Thread: OpenGL Crashing Client

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Default OpenGL Crashing Client

Hey everyone,

I have been trying to figure out a few problems with simba and loading the client. Two main problems Im having are: 1) the client doesnt always load 2) if I switch graphics to openGL client crashes. If i get lucky and can actually run a script (in directx), there are many problems with the script recognizing things. For example finding a banking chest or realizing a certain tab or the bank screen is open. Currently I have a script running in two different clients. One can recognize that the bank screen is open and close it, the other can not and defaults to some procedure that closes it. This is the exact same script and I know every time I load the colors change slightly. The script is something I downloaded off public scripts and works well for others. Those are three problems I am having and can not find any fixes. I have looked through many of the threads and found nothing to permanently fix any problem. If you need any more information in a certain area let me know and Ill be happy to get it for you so we can get simba up and running smoothly.

photomac54

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Update your graphics drivers and make sure your card supports OpenGL.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Hmm I have some issues that appear to be the same. Sometimes I run script and I an error but sometimes it starts.. As if something is not working right.
    Or maybe my pc is fuckin with me like rumSmart(random(yes or no)) lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

And btw everything up 2 date

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    166 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nguyentandung View Post
    thank
    What's up with your spamming/grave digging bro?

Thread Information