Thread: [OGL] Clutch Chop N' Burn

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Default [OGL] Clutch Chop N' Burn

Clutch Chop N' Burn
    Chops and Burns All Logs!

IMPORTANT* THIS CURRENTLY ONLY SUPPORTS OAK LOGS - IT WILL BE UPDATED TO SUPPORT ALL LOGS IN DUE TIME...PLEASE READ SETUP INSTRUCTIONS TO GET SUPPORT FOR ALL LOGS...
    Currently Broke due to latest ogLib release, it is a quick fix and will be updated tomorrow! Sorry for the inconvenience! Fix - replace isNotBehindInterface to isVisible (if your patient I'll update this for you and be pushing out paint *Hopefully!*)

Features:
    • Chops and Burns ALL logs
    • Supports any location with the correct trees

Requirements:
    You need a functional setup with the current software (Simba 1.x, SMART 8.X, OGL)
    View this thread for more info https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112486 Say thanks to @Clarity; @Obscurity; for this great guide! (I will update this with my own guide on OGL if/when I get around to it)
    Installing:

Locate the script at the bottom of this post "Clutch ChopNBurn.simba"
    Download and place this in your X:/Simba/Scripts directory

Instructions:
    Please see next two posts on instructions!

Version:
    Version1.00 - Initial Release
    Version1.10 - Fix for OGL update - Antiban implemented

To do List:
    • Support for all trees see Section - instructions to help with this!
    • Paint for progress report
    • Login for OGL @Obscurity; and @Clarity; are working on this, it will be implemented when they finish writing it

Credits:
    @Obscurity - Wouldn't be writing OGL scripts without him!
    @renzanity; - Only reason we have the Oak Tree ID

You can get the script here:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Clutch; 04-16-2015 at 01:10 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Setup Instructions:

Launch the Script - you will see at the top where it states to change your information. Everything at the top here NEEDS to be changed, excluding Tree, Logs, and Fire. Below I will go over all of these and how to find their IDs, please read carefully if you don't understand please let me know so I can update this and be more clear/precise with my instructions. If you haven't already please refer to https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112486 and get a basic understanding of OGL and ensure you are setup correctly.

To begin, in order to find your IDs (even though you should know how to do this if you'd read the thread mentioned in the last sentence) you will need to go to the bottom of the script and change it to the following;
    Simba Code:
    begin
      ogl.setup();
      repeat
      ogl.setDebugMode('models');
      writeLn(ogl.getModels);
      until false;
      {repeat
        mainLoop;
      until false;}

end.
    *Note* you will need to revert your script back to the way it was in order for it to work properly, take a SS of what it looks like if you honestly can't figure it out, I will not help you with this part..

Once the above is done, you will follow the steps below;
    1. Click Play
    2. Enable SMART
    3. Enable Debug

This should now be showing you Model IDs. In order to find Texture IDs use the following code;
    Simba Code:
    begin
      ogl.setup();
      repeat
      ogl.setDebugMode('textures');
      writeLn(ogl.gettextures);
      until false;
      {repeat
        mainLoop;
      until false;}

end.
    *Note* this is only needed for Logs:=Texture ID

Now on to finding the appropriate Models so our script can run correctly.

Tree - I have a list on the right-hand side within the script. If you run debug mode you will see that there are two Model ID's on top of one another. So far the only way to get the correct ID is to patiently decipher the numbers by rotating the minimap and altering your zoom and slowly piecing it together. Unfortunately it does not show ALL of the numbers, so you'll have to start inputting random numbers until you eventually decipher it. I am looking into an alternate way to finding this, if you decide to go this route, please share with me the ID that you retrieved.

Logs - Texture ID, see above on how to retrieve textures. Ultimately this will give an ID on top of your logs in your inventory as seen here;
    Logs ID.png
    Clearly you can't read the texture ID because once again they are on top of one another. In this instance, we simply need to click and drag the logs off to the mainscreen. Notice how the ID remains? Copy that Texture ID and input it in your Logs field, if you could post it here so I can update the script for everyone!

Fire - From my tests this should remain the same at all times if not light a fire step away from it and get Model ID for it, plain and simple as that.

