Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [AeroLib] Davi'sRanger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Europe View Post
    Well, that's better than how it is now.
    He's trying his best, don't condescend like that.
    If I see you autoing with level 3/default clothes/crap name I WILL report you. Auto Correctly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Well, that's better than how it is now.
    Ok I have attached a version with no leveling at all and a version with a slight edit that might fix leveling - nl is no level, b is beta, let me know if either work.

Edit: See main post for current solution.
    Last edited by Davi; 05-07-2015 at 08:24 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

1.03 nl

Code:
    clicked close - no move
    clicked target at: 58843
    clicked close - no move
    Timed out: Could not complete shooting - Terminating script
    Thanks for using Davi's Ranger. Ran for: 3 Minutes and 8 Seconds
    Successfully executed.
    Had 1 shot left when went back on.

1.03b
    can't find judge
    it found the judge once then just spun the screen trying to find it and logged out
    If I see you autoing with level 3/default clothes/crap name I WILL report you. Auto Correctly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vashanddou View Post
    1.03 nl

Code:
    clicked close - no move
    clicked target at: 58843
    clicked close - no move
    Thanks for using Davi's Ranger. Ran for: 3 Minutes and 8 Seconds
    Successfully executed.
    Had 1 shot left when went back on.

1.03b
    can't find judge
    it found the judge once then just spun the screen trying to find it and logged out
    wtf - neither of those should be happening.

Edit: I can't reproduce either,
    Last edited by Davi; 05-07-2015 at 05:45 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Davi View Post
    wtf - neither of those should be happening.

Edit: I can't reproduce either,
    Alright so these problems are probably caused because I was using a slower computer testing it on my better one now.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Alright so these problems are probably caused because I was using a slower computer testing it on my better one now.
    Actually I did discover a bug with NL - Here is my fix for the NL version

Edit: See main post.
    Last edited by Davi; 05-07-2015 at 08:24 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Hello people? I need to know if this works or not so I can fix it. Even if I run it for 7 hours straight I will not level up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

For me it works, but still after each level up the script starts missclicking and stops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Sorry I was at my gf's place testing now lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Paired with SMART[49032]
    [AL] Startup complete!
    Thanks for using Davi's Ranger. Ran for: 14 Minutes and 45 Seconds
    Successfully executed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Paired with SMART[49032]
    [AL] Startup complete!
    Thanks for using Davi's Ranger. Ran for: 14 Minutes and 45 Seconds
    Successfully executed.
    You misunderstand, the only thing I'm testing is the level up, any other bugs are on your end.

For me it works, but still after each level up the script starts missclicking and stops
    See that's absolutely baffling. There is no special code being executed when it levels up and both clicks check for the uptext of either "fire at target" or "close" before they ever click. Furthermore, the close click waits specifically for the interface to appear before it can be executed and a second target click cannot happen until that happens. SO anyone have any ideas as to why it randomly misclicks when you level up.

In pseudo code target clicking looks like this:

Code:
    if the mouse is over the target
    click
    wait until target interface shows up
    if the mouse is on the close button
    click
    otherwise move the mouse to the close button and click
    The only explanations I can think of are:
    a) that when it levels up it messes with the uptext checking and the interface checking
    b) that when it levels up the interface opens for just a brief enough amount of time that all the checks pass, then it is closed by the level up causing the click to come in after they all close.

If either of these are true the version I have attached should fix it, otherwise, could someone just manually walk through a level up and tell me what happens.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Davi; 05-08-2015 at 04:16 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Mine stops after about 30-40 Minutes because I believe It missclickes the x to close the window after a while and it doesnt know what to do from there because its not closing when it clicks the x (missclicks) I could be wrong, But thats the only reasonable thing I can think of, Because I was testing it yesterday and I came on and the target screen was up, But the script was looking for the judge. Also Get this alot Couldn't grab xp values - will under report. Thanks 15k xp in 44minutes though so not bad

Ps; I Completely believe you should take out the Modal/Pop-up Login when You press play. I would do it myself, But theres more stuff included all wrapped up, But I hate reentering my email and password everytime I need to restart the script so.. Just a suggestion to get a scripted login info...
    Last edited by paradoxxx; 05-08-2015 at 03:34 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paradoxxx View Post
    Mine stops after about 30-40 Minutes because I believe It missclickes the x to close the window after a while and it doesnt know what to do from there because its not closing when it clicks the x (missclicks) I could be wrong, But thats the only reasonable thing I can think of, Because I was testing it yesterday and I came on and the target screen was up, But the script was looking for the judge. Also Get this alot Couldn't grab xp values - will under report. Thanks 15k xp in 44minutes though so not bad

Ps; I Completely believe you should take out the Modal/Pop-up Login when You press play. I would do it myself, But theres more stuff included all wrapped up, But I hate reentering my email and password everytime I need to restart the script so.. Just a suggestion to get a scripted login info...
    If it misclicks the close button then it enters a loop where it tries to close the interface repeatedly for up to a maximum of 10 seconds.

The under-reporting XP is because it sometimes cannot find the event tickets and doesn't know how much xp you gained, like 1/100 loops.
    It's probably because BMPs suck, I'm changing it to a DTM for 1.04.

I'm also in the process of rewriting the entire main loop for 1.04, but it could take a while for this to be released especially as I have an AIO fighter in the works.

