Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: qHefin - Prifddinas Agility Course

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liam1997 View Post
    Script is bloody awesome Only question I have is - the mouse doesn't move a lot, but does a little time to time - is this enough antiban (as i can see some of the guys are already 99 i believe it is but just checking)

Also - how many laps per hour is the average
    The anti-ban seems to be sufficient enough due to the rather "cinematic" way that this course is handled, do take note not to bot 24/7 and make sure you have the bot take semi-regular breaks. Also the average from all my progress reports is about 60 laps per hour from 75-99

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Quick question - I changed to rs3 camera which fixed my camera issues, but I just came back to it and it has been sitting right clicked on the mint cake for ages. It won't drop them properly?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quick question - I changed to rs3 camera which fixed my camera issues, but I just came back to it and it has been sitting right clicked on the mint cake for ages. It won't drop them properly?
    Sometimes it will get stuck in a conversation loop in which you'll need to either hit enter if you see a conversation box or if the bot has moved and you no longer see the conversation box you may need to talk to the the light creature in order to claim a "prize" that the bot has missed. If I recall correctly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Can we get a fix for this? It right clicks the mint cake with the "you've received a mint cake dialogue", but won't drop it, just sits there.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Can we get a fix for this? It right clicks the mint cake with the "you've received a mint cake dialogue", but won't drop it, just sits there.
    Did you try to run it with banking option ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

I will try that now scob

Edit: I'll get back to you and let you know how it goes asap

I also just noticed it collects the cakes, does it bank once full inventory?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

I will try that now scob

Edit: I'll get back to you and let you know how it goes asap

I also just noticed it collects the cakes, does it bank once full inventory?
    Yes it does. Or at least it did, back then when I was using it :P
    Last edited by scob; 07-26-2016 at 10:00 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Yes it works, banks and all Only one error i ran into is sometimes it will get full inv, the light will award it another item and then it banks, and then cant start course cause it hasn't collected last thing from creature cause inventory was full.

Regardless - here i come 99 Agility

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I get the following error right after it sets up the camera (zooms out, then in, then moves it at the perfect angle and then i get this error)

Error: Access violation at line 234
    Execution failed.
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image, Gametab Bitmap[0], Gametab Bitmap[1], Gametab Bitmap[2], Gametab Bitmap[3], Gametab Bitmap[4], Gametab Bitmap[5], Gametab Bitmap[6], Gametab Bitmap[7], Gametab Bitmap[8], Gametab Bitmap[9], Gametab Bitmap[10], Gametab Bitmap[11], Gametab Bitmap[12], Gametab Bitmap[13]]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (18-06-16 at 12.14.33 AM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

I read through all the pages and one person seemed to have this problem and it was suggested to change to DirectX. This did not work for me and everytime i start the script i get the above error and it stops.

Any help would be lovely! Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great Script still runs nicely. Very little bugs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

does this script support velocity?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: xs > xe (0,-9). Swapping the values for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong xs to a finder function: -9. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.
    Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: xs > xe (0,-9). Swapping the values for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong xs to a finder function: -9. That is below 0, thus out of bounds. Setting the value to 0 for now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information