Thread: Item ids for grandExchange.getPrice()

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Default Item ids for grandExchange.getPrice()

While working on a bot that utilizes the ge a lot I decided to compile a list of all the tradable items on the ge so I didn't have to memorize a bunch of random ids when I wanted to look up the price of an item.
    I used a script to pull all the ids and names of items from the rs website, and consequently some of the items had the same name(but different ids, ex fremennik cloaks), and others had names that can't be used in a variable name(had ' or -, etc). Anyway I had to rename several of the items so if any of them have names that are incorrect or badly named let me know and I'll change them to something more appropriate. Also if I missed any items let me know and I'll add them to the list.

The list contains over 2700 items, all defined as constants. Hope this proves useful to a few people.

itemList.simba

Edit: This list is for RS3 items only
    We must stop constantly fighting for human rights and equal justice in an unjust system, and start building a society where equal rights are an integral part of the design. --Jacque Fresco

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)

nice job!
    Formerly known as Undorak7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

100 Mil OSRS Gold=$55.99 (delivery in 5 minutes,accept creditcard and paypal)
    b t c n g a m e . c o m

Thread Information