Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: qHefin - Prifddinas Agility Course

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

No worries champ! really can't complain. Though yesterday it started bank standing... basically it got stuck after doing banking and couldn't pick up the script again so it stood there and didn't correct. Other than that. Thanks champ! well on my way to 99.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qntn View Post
    Thanks for the feedback! I've tried a few ways to make it notice when the angle changes (it will reset it if it doesn't find an obstacle for a while!) but so far they've been unreliable. I'll keep trying though!

Thanks! Impressive gains, let us know when/if you get 99! ;D

Glad you guys like the script and thanks for the proggies!

Got 99 agility yesterday =) thank you so much, frequently left it overnight, ran it for almost 3 days straight, and the only issue was that i would find it stopped because the camera angle had changed somehow, but if i just nudged it back into the right position, it would pick right back up. perfect script otherwise man, keep it up!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Thanks for the release, my ironman thanks you =)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

works really well, but after around 30 minutes to an hour it messes up and the view cant fix itself. But! After re adjusting the screen manually it works fine for aslong as you want it to. Great script.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Just figured I would show this is still working, thanks for a great script

qHefin - Running for 01h 39m 25s
    XP/h: 0 | XP Gained: 0
    Laps/h: 56 | Laps done: 93

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Mine keeps messing up. It keeps checking my friends list, pretty sure I've done everything right as It was working fine a few days ago.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imthecactus View Post
    Mine keeps messing up. It keeps checking my friends list, pretty sure I've done everything right as It was working fine a few days ago.
    I haven had that problem so I cant help much, maybe try redownloading the script and simba, I had to do that recently to fix my scripts

EDIT: Well I just had the same problem with the clicking on the friends list, havent got a clue why but it was good while it lasted :P

Edit-EDIT: If you get rid of the friends list it wont have a problem
    Last edited by BuffaloBill; 08-13-2015 at 11:00 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

qHefin - Running for 01h 21m 47s
    XP/h: 70,869 | XP Gained: 96,618
    Laps/h: 47 | Laps done: 64

99 in no time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Wanted to let you know that the script's amazing! Lately it's been opening my friends list or prayer tab and get stuck.. not sure why it does that.. but been using this script for awhile gunning for 120 agility! Love this script

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I would have posted a few proggies but I can't get the XP counter thing to work, not sure if it doesn't like the "Lots!" thing that RS has.. or if it just needs to be a single XP counter instead of the 3 available.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whitevalen View Post
    I would have posted a few proggies but I can't get the XP counter thing to work, not sure if it doesn't like the "Lots!" thing that RS has.. or if it just needs to be a single XP counter instead of the 3 available.
    You could have just edited your first post rather than double posting...

The xp counter needs to be a single xp counter and i believe it has to be the overall counter in the top right corner of the chat box.

qHefin - Running for 06h 15m 59s
    XP/h: 67,594 | XP Gained: 423,582
    Laps/h: 33 | Laps done: 205

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

How to take away the antiban i think i will get banned faster with it on bcus it just keeps examining the mint cakes like 50 times a day. lol

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pelle123 View Post
    How to take away the antiban i think i will get banned faster with it on bcus it just keeps examining the mint cakes like 50 times a day. lol
    If you want it completely gone, just remove it from the mainloop at the bottom of the script. Then it will never call for antiban.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimxxdeath223 View Post
    If you want it completely gone, just remove it from the mainloop at the bottom of the script. Then it will never call for antiban.
    Thnx mate got it to work.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

It still gets stuck after about 30 minutes or so and doesn't go into the failsafe to re-calibrate the angles. Not sure if theres a line missing in the code and its broken the failsafe or not. Maybe I just don't have my graphics perfect. I'll play around and see what I can do. Any idea where this would be happening?
    SRL has given me many 99s now, and many more to come. I hope to enhance the quality of the community here with feedback, progress reports, and testing scripts (and maybe learn a little along the way)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    116 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    It still gets stuck after about 30 minutes or so and doesn't go into the failsafe to re-calibrate the angles. Not sure if theres a line missing in the code and its broken the failsafe or not. Maybe I just don't have my graphics perfect. I'll play around and see what I can do. Any idea where this would be happening?
    I have this happen to me relatively consistently; what I've found is that if I run the script, wait for it to fail like this, and then stop/restart it in that position it works flawlessly for the rest of the night. Ymmv, but it works for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Works perfectly, only question is: why am i only getting 60k xp / hr?
    Im 99 Agility
    I thought you're supposed to get like 90-130k / hr at 99 ?

No problems running this script 10 hours straight.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ellamarie View Post
    Works perfectly, only question is: why am i only getting 60k xp / hr?
    Im 99 Agility
    I thought you're supposed to get like 90-130k / hr at 99 ?

No problems running this script 10 hours straight.
    it isnt running perfectly if youre getting that xp rate.. If it runs 10 hours straight without getting stuck as the above posts mentioned you should have no problem getting 100k / hr.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Ok, so I've tried all the fixes listed here and it just doesn't seem to work any longer then 30 minutes. Every time I come back, its moved the camera angle for some reason and not reset it. This is very strange, I can't seem to figure it out .

EDIT:

I keep getting this error after each successful lap.

Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: ys > ye (714,599). Swapping the values for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong ye to a finder function: 714. The client has a height of 600, thus the ye is out of bounds. Setting the value to 599 (h-1) for now.
    Last edited by Benson; 09-20-2015 at 09:51 PM.
    SRL has given me many 99s now, and many more to come. I hope to enhance the quality of the community here with feedback, progress reports, and testing scripts (and maybe learn a little along the way)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Ok, so I've tried all the fixes listed here and it just doesn't seem to work any longer then 30 minutes. Every time I come back, its moved the camera angle for some reason and not reset it. This is very strange, I can't seem to figure it out .

EDIT:

I keep getting this error after each successful lap.

Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: ys > ye (714,599). Swapping the values for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong ye to a finder function: 714. The client has a height of 600, thus the ye is out of bounds. Setting the value to 599 (h-1) for now.
    I got that error occasionally but not after every lap.. it worked all the way to 99 agil a week ago so im unsure why you are having this issue after every lap, I dont think the OP is updating the script anymore so youll have to figure it out on your own or hope someone else fixes it :/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iAmaGz View Post
    I got that error occasionally but not after every lap.. it worked all the way to 99 agil a week ago so im unsure why you are having this issue after every lap, I dont think the OP is updating the script anymore so youll have to figure it out on your own or hope someone else fixes it :/
    So you just downloaded the script hit play and it worked? I reinstalled simba/srl and tried again last night, got some weird bugs. I'll try running again tonight it's just so weird that I can't seem to get it to work.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

So you just downloaded the script hit play and it worked? I reinstalled simba/srl and tried again last night, got some weird bugs. I'll try running again tonight it's just so weird that I can't seem to get it to work.
    I know the script has a problem with the uptext which @YouPee and the guys in the IRC chat helped me fix but that was affecting the dropping of items, had nothing to do with the script not being able to be able to do the course so this must be a new problem.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

I guess you could share that version to anyone who has similar problems iAmaGz, since this community is all about sharing and caring.
    (I personally dont have it left).

But gz on your 99 agility, I wish I'd some day write something useful and maybe max an account or so

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YouPee View Post
    I guess you could share that version to anyone who has similar problems iAmaGz, since this community is all about sharing and caring.
    (I personally dont have it left).

But gz on your 99 agility, I wish I'd some day write something useful and maybe max an account or so
    Yeah I would love to share it but... I deleted the script after I finished with agility >.>

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

Haha, deleted things and regret it one too many times myself.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information