The username and password are not necessary if you're already logged in, I often leave them blank and fill in the relevant details: Antirandom and such. I am planning on adding a saving settings option for all of my scripts at a future date.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

If it misclicks the close button then it enters a loop where it tries to close the interface repeatedly for up to a maximum of 10 seconds.

The under-reporting XP is because it sometimes cannot find the event tickets and doesn't know how much xp you gained, like 1/100 loops.
    It's probably because BMPs suck, I'm changing it to a DTM for 1.04.

I'm also in the process of rewriting the entire main loop for 1.04, but it could take a while for this to be released especially as I have an AIO fighter in the works.

The username and password are not necessary if you're already logged in, I often leave them blank and fill in the relevant details: Antirandom and such. I am planning on adding a saving settings option for all of my scripts at a future date.
    The only useful thing you actually said here was the under-reporting. Idk what this loop is but it obviously misses. It says on my screen 'Looking for judge' While the target screens open. Then rotates my screen like its looking for the judge. WITHOUT closing the interface, Then it logs out. So idk.. Its also logged out because it wasnt able to find the target, This was after 55minutes. I still think scripting loggin is alot better, And I feel like setting the antirandom req. Is also pointless as 100% will do it everytime so atleast have it on like.. 40-60 when it pops up. That way I can just click start. I use my phone to check my computer while Im at work, So its kinda difficult to enter numbers on it. I can just do it myself tbh its not a big deal at all. I was just recommending it but Thanks. Hope the Aio comes out good.

Oh, Also I have the reenter my info because like I said im at work, And I go afk for a while so i dont babysit it until it shuts off, The script automatically logs you out if something goes wrong usually, And that also requires me to log back in.. So...
    Last edited by paradoxxx; 05-09-2015 at 05:26 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paradoxxx View Post
    The only useful thing you actually said here was the under-reporting. Idk what this loop is but it obviously misses. It says on my screen 'Looking for judge' While the target screens open. Then rotates my screen like its looking for the judge. WITHOUT closing the interface, Then it logs out. So idk.. Its also logged out because it wasnt able to find the target, This was after 55minutes. I still think scripting loggin is alot better, And I feel like setting the antirandom req. Is also pointless as 100% will do it everytime so atleast have it on like.. 40-60 when it pops up. That way I can just click start. I use my phone to check my computer while Im at work, So its kinda difficult to enter numbers on it. I can just do it myself tbh its not a big deal at all. I was just recommending it but Thanks. Hope the Aio comes out good.

Oh, Also I have the reenter my info because like I said im at work, And I go afk for a while so i dont babysit it until it shuts off, The script automatically logs you out if something goes wrong usually, And that also requires me to log back in.. So...
    Antirandom is just a checkbox, antiban delay is the interval between doing things like checking xp or moving the mouse around randomly - On the default setting it does it 100% of the time as long as the last time was less than 2-8 seconds ago. It checks to do antiban between shooting and talking to the judge.

As for why I told you the process of the misclick check, it was to inform you that from a programming perspective there isn't anything wrong (that I can see) And it cannot be fixed until I get more information.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Antirandom is just a checkbox, antiban delay is the interval between doing things like checking xp or moving the mouse around randomly - On the default setting it does it 100% of the time as long as the last time was less than 2-8 seconds ago. It checks to do antiban between shooting and talking to the judge.

As for why I told you the process of the misclick check, it was to inform you that from a programming perspective there isn't anything wrong (that I can see) And it cannot be fixed until I get more information.
    I've been trying to run it the last 2 hours, And all it seems to do is not be able to find the target.. It cant line it up so it logs me out, Its happened everytime I go to start it.. But Idk otherwise it isnt really showing any other errors other then not being able to complete it once

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Works, but not dismissing randoms

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Works, but not dismissing randoms
    Did you enter your Nick? It's needed for random dismissal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Ofcourse I did lol, but it doesn't dismiss it.

Btw, i'm really thankful for your work and dedication on this script but we need this problems fixed to make it perfect :P

EDIT : Just found out my AeroLib was outdated, updated and testing.
    Will post results
    Last edited by Europe; 05-12-2015 at 10:54 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Still has the levelup problem, keeps running outside the fences after each levelup and times out.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Ofcourse I did lol, but it doesn't dismiss it.

Btw, i'm really thankful for your work and dedication on this script but we need this problems fixed to make it perfect :P

EDIT : Just found out my AeroLib was outdated, updated and testing.
    Will post results
    Still has the levelup problem, keeps running outside the fences after each levelup and times out.
    So the reason it doesn't dismiss some randoms is because they aren't supported with AeroLib yet- I could use reflection and write my own random dismissal function, but I'd rather not use reflection for this script.

The level up bug should finally be fixed with 1.033 - It will now check your position and reposition you when out of position.

Uploaded now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Runs pretty stable till it tries to line up the targets from time to time the camera would keep rotating, if it doesn't start up again it logs you out which is nice. I'm able to run it longer when I lower the anti-ban though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Error: Unknown declaration "TARGETSCREEN" at line 596
    Compiling failed.

Does anybody know what my problem is here? I have newest aero and everything else is up to date as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't been able to get it to run longer then 15 min. It takes a long time for it to line up the target. It will also randomly log out after shooting all of the arrows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

58-90 range i get it,i love this script.Perfect working.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information