Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [release]Herblore Master[firstscript]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by goodgamescript View Post
    Hopefully it works out lol
    internet cut for like 5 minutes ¬_¬ for some reason. but i have put it back on and i have 2.6k overloads left to make. I'll update you in the morning Great script again

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

hey just woke up randomly, and it seems the script can only run for about an hour max and then something goes wrong. However, it may possible be because im in world 2 burthorpe so its very laggy. However it did get me the 99 herblore lol. just gunna do the last 1.8k overloads and hopefully it does them without needing to break

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Small bug i noticed, is that while i was watchign a film for 30minutes it tried to use a torstol on an empty vial which the script must have accidently drank. Perhaps putting in a fail safe where if the script hovers over an empty vial it should rebank, or it should go to another bag slot to make the potions. I think rebanking is the safer option

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nero_dante View Post
    hey just woke up randomly, and it seems the script can only run for about an hour max and then something goes wrong. However, it may possible be because im in world 2 burthorpe so its very laggy. However it did get me the 99 herblore lol. just gunna do the last 1.8k overloads and hopefully it does them without needing to break
    it could be hmmm did the script stop or was it still running, because there is only a couple times where the script will terminate, if the bag isnt full ,
    it searches for the bank 3 times and doesn't find it,
    or the mouse text is wrong,
    but im thinking if there was lag maybe it couldnt find the bank i will have to test it at a laggy location.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Small bug i noticed, is that while i was watchign a film for 30minutes it tried to use a torstol on an empty vial which the script must have accidently drank. Perhaps putting in a fail safe where if the script hovers over an empty vial it should rebank, or it should go to another bag slot to make the potions. I think rebanking is the safer option
    im thinking it just missed click the herb,might have been do to lagg, then drank a dose when trying to use the herb on it so i could just make sure the herb slot is active before using it on the secondary item. so it doesnt drink it.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

im thinking it just missed click the herb,might have been do to lagg, then drank a dose when trying to use the herb on it so i could just make sure the herb slot is active before using it on the secondary item. so it doesnt drink it.
    Added the above fix hopefully that does it, but it doesnt let me know and i will go about it the long way lol, that was only like 3 lines of code.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

it could be hmmm did the script stop or was it still running, because there is only a couple times where the script will terminate, if the bag isnt full ,
    it searches for the bank 3 times and doesn't find it,
    or the mouse text is wrong,
    but im thinking if there was lag maybe it couldnt find the bank i will have to test it at a laggy location.
    laggiest location is burthorpe world 2 lol, plusbthere is always a well there Also i wont be able to do any more testing with overloads, because thescript did end up doing them all in the end :P

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

laggiest location is burthorpe world 2 lol, plusbthere is always a well there Also i wont be able to do any more testing with overloads, because thescript did end up doing them all in the end :P
    fair enough lol grats on 99 herblore!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

fair enough lol grats on 99 herblore!
    Thanks, you can put 99 achieved in your 1st post as well . Cause I used this script since level I believe 92

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

its logging in, rotating to set angle, and then just logging out? does that for every chest and npc? help please.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

sorry for the late response i currently don't have a rs membership but it sounds like its not finding the bank , because it will log out if it cant find so it maybe an srl problem, but i will get membership back on the 30th and i will test it then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

About how long do you think it will take to fix? Can be a very rough estimate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information