Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: qHefin - Prifddinas Agility Course

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Default qHefin - Prifddinas Agility Course

qHefin

Prifddinas' agility course is able to be done without moving the mouse at all, so I thought it would be a fun first project to play around with Simba.

What it does
    • Automatically sets up camera
    • Drops useless items you get (mint cakes & agility potions)
    • Banks items if you choose not to drop them
    • Can bank Hefin Course Multipliers for optimal use
    • Takes breaks based on user-defined times
    • Basic antiban
    • Resets the camera if it has changed so it gets stuck less!
    • Exits to lobby if the script continues to fail

Instructions
    • Set up Simba & Runescape as described in the setup tutorials section
    • Make sure your Camera Type in Settings>Controls is set to RS3 - Newest version should support both camera settings!
    • Put your XP counter in the top-right of the chat window if you want it to keep track
    • Start anywhere on the course, I'd recommend doing the first obstacle manually and starting from there

Progress Reports
    My most recent progress with bonus xp
    [QUOTE]qHefin - Running for 03h 56m 29s
    XP/h: 141,229 | XP Gained: 556,670
    Laps/h: 68 | Laps done: 269/QUOTE]

knotted fear's progress
    Quote Originally Posted by knotted fear
    qHefin - Running for 08h 05m 27s
    XP/h: 102,837 | XP Gained: 832,046
    Laps/h: 61 | Laps done: 494
    CNT's progress
    Quote Originally Posted by CNT
    qHefin - Running for 06h 53m 59s
    XP/h: 76,517 | XP Gained: 527,960
    Laps/h: 56 | Laps done: 387
    nero_dante's damn good progress
    Quote Originally Posted by nero_dante
    qHefin - Running for 12h 18m 36s
    XP/h: 142,474 | XP Gained: 1,753,863
    Laps/h: 56 | Laps done: 694
    Pompus' progress
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompus View Post
    qHefin - Running for 17h 25m 24s
    XP/h: 43,148 | XP Gained: 751,785
    Laps/h: 56 | Laps done: 973
    Benson's stupidly long progress
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    qHefin - Running for 20h 29m 13s
    XP/h: 44,984 | XP Gained: 921,591
    Laps/h: 46 | Laps done: 950

Changelog
    16/April - First release
    17/April - Works better with Classic camera mode
    1.01 (24/April) - Banking, better wait times and cleaner dropping of stuff
    1.02 (1/May) - Fixed issue where banking would break
    1.03 (12/May) - Removed random tabs from antiban and added a failsafe to dropping
    1.04 (20/May) - Option to bank Hefin Course Multipliers
    1.05 (9/Oct) - Re-positions the camera after ~25 seconds of inactivity, less common antiban and removal of antiban function that often broke
    1.06 (9/Oct) - Now correctly exits to lobby if it can't find the obstacle after repositioning 3 times in a row - should only stand still for 2 minutes max

It's a super simple script, but works nicely and similarly to how the course would be done normally.
    As it is my first script, I'd appreciate any feedback on both the performance and the writing of the script.

Thanks!

Download:
    qHefin-1.06.simba
    Last edited by qntn; 10-09-2015 at 11:01 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

I have been waiting for this. Thank you! Hopefully antiban will be sufficient

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

---- FATAL ERROR: smartSetupDrawing(): Unable to setup SMART drawing
    Successfully executed.
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SMART Debug Image]

What's going on?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Very nice, grats on release! I think that your wait times could use quite a bit of tuning (the 5 second variance is a bit much no?) but other than that, very excellently done. Maybe for people wanting to run this for extreme periods of time you could try to add banking; however, that will probably mess with your one spot on the screen desire.

If you do this you should easily make the script a better version of my own hefin agility script (I get 90-100k/hr using mine depending on whether the voice of seren is in my favour)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Detective3 View Post
    ---- FATAL ERROR: smartSetupDrawing(): Unable to setup SMART drawing
    Successfully executed.
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SMART Debug Image]

What's going on?
    If the client never opened, it might have been a problem on SMART's side. The same thing happened to me for a while and SRL was updated shortly after, making it work fine. Let me know if this is a persistent problem!

Quote Originally Posted by J_R View Post
    Very nice, grats on release! I think that your wait times could use quite a bit of tuning (the 5 second variance is a bit much no?) but other than that, very excellently done. Maybe for people wanting to run this for extreme periods of time you could try to add banking; however, that will probably mess with your one spot on the screen desire.

