouTube is easiest
    Why join the navy if you can be a pirate? -Steve Jobs

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    227 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy259 View Post
    There are a heap of bots already available for Clash Of Clans For the PC of course. You just have to go through YouTube vids until you find a legit bot, and then download it. There's probably other ways, but y'know- YouTube is easiest
    That's an okay method if you're okay with the very likely probability of getting malicious content on your precious PC. I guarantee the easiest method would be to use an emulator(eg. BlueStack) and then just make your own bot in Simba. I assume it wouldn't be too time intensive.
    Scripting with ogLib

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    717 Post(s)

A guy I know runs a pretty large CoC bot site.

Uses Bluestacks and image recognition.

This is entirely possible. It can even attack for you, if you want.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Downloading software linked on YouTube videos is by far the fastest way to infect your machine with malicious programs. Please, don't do it this way. Even our very own Simba can be found through YouTube riddled with malicious intent.

New to scripting? Procedures & Functions for Beginners
    Do you use your computer at night? Just get f.lux

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    97 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Incurable View Post
    Downloading software linked on YouTube videos is by far the fastest way to infect your machine with malicious programs. Please, don't do it this way. Even our very own Simba can be found through YouTube riddled with malicious intent.
    I did say if it was legit I suppose it's hard to tell though. There are many non-malicious programs on youtube
    Why join the navy if you can be a pirate? -Steve Jobs

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

I did say if it was legit I suppose it's hard to tell though. There are many non-malicious programs on youtube
    It's way too hard to tell for it to be even remotely viable as a way of finding software.

New to scripting? Procedures & Functions for Beginners
    Do you use your computer at night? Just get f.lux

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

Yeah, you can do set up a script to do all of the menial tasks easily. I have already done so for a knock-off version of CoC.
    As time goes on I despise those games more and more as they only cater to pay-to-play and maxed/near-maxed players.
    One-line-rant aside, the next step would be to program a looter, sniper, and fighter.
    IMO it's a waste of time. In my case because I don't really care about the "genre" anymore, and for you because advanced CoC bots already exist.
    As suggested stay away from YouTube "download-links", any proper bot for CoC has a forum.(might be paid/invite-only)
    Nonetheless, search for such communities.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

in my opinion a clash of clans bot would be useless. i use botting for gp gain and for xp gain, to save me time from grinding something over and over again. clash of clans is a game where very little effort needs to be put in to keep it running so that automatically rules out the xp option. i play the game myself and have a th9, and it's easy to maintain it with just 15min/day of game time, nothing special.
    the other use of botting, for material gain, is also impossible in CoC, because you cannot trade resources between accounts so there is no RWT as there is in RS, so there is really no reason to bot it at all, except if those 15min/per day are a bit too much for you, but even then, the amount of work you'd have to put in to set up the platform for botting would take muc longer than just simply playing the game

Thread Information