Thread: Working bots

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Working bots

Hey botters. I'm new here and i have been trying a lot of different scripts. I find most of them not working, the only one i really have had succes with is ineedbots Fisher and Hoodzfighter. What scripts are you currently using with success?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)

Most of the bots that are not in the OUTDATED section do work, some may be hard to set up, but they do.

Although, most people around here use scripts they do themselves (private scripts) because of antiban and customization. This community is about learning
    Formerly known as Undorak7

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

You should really check if the author is active and post on the thread about the issue. If they're not active (Like not logged in for a few months) Report the thread about it been broken so it can be removed.
    #slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will build a wall
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    553 Post(s)

I've found most scripts to work pretty well. However learning to fix one up for personal use wouldn't be a bad idea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Yeah I can't seem to get any to work besides for the reflection ones which I really don't want to use. -sigh- I tried at least guess legit it is because simba is the only program I felt semi comfortable with using.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Takum View Post
    Yeah I can't seem to get any to work besides for the reflection ones which I really don't want to use. -sigh- I tried at least guess legit it is because simba is the only program I felt semi comfortable with using.
    Start slowly, read the guides in the tutorial section, then read them again. Follow along with what is going in the tuts. Then, look at the work of some of the well respected writers here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lolskilla View Post
    Start slowly, read the guides in the tutorial section, then read them again. Follow along with what is going in the tuts. Then, look at the work of some of the well respected writers here.
    Hmm alright if you say so I guess I'll give it a go. Trying to learn something new can't hurt right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    I've found most scripts to work pretty well. However learning to fix one up for personal use wouldn't be a bad idea
    ^ I recommend this. You can customize any script the way you want.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

It's not as hard as you may think. I had my first script written in a week with very minimal programming knowledge. VERY LIMITED

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I used to run scripts here without an issue, however, I just came back. I do have an idea about making my own script soon though, so I'll be giving that a shot.

Thread Information