Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [AeroLib] Davi's AIO Al Kharid Smelter

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Default [AeroLib] Davi's AIO Al Kharid Smelter

Key Features
    • Finds ores anywhere in bank (Faster if at the top)
    • Opens door to the furnace room if closed
    • Supports all common ores (Sorry blurite)
    • Lots of antiban with customizable options
    • A paint to show you the status
    • 100% color

Requirements:
    Newest AeroLib
    Newest Simba

Set up: Start in Al kharid bank with the ores you need in your bank. If it can't find them in the first tab (without scrolling) it will search for them.

Make sure your brightness is on max, Interpreter is Lape.

Please report any bugs or post programs below.

Changelog
    Code:
    v1.02: Added failsafes and timed breaks everywhere, updated banking, fixed an issue where it would miscount bars smelted, door opening is out of beta and the script has overall improved general efficiency.

v1.01: Added a members button, fixed an issue where it would sometimes withdraw the wrong amount and fixed a bug where it would just smelt one bar
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Davi; 05-03-2015 at 01:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

When I first tried it out smelting steel it would constantly withdraw the iron and coal smelt one bar then run back to the bank and repeat itself. I removed the if count = 1 function since to get rid of the left clicking and it would run 2 or 3 trips then withdraw 9 of iron and 9 of coal instead of 18 coal. I then modified it so that ore2 amount is equal to 0 so that the withdrawItem function would use withdraw all and it was able to run for several hours.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by froggy1 View Post
    When I first tried it out smelting steel it would constantly withdraw the iron and coal smelt one bar then run back to the bank and repeat itself. I removed the if count = 1 function since to get rid of the left clicking and it would run 2 or 3 trips then withdraw 9 of iron and 9 of coal instead of 18 coal. I then modified it so that ore2 amount is equal to 0 so that the withdrawItem function would use withdraw all and it was able to run for several hours.
    These are confusing bugs indeed. I'll look into it and see if I can reproduce.

Edit: I fixed the count bug, there were no brackets around each of my cases in the if statement... Yeah.
    Still looking in to the X amount being incorrect sometimes.
    Edit2: The problem was it would sometimes right-click on the next ore before the first one had finished withdrawing, so the saved withdraw would SHOW as the number required when it would really be the previous ore. I added a randomised delay between the two withdraws and it seems to be working flawlessly now.
    Edit3: Uploaded the newer version, download above.
    Last edited by Davi; 04-30-2015 at 07:10 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

I start at bank,guy talks to banker,but he seems he cant find iron and coal.After bank window opens,he clicks on "deposit" tab,when types " coal " in search,then type " iron ore ",leaves bank and runs to forge with empty backpack,when he runs back to bank and repeats everything forever.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xujnea View Post
    I start at bank,guy talks to banker,but he seems he cant find iron and coal.After bank window opens,he clicks on "deposit" tab,when types " coal " in search,then type " iron ore ",leaves bank and runs to forge with empty backpack,when he runs back to bank and repeats everything forever.
    Are they in your bank? If they're in a tab try moving them out of it into the main section. I ran a 12 hour proggie on steel yesterday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Davi View Post
    Are they in your bank? If they're in a tab try moving them out of it into the main section. I ran a 12 hour proggie on steel yesterday.
    Yes,they're in bank,default tab. I tried putting them in first slot/new tab,seems like nothing works. Script finds Coal/iron,but it doesn't try to withdraw and sometimes it got stuck at bank too just turning camera angle around till i hit keyboard arrow. Not sure how to help you,to fix it. I would record for you,but I'm using it on my vps.
    Last edited by xujnea; 05-02-2015 at 11:00 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Yes,they're in bank,default tab. I tried putting them in first slot/new tab,seems like nothing works. Script finds Coal/iron,but it doesn't try to withdraw and sometimes it got stuck at bank too just turning camera angle around till i hit keyboard arrow. Not sure how to help you,to fix it. I would record for you,but I'm using it on my vps.
    Is your brightness set to max? Also make sure your AeroLib is up to date as I use some methods only released in the newest version.
    Last edited by Davi; 05-02-2015 at 11:26 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Is your brightness set to max?
    It's set on second one,if u count from left to right. Lol,man,I set it to max brightness and it works,nice one,ty. But camera rotation still gets stuck,maybe its because of lag on vps?
    Last edited by xujnea; 05-02-2015 at 11:24 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

It's set on second one,if u count from left to right. Lol,man,I set it to max brightness and it works,nice one,ty. But camera rotation still gets stuck,maybe its because of lag on vps?
    Try just leaving the camera going and see if it finds the bank eventually. it's a very particular pixel, so it corrects quite a lot and might seem like it's stuck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Try just leaving the camera going and see if it finds the bank eventually. it's a very particular pixel, so it corrects quite a lot and might seem like it's stuck.
    Ok,bro. Ill try to do longer proggy. Thank you for fast replies !

