Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [AL] AeroMagicPro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

i am a bit confused... it says:
    [SCRIPT] Nature runes not found
    and closes the script. I have put the nature runes in inventory, bank, anywhere and no luck!

*edit* forgot to turn up brightness
    Last edited by killler1116; 08-31-2015 at 02:06 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Use the correct settings, Download the includes and plugins properly, And whola it works like a charm thanks a ton your a life saver currently doing steel bars maby losing only 20gp, per alch thats fine its alot cheaper and faster magic training than any other, Thanks! +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

hey thanks for this amazing script! i found a bug
    sometimes when it's switching to f2p world it was go right under that world in the selection part and never actually change worlds cuz the cursor isn't on any

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

When superheating steel bars, the script crashes often with the error "failed to find secondary ore"

I have the iron and coal at the top of my bank.

Also, It sometimes does this weird thing where it somehow makes iron bars, fails then logs out. I'm not sure how or why it happens, it doesn't happen very often.

I'm using it at the edgeville bank.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

@Flight would you mind adding Clan wars to the supported banks for this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

This script often fails to find the gold ore in the bank.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Great script, I used it for superheating from level 43-55, the script needs a bit of babysitting sometimes as sometimes it will misclick the bank and will walk up or down a tile and then say it cant find a bank but that was rare for the most part.

EDIT: I found a bug, well, not exactly a bug but a really weird interaction with other scripts, even if you're using a different client if you are using ANY of ineedbots scripts this script will NOT alch any items as you will not be able to hover over an item to alch.
    Last edited by EarthAbove; 09-20-2015 at 04:40 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Some suggested updates:

If starting the script with the bank open it will stop when trying to check mage level. To prevent this simply add a closeInterface() if bankIsOpen()
    If it doesn't have nats in invy it will fail. Add a check to the bank to find them and withdraw all.
    If it fails one superheat it will stop. This can happen due to lag very easily because of the speed of the script. Maybe add a counter to stop after 3 fails.
    When superheating, if you start with gold bars in the inventory (with gold ore also) it will try to fail cast on the gold bars; this looks very bot like and definitely needs fix.

Also to people having problems with gold use these DTMs and use heatstyle increasing.

A := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYBAEYjkgFgdiMSDmZIAAXi BmYUAAHiAWgIqB8O3N0kCSESvmwimDH0MBAO6vAmg=');
    C := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYDjAxMCwB4i3APEuID4CxO eA+BQQ+zMyMARBcRQU+wFxCBBvnCDKUBLHCzSBEQNzAUkQxgYw VSMwFAAAlRIKAQ==');

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blak Fishy View Post
    Some suggested updates:

If starting the script with the bank open it will stop when trying to check mage level. To prevent this simply add a closeInterface() if bankIsOpen()
    If it doesn't have nats in invy it will fail. Add a check to the bank to find them and withdraw all.
    If it fails one superheat it will stop. This can happen due to lag very easily because of the speed of the script. Maybe add a counter to stop after 3 fails.
    When superheating, if you start with gold bars in the inventory (with gold ore also) it will try to fail cast on the gold bars; this looks very bot like and definitely needs fix.

Also to people having problems with gold use these DTMs and use heatstyle increasing.

A := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYBAEYjkgFgdiMSDmZIAAXi BmYUAAHiAWgIqB8O3N0kCSESvmwimDH0MBAO6vAmg=');
    C := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYDjAxMCwB4i3APEuID4CxO eA+BQQ+zMyMARBcRQU+wFxCBBvnCDKUBLHCzSBEQNzAUkQxgYw VSMwFAAAlRIKAQ==');
    I've updated the script including a couple of your suggestions.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Have had nearly 5m mage exp with the previous version.
    Would recommend

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Hello, im just asking! Does aclhing with this bot works ? And how safe you guys think this is ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

I have problem with alch, it says hover over the item you want to alch for 1 sec, well, so i have to disable smart and than do it? i tryed both ways and it not working, any help?

