Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [F2P] Clay Softener - Lumbridge Combat Academy

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acow View Post
    I never understood why people think this would work, an anonymous cartel can never be effective. The more people that follow that rule, the more incentive there is for somebody else to come along and undercut. If this truly would be made "obsolete" by people selling below mid, you probably shouldn't be releasing it publicly. (just letting you know)
    Aww look at me a year ago making new friends
    @Renzanity; I tried out this script today, along with your clay miner, here's my experience with them:

Softener
    -I noticed it fail walked twice in a row after successfully softening (bank --> water --> softens all the clay --> failwalk), but then when I started trying to figure out why that was happening, it would not happen again! will leave that as just a fluke for now, unless you've seen that happen too.
    -It's pretty botlike when it's just standing in front of the water for a few seconds after having already completely stopped walking, before trying to click on it. I assume you've seen that happen and already have it in mind as an issue, if not then just let me know and I'll reproduce it and try to give ya a proper report on the issue.
    Overall: Gets the job done but only good if it's going to be ran for short periods of time

Miner
    -preset banking would be more efficient and would allow members to easily add in bracelets of clay
    -I didn't have the stated requirements (rune pick+) for it and it did not like that (I started running it @ 10 mining w/ a bronze pick), so I changed it up a bit http://i.imgur.com/MTAaBcl.png
    Ran a lot smoother after that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSZC2PNirhE
    Overall: Pretty smooth, will stress test it a bunch later when I'm free & hopefully post a decent proggy =)

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    137 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acow View Post
    Aww look at me a year ago making new friends
    @Renzanity; I tried out this script today, along with your clay miner, here's my experience with them:

Softener
    -I noticed it fail walked twice in a row after successfully softening (bank --> water --> softens all the clay --> failwalk), but then when I started trying to figure out why that was happening, it would not happen again! will leave that as just a fluke for now, unless you've seen that happen too.
    -It's pretty botlike when it's just standing in front of the water for a few seconds after having already completely stopped walking, before trying to click on it. I assume you've seen that happen and already have it in mind as an issue, if not then just let me know and I'll reproduce it and try to give ya a proper report on the issue.
    Overall: Gets the job done but only good if it's going to be ran for short periods of time

Miner
    -preset banking would be more efficient and would allow members to easily add in bracelets of clay
    -I didn't have the stated requirements (rune pick+) for it and it did not like that (I started running it @ 10 mining w/ a bronze pick), so I changed it up a bit http://i.imgur.com/MTAaBcl.png
    Ran a lot smoother after that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSZC2PNirhE
    Overall: Pretty smooth, will stress test it a bunch later when I'm free & hopefully post a decent proggy =)
    Hey Moo!

That's one of the good comments I have on my script releases.

The clay softener does sometimes fail to notice that the clayDTM is already gone in the backpack which causes it to fail to walk back to the bank if that's what you meant. It also sometimes walk in a certain part near the fountain where it won't be able to recognize the fountain's colors or something. And it definitely needs to click on the fountain and bank while it's still moving to make it less botlike.

As for the miner, using presets for banking would definitely be better than quick deposit so I'll change that on the next release. And as for the wait times for the mining procedure, I think it's going to be a good idea if I look at NCDS' power miner script where his wait times depend on the player's mining level and not just a random wait time.

I did try to change the loop to this:
    Simba Code:
    repeat
      failTimer.setTime(randomRange(9000, 10001)); //I used Obscurity's TCountDown for my failTimer
      if renzanityFindObj(0.13, 0.71, 6, 6, 5869232, 11, MOUSE_LEFT, ['ine Clay'], ['']) then
      repeat
        findNormalRandoms(); //Instead of waiting until the condition is met below
        antiBan();           //I placed the antiban and the findNormalRandoms inside the loop
      until (not mainScreen.isPlayerAnimating(100)) or (failTimer.isFinished());
    until (tabBackPack.isFull()) or (not isLoggedIn());

It's always good to read your feedback since they're always detailed.

Have a good one!

EDIT: I'll try to run v3.4 for a few hours to see if it runs well before I release it.
    Last edited by Renzanity; 05-23-2016 at 06:56 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Not sure if this one still works or not, I might set up a throwaway account and give it some GP just to test it out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information