Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mocrosoft Guildminer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Sadly no, the account got permanently muted and banned previously for gold selling, managed to get it quashed due to it being hacked.
    Just a thought, you left the login procedure broken due to line 470:
    //declarePlayers(); // Set up your username/pass
    If anyone wants to use the client to login you simply need to remove the // at the start of the line.
    I'm wondering if this was intentional? Is the login script detectable?
    Sadly I no longer have an account high enough to use this script, however as I stated I got a good hour from it whilst watching, no errors whatsoever. People have mentioned it being slow detecting rocks, however I'm learning from the same tutorial as you and ATPAs are one confusing topic so kudos for that. The banking procedure is pretty good too, it did fail to bank once or twice however its more reliable than the inbuilt functions. Its a nice script and looking forward too see where you go from here, back in the SCAR days a lot of scripts had a random break function for antiban, perhaps you could look into that?
    A question also, the consts like COAL_ORE_COLOR, did you use Auto Color Aid and will inputting our own colors break this?
    To be fair I genuinely think I have been wrongfully banned, I know I'm constantly reported whilst playing naturally and I think this has something to do with it, the worst part is I can do absolutely nothing about it, apologies for bringing it up.
    •·.·´¯`·.·•JاH•·.·´¯`·.·•

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PSP_Cloud View Post
    Sadly no, the account got permanently muted and banned previously for gold selling, managed to get it quashed due to it being hacked.
    Just a thought, you left the login procedure broken due to line 470:
    //declarePlayers(); // Set up your username/pass
    If anyone wants to use the client to login you simply need to remove the // at the start of the line.
    I'm wondering if this was intentional? Is the login script detectable?
    Sadly I no longer have an account high enough to use this script, however as I stated I got a good hour from it whilst watching, no errors whatsoever. People have mentioned it being slow detecting rocks, however I'm learning from the same tutorial as you and ATPAs are one confusing topic so kudos for that. The banking procedure is pretty good too, it did fail to bank once or twice however its more reliable than the inbuilt functions. Its a nice script and looking forward too see where you go from here, back in the SCAR days a lot of scripts had a random break function for antiban, perhaps you could look into that?
    A question also, the consts like COAL_ORE_COLOR, did you use Auto Color Aid and will inputting our own colors break this?
    To be fair I genuinely think I have been wrongfully banned, I know I'm constantly reported whilst playing naturally and I think this has something to do with it, the worst part is I can do absolutely nothing about it, apologies for bringing it up.
    Thanks for the post PSP_CLOUD, The reason why I left declarePlayers out is because I never really used it. I always logged in manually and then started the script(I also don't like writing my password just in plain text in the file). You can adjust that the way you want to.

I wrote this script a while ago and trying to maintain it by updating the colors from time to time and yeah ATPAs are pretty confusing at the start, but you'll get used to it. I'm not really into rs3 scripting anymore so I'm not sure if I'll write extra code to improve this script. I'm scripting alot for oldschool now.

For the COAL_ORE_COLOR question, you better not change it, because that's the value I use t detect the rocks in the mining guild, so changing it might break the bot.

Sad to hear you're banned :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Tried it. Just walked till minning guild stairs and stuck with: "Waiting while the player is moving ..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jakrz View Post
    Tried it. Just walked till minning guild stairs and stuck with: "Waiting while the player is moving ..."
    I'm having the same issue here. Just sits at the top of the ladder and does nothing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information