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fulldragons View Post
    I have problem with alch, it says hover over the item you want to alch for 1 sec, well, so i have to disable smart and than do it? i tryed both ways and it not working, any help?
    No you don't need to disable SMART. After you're prompted with that box click the 'Ok' button and hover your actual mouse of the item you'll be alching. As you're doing this you'll notice that item's slot will be outlined in white. When your item is highlighted leave your mouse alone for 1 second and the script will start automatically. Perhaps another problem is you have your TYPINGPAUSE setting set to true and while you're typing a message (as the script is running) the script will pause. This feature is to give a realistic trait to alching as normal people use both hands to type, therefore cannot alch and type at the same time. It can be disabled near the top of the script.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    No you don't need to disable SMART. After you're prompted with that box click the 'Ok' button and hover your actual mouse of the item you'll be alching. As you're doing this you'll notice that item's slot will be outlined in white. When your item is highlighted leave your mouse alone for 1 second and the script will start automatically. Perhaps another problem is you have your TYPINGPAUSE setting set to true and while you're typing a message (as the script is running) the script will pause. This feature is to give a realistic trait to alching as normal people use both hands to type, therefore cannot alch and type at the same time. It can be disabled near the top of the script.
    Can you choose the slot manually by typing it. I guess the usual slot will be 12, maybe you can post a code for manual entry.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by osbotin View Post
    Can you choose the slot manually by typing it. I guess the usual slot will be 12, maybe you can post a code for manual entry.
    Search the script for 'slot_Alch' this will show you the 4 lines in which it sets up the slot, highlights it, and clicks it to alch. Changing these lines to the specific slot to interact with will achieve your goal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blak Fishy View Post
    Search the script for 'slot_Alch' this will show you the 4 lines in which it sets up the slot, highlights it, and clicks it to alch. Changing these lines to the specific slot to interact with will achieve your goal.
    Changed them the lower 3 slot_Alch to 12 and got this error

Compiling failed.
    Error: Variable expected at line 346

I guess something needs to be change from lines 239 to 268, the script stops and waits for the user input.
    begin
    {$IFDEF SMART}
    OS_Smart.Graphics.Clear;
    {$ENDIF}
    gameTab(TAB_INV);
    showMessage('Hover the mouse over the item you wish to alch for 1 second');
    wait(500);
    T.start();
    repeat
    if pointInBox(getRealMousePnt(), AREA_INV) then
    for i:=1 to 28 do
    if pointInBox(getRealMousePnt(), invBox(i)) then
    begin
    if (not h = i) then
    begin
    h := i;
    {$IFDEF SMART}
    tpa := TPAFromBox(invBox(h));
    OS_Smart.Graphics.Clear;
    OS_Smart.__Graphics.DrawBox(getTPABounds(tpa), False, clWhite);
    {$ENDIF}
    T.start();
    end;
    end;
    until((T.timeElapsed > 1000) and inRange(h,1,28));
    slot := h;
    {$IFDEF SMART}
    OS_Smart.Graphics.Clear;
    {$ENDIF}
    end;
    I tried replacing slot_Alch : Integer; with slot_Alch : Integer = 12; and it ran and waited.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

@osbotin
    This is far from correct. You can set a variable by doing x : Integer; x := 3; I suggest you start looking at basic tutorials to learn more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Tried and it still wont start alching, could post the complete code that fixes it pls.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

it asks me to hover mouse over item to alch. I select ok but it does nothing.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by osbotin View Post
    Tried and it still wont start alching, could post the complete code that fixes it pls.
    Quote Originally Posted by bgibson1989 View Post
    it asks me to hover mouse over item to alch. I select ok but it does nothing.
    Fixed and uploaded (1.1_4). The problem was a syntax error, simply moving "(" 3 spaces to the right fixed the problem. Item-selecting for high alching should function correctly once again.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Hey Flight,
    it
    Your script seems very nice Cool mouse movement and everything . I see there have been problem with alching. I have same problem! It wont start alching :/ After it tells me to hover mouse at item i want to alch i press ok and hover mouse there, nothing happen?

------ITS WORKING NOW--------

Thanks for great script buddy <3!
    Last edited by deffailed; 12-09-2015 at 05:15 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Thanks for the script! works well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Really enjoying your script mate, has helped me out a ton. I was wondering if you were going to add plank-making anything soon?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

It's a really great script. My only issue is it often hovers over the doors close to the bank before clicking the bank booth. It's not too human-like when it does that. That's my only worry. I've tried modifying the script to click only in a certain area (to avoid the door) but with no luck.
    I also tried to pick new colors. It seems the doors have very similar colors to the bank booths >.<

This is for superheating btw. Also I tried adding grand exchange as an area but with no luck. I think it has something to do with having to right click to bank idk

Edit: So I've been playing with the colors using ACA - great tool and finally found colors that the door does not share.

Edit2: I noticed on the last superheat cast it clicks superheat once more even though there is no ore left to superheat. This causes it to right click somewhere randomly to clear it. Anyway to stop it doing this? (It just seems bot-like)

Thanks for the script
    Last edited by ibz69; 12-22-2015 at 05:18 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    217 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Fixed and uploaded (1.1_4). The problem was a syntax error, simply moving "(" 3 spaces to the right fixed the problem. Item-selecting for high alching should function correctly once again.
    Can this be use for splashing?
    https://villavu.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=147422&dateline=14358  53409

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information