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

Davi, can you please post your proggy? I'd like to see how many bars/h and xp/h and if you coded it in, profit/h steel bars gives.
    Thanks a bunch.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zaboomasimba View Post
    Davi, can you please post your proggy? I'd like to see how many bars/h and xp/h and if you coded it in, profit/h steel bars gives.
    Thanks a bunch.
    Unfortunately I didn't save it, but IIRC it was 400-500 bars/h with max antiban and a few pauses. Each bar is about 100 gp profit.
    The real money is turning them into cannonballs though- It's a further 300 gp per bar. I'm planning on writing a script for that later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Hate to be that guy, but I keep receiving the message "exception in Script: Unknown compiler directives at 6:3." I guess it's referring to the line {$DEFINE WALKER}. I updated AeroLib as usual and manually [installed] walker but can't avoid this error. Any idea?
    Last edited by liams007; 05-03-2015 at 12:16 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liams007 View Post
    Hate to be that guy, but I keep receiving the message "exception in Script: Unknown compiler directives at 6:3." I guess it's referring to the line {$DEFINE WALKER}. I updated AeroLib as usual and manually [installed] walker but can't avoid this error. Any idea?
    Make sure your interpreter is set to Lape.

Script is updated to v1.02 - With a heap load of new features and fail safes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Thank you, I must've been drunk when I asked that question.
    Your script isn't flawless (yet), but so far it's working very well! Nicely done
    Last edited by liams007; 05-04-2015 at 07:26 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liams007 View Post
    Thank you, I must've been drunk when I asked that question.
    Your script isn't flawless (yet), but so far it's working very well! Nicely done
    Well let me know if there is anything I can do to improve it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Everything is working great so far ! If you are looking for suggestions, I would love a ring of forging option. Will post if I have a long prog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Would be awesome,if you would add enchanting

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Great script! only improvements atm is ring of forge. =D

<------------------>

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Well; it seems to have trouble locating the Coal; i adjusted the "Tol" and resolved this; Their is no dismissing of randoms. Also while at the furnace making bars. It will start checking for furnace - all to often it will return that it can't locate the furnace; Logging-out. But i have baby sat the script at 55 smithing thus far.

<------------------>

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FullPottatoHarry View Post
    Well; it seems to have trouble locating the Coal; i adjusted the "Tol" and resolved this; Their is no dismissing of randoms. Also while at the furnace making bars. It will start checking for furnace - all to often it will return that it can't locate the furnace; Logging-out. But i have baby sat the script at 55 smithing thus far.
    Yeah, I plan on changing to DTMs when I get the time as BMPs just suck and they keep not getting found. I don't see dismissing randoms as a priority, I pretty much just ignore them when I play legit anyway. I can't reproduce the furnace problem though, is your brightness on max?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

I think the furnace problem may be based on the disconnecting issue around DDOS attacks. I have added my own random dismissing.. almost created my own version using reflection to make steel bars and cannonballs =D

<------------------>

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FullPottatoHarry View Post
    I think the furnace problem may be based on the disconnecting issue around DDOS attacks. I have added my own random dismissing.. almost created my own version using reflection to make steel bars and cannonballs =D
    Nice, I actually use a variation of my Jeweller to make cannonballs - since it already uses the moulds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice, I actually use a variation of my Jeweller to make cannonballs - since it already uses the moulds.
    Is there any chance you can post said variation? Pretty please? <3

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Try make it... they shouldn't be too hard. as the script already looks for a mould and a ore. change the dtm and names for the ore to a bar and the correct mould. Generally such scripts are kept private.. as they are people "money makers", public scripts lead to bans compared to private

<------------------>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information