Chopping - Another Model ID - Simply begin chopping a tree, notice your characters Model ID changes? You need the ID that it changes to. In the picture below the ID with a square around it is our idle Model ID. Notice our idle Model ID changes when woodcutting? This is our Chopping Model ID that we need.
    Chopping.png

Lighting - This one can be difficult as you have a short time to grab it. You will likely need to light multiple logs. Right-click light logs. In this instance you will need to find the Lighting ID it'll last approximately 1-2 seconds. Best way to find it in my opinion is to go to Edgeville and stand on the hill beside the bank (see image) zoom in all the way and put your camera down as far as it will go then light, the lighting ID should populate above OR below your character Model ID.
    Lighting ID.png

Burning - Simply start adding logs to a bonfire you will notice your character Model ID changing.
    Last edited by Clutch; 04-15-2015 at 05:16 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Setup Guide section! You can now post!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    137 Post(s)

2 OGL releases, you deserve a +rep. Haha, good job!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    137 Post(s)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by renzanity View Post
    Soon?

Script has been updated, will be getting around to implementing paint.
    Last edited by Clutch; 04-16-2015 at 01:10 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Ah this is the script i've been looking for so long (working one). Looking forward to test it

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sotajumala View Post
    Ah this is the script i've been looking for so long (working one). Looking forward to test it
    Initial setup can be a pain but it was working flawless for me. Let me know if you run into any troubles!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    Initial setup can be a pain but it was working flawless for me. Let me know if you run into any troubles!
    is this updated @Clutch?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Theron View Post
    is this updated @Clutch?
    I believe so the thread title likely isn't. If it's not let me know. although it currently only supports oak trees. The id s are difficult to get for trees

Edit: @Theron; Is it working?
    Last edited by Clutch; 05-22-2015 at 02:14 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

I found out using Resizeable with RS3 Default layout (the 'clickable' screen is filling the entire screen) helps to make it work. Cheers!

Allowed me gain 66 firemaking along with 60~ something woodcutting with a bit of tweaking. Learned a lot from the script, as I tweaked it to make it work for myself, then cut the logs instead of burning them, and even learning about this script's structure allowed me to make quite a functional powerminer.

Thanks a lot, and cheers! Keep up the good work
    Last edited by Krzysztof; 06-10-2015 at 07:20 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krzysztof View Post
    I found out using Resizeable with RS3 Default layout (the 'clickable' screen is filling the entire screen) helps to make it work. Cheers!

Allowed me gain 66 firemaking along with 60~ something woodcutting with a bit of tweaking. Learned a lot from the script, as I tweaked it to make it work for myself, then cut the logs instead of burning them, and even learning about this script's structure allowed me to make quite a functional powerminer.

Thanks a lot, and cheers! Keep up the good work
    Sorry for the extremely late response glad to hear! If it ever stops working let me know as I haven't had hardly any time to script let alone run scripts for the past 4-6 weeks due to work. I will do what I can to update/fix anything though as soon as possible!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    Sorry for the extremely late response glad to hear! If it ever stops working let me know as I haven't had hardly any time to script let alone run scripts for the past 4-6 weeks due to work. I will do what I can to update/fix anything though as soon as possible!
    I managed to tweak the script to fit my personal needs very well. Suffice to say it's this script that allowed me 41-68 woodcutting, along with 66 firemaking and some fletching

Cheers and thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Hey new to forums and all but when I go to run the script, I get this 'Error: Unknown declaration "countDown" at line 14' how do I fix this? Thanks in advance

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShotzOnMe View Post
    Hey new to forums and all but when I go to run the script, I get this 'Error: Unknown declaration "countDown" at line 14' how do I fix this? Thanks in advance
    Clutch hasnt updated it for a while. It is currently out of date.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShotzOnMe View Post
    If I had to take a guess in regards to that specific error (not sure about the rest of the script), OGL uses a different naming scheme for a few choice var types, in this case, 'countDown' should be 'tCountDown'. Try redefining it as such on line 14

But yeah, the script is out of date, but if you run into a similar problem with an OGL script, try that.

Thread Information