Thread: ezSplasher

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Default ezSplasher

Pretty basic script, suppose to solve randoms and do antiban every now and then which is adjustable at line 132. You can change the NPC to train on at line 112.
    Created the script due to not finding any splashing scripts on the forums and because i got killed doing it in a PVP world, lol.
    The AntiBan and DismissRandom procedures came from Curses' coal miner.
    Feedback is welcomed.

I wasn't sure if I should post it here or the magic section.

Requirements:
    - AeroLib include
    - Reflection include
    - SMART

ezSplash.simba

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

I've got one of these for PVP worlds which steals bonds when people use them on you to stop slashers ever thought about that?
    #slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will build a wall
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    I've got one of these for PVP worlds which steals bonds when people use them on you to stop slashers ever thought about that?
    Ever since A Friend's video detailing how to use bonds to kill splashers, I think there are going to be tons of skiddies trying it.

Could make some serious cash.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    Ever since A Friend's video detailing how to use bonds to kill splashers, I think there are going to be tons of skiddies trying it.

Could make some serious cash.
    Average ~4 bonds a night if I'm lucky, but I really feel bad when doing it lol. Once I get 80 magic I'll stop, but the main issue is risking a smoke staff :/ if something lags or messes up I could loose it
    #slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will build a wall
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Average ~4 bonds a night if I'm lucky, but I really feel bad when doing it lol. Once I get 80 magic I'll stop, but the main issue is risking a smoke staff :/ if something lags or messes up I could loose it
    Jesus, that's a lot. Imagine if you had a small army doing it ...
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

I did think about that lol, but i put this together in like 5mins. I'm also noobie to scripting so I would have to do some research on how to do it and today is a lazy day, maybe tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Can someone tell me how to properly attach a Simba file? Instead of the .simba link I have above.

Thread Information