If you do this you should easily make the script a better version of my own hefin agility script (I get 90-100k/hr using mine depending on whether the voice of seren is in my favour)
    Thanks a lot! I wasn't too sure how varied the times should be, so I based it on how often I usually click if I'm not paying much attention. Banking's definitely a possibility in the script, yay!

I appreciate the feedback, thanks!
    Last edited by qntn; 04-24-2015 at 10:42 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

I'm gonna give this a shot and i'll get back to you as soon as I test it out. Been looking around various sites for an agility script because it's one of the skills I have left for max and I just cannot train this skill legit for the death of me

So I decided to give it a shot and here is my current proggy

http://puu.sh/hvAKq/4ad134a253.png
    qHefin - Running for 05h 41m 32s
    XP/h: 108,489 | XP Gained: 617,573
    Laps/h: 60 | Laps done: 342
    Really good quality script, this will get me 99 no doubt about it thanks man!

UPDATE #2 : http://puu.sh/hvJfg/f7d33128f3.png
    Last edited by knotted fear; 04-30-2015 at 12:21 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by knotted fear View Post
    I'm gonna give this a shot and i'll get back to you as soon as I test it out. Been looking around various sites for an agility script because it's one of the skills I have left for max and I just cannot train this skill legit for the death of me

So I decided to give it a shot and here is my current proggy

Really good quality script, this will get me 99 no doubt about it thanks man!

UPDATE #2 : -snip-
    Thanks a lot! I'm glad it's worked for such a long period of time, I've only tried it for around 4 hours max. I'll throw your most recent proggy in the OP. Thanks again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qntn View Post
    Thanks a lot! I'm glad it's worked for such a long period of time, I've only tried it for around 4 hours max. I'll throw your most recent proggy in the OP. Thanks again!
    Yeah the script works great man! I actually ran it up to about 10 hours but I didn't get a proggy cause I shutdown my computer. Really impressed my man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Pretty good, going to use this for 90.
    Few problems though.

Most major problem is the program spam clicked one spot in my inventory for about 3 hours (I was sleeping) woke up and saw it. That is scary. Happened twice, had to turn off dropping useless items because this + the antiban seemed to cause the problem.

The antiban is really annoying too, but less of an issue. I just hate how it opens like 30 tabs and my inventory is in an uneven spot, all I really do when training agility is check stats and chat. Sometimes it went into the chat settings and changed my colors.

Besides that, I love the script. I'm going for 90 while monitoring it for now, as that spam clicking one spot in the inventory was very bot like and bannable.
    Last edited by Detective3; 05-11-2015 at 11:06 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Pretty good, going to use this for 90.
    Few problems though.

Most major problem is the program spam clicked one spot in my inventory for about 3 hours (I was sleeping) woke up and saw it. That is scary. Happened twice, had to turn off dropping useless items because this + the antiban seemed to cause the problem.

The antiban is really annoying too, but less of an issue. I just hate how it opens like 30 tabs and my inventory is in an uneven spot, all I really do when training agility is check stats and chat. Sometimes it went into the chat settings and changed my colors.

Besides that, I love the script. I'm going for 90 while monitoring it for now, as that spam clicking one spot in the inventory was very bot like and bannable.
    Thanks for the feedback! I'll mess with the item dropping and try to get it to break so I can figure that out. I'll put up a new version with a temporary fix (hopefully) for the dropping and I'll take out the random tab opening since it annoys me too. As for the opening chat options, I think that would've been from the random tab opening so let's hope that's fixed once it's removed.

New version's up, let me know if you have any more issues!
    Last edited by qntn; 05-12-2015 at 07:59 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

New version is great so far. Not annoying anymore! I'm turning on dropping useless items again and see if it ever messes up again. Will let you know if anything goes wrong or right.
    Edit: Happened again, posted details at end of this post.

For future update, I suggest an option to save the Hefin course multipliers instead of using them up. They stack, and it would be more efficient to use them when the voice of Seren is active in the Hefin district, even if I have to manually do it myself.

Also this one's a bit more difficult, but banking items instead of dropping them. Even though those cakes are worthless, they add up and it could be an easy bonus 100k gp. But this isn't necessary, so it's just a suggestion.

UPDATE:
    It started spam clicking again, received a mint cake and it kept clicking the mint cake (probably right clicking) but the you received message never went away. Turning off dropping useless items again.
    Last edited by Detective3; 05-14-2015 at 06:30 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

New version is great so far. Not annoying anymore! I'm turning on dropping useless items again and see if it ever messes up again. Will let you know if anything goes wrong or right.
    Edit: Happened again, posted details at end of this post.

For future update, I suggest an option to save the Hefin course multipliers instead of using them up. They stack, and it would be more efficient to use them when the voice of Seren is active in the Hefin district, even if I have to manually do it myself.

Also this one's a bit more difficult, but banking items instead of dropping them. Even though those cakes are worthless, they add up and it could be an easy bonus 100k gp. But this isn't necessary, so it's just a suggestion.

UPDATE:
    It started spam clicking again, received a mint cake and it kept clicking the mint cake (probably right clicking) but the you received message never went away. Turning off dropping useless items again.
    Bankings in the script! That's why I haven't noticed anything with the dropping, I never use it :P I'll make the banking feature more apparent in the settings when I put up the next version.
    I haven't been able to get my dropping to break, so I can't really find the issue. But turning off dropping will bank once your backpack is full!

I'll be happy to look into the course multipliers as soon as I notice I get one, it should be a pretty simple task. 1.04 has an option to bank multipliers!

Thanks again for the feedback!
    Last edited by qntn; 05-20-2015 at 07:11 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

So the script would close and open my inventory after every single obstacle, which takes about 5-7 seconds every time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Quietess View Post
    So the script would close and open my inventory after every single obstacle, which takes about 5-7 seconds every time.
    I'd suggest closing a bunch of your tabs or moving the inventory tab to the front so it knows it's open, if it's still an issue, let me know!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Hey, script works great until there are times that it gets lost or something and can't find the next obstacle and then gets stuck
    The status says, "searching for next obstacle...velocity triggered?" velocity is off, and i have the velocity box in the bottom corner. What am i doing wrong here?

Edit:

I think it's when the camera angle changes or something.

SECOND EDIT:

I switched over to Rs3 camera mode and it seems to be working fine now.
    Last edited by ayzee5793; 06-05-2015 at 05:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ayzee5793 View Post
    Hey, script works great until there are times that it gets lost or something and can't find the next obstacle and then gets stuck
    The status says, "searching for next obstacle...velocity triggered?" velocity is off, and i have the velocity box in the bottom corner. What am i doing wrong here?

Edit:

I think it's when the camera angle changes or something.

SECOND EDIT:

I switched over to Rs3 camera mode and it seems to be working fine now.
    Hmm, I'll play around a little more with classic camera, thanks for the feedback!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qntn View Post
    Hmm, I'll play around a little more with classic camera, thanks for the feedback!
    So is RS3 camera a necessity currently?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

EDIT: nvm fixed the error. I had disabled slim headers.
    Last edited by R3LAX; 06-08-2015 at 01:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

So i've been playing with this on and off the past few days, babysitting it and whatnot, and it looks absolutely fantastic as long as you don't mess with the camera settings after it has set it all up. It's really an easy fix though if you do, just restart the script and it will re-calibrate it. Decided to let it run overnight since it looks so good, and got a nice little proggy, here ya go =D

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

damn son, that's some sexy none stop agility don't worry jagex, I just really love agility hahaha xD

p.s. the xp is higher cause im using pulse cores are bxp mixed together so its all over the place lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CNT View Post
    So i've been playing with this on and off the past few days, babysitting it and whatnot, and it looks absolutely fantastic as long as you don't mess with the camera settings after it has set it all up. It's really an easy fix though if you do, just restart the script and it will re-calibrate it. Decided to let it run overnight since it looks so good, and got a nice little proggy, here ya go =D

Thanks for the feedback! I've tried a few ways to make it notice when the angle changes (it will reset it if it doesn't find an obstacle for a while!) but so far they've been unreliable. I'll keep trying though!

Quote Originally Posted by nero_dante View Post

damn son, that's some sexy none stop agility don't worry jagex, I just really love agility hahaha xD

p.s. the xp is higher cause im using pulse cores are bxp mixed together so its all over the place lol
    Thanks! Impressive gains, let us know when/if you get 99! ;D

Glad you guys like the script and thanks for the proggies!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

I am so excited for this!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Oh my bby!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

Oh my bby!

sweeet!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Oh my bby!

17 hours is ridiculous, nice! Thanks for the proggy and I'm glad you're enjoying the script!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information