9 Post(s)

Just got banned using this for air runes :/ RIP 100k+ air runes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HawkerArcher View Post
    Maybe you didnt bot smart, I mean why would you make 100k+ air runes and not move to a better source of exp or you could've possibly used it for a very long time which made it seem bot like.

One thing the script could maybe do is during the 'breaktimes' it just stays inactive until it logs after 1 minutes and is it possible to make it not do the same thing each time it logs where it clicks on run - brightness everytime.

Otherwise fantastic script- wish it could do nats!

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HawkerArcher View Post
    I'd say hands down Runecrafting is the closest watched skill when it comes to bot-detection. I have had the absolute worst luck when it comes to crafting runes. My original main made it to 97 via AeroAbyss before he was banned, and my last account had also started at level 50 and climbed up to level 91 and banned.

I assume this is with the latest version I sent to you? Also you ran this script over night, correct?

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    I'd say hands down Runecrafting is the closest watched skill when it comes to bot-detection. I have had the absolute worst luck when it comes to crafting runes. My original main made it to 97 via AeroAbyss before he was banned, and my last account had also started at level 50 and climbed up to level 91 and banned.

I assume this is with the latest version I sent to you? Also you ran this script over night, correct?
    Yeah, I ran it overnight, not sure how long it ran for though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the script. I'm looking forward to seeing Aero Abyss 2.0.

I have some suggestions to prevent the script from crashing due to the recent disconnects caused by DDoS. The script logs back into the account upon disconnect but if the account was disconnected somewhere along the path from bank to ruins or ruins to bank, the script outputs "Player lost" shortly after login and terminates.

Changing lines 699 to 724 to the following has resolved the problem for me and I haven't had a single crash since.

Simba Code:
    case isInvFull() of
        True:
        begin
          if nearLoc('Bank', 500) then  //500 was chosen randomly since it covered the distance between the alter and bank for all rune types.
            Exit(RUINSWALK);
          if nearLoc('Ruins', 15) then
            Exit(ENTERRUINS);
          if nearLoc('Altar', 20) then
            Exit(CRAFTING);
          if nearLoc('Portal', 15) then
            Exit(ALTARWALK);
          //Exit(ALTARWALK);
        end;

False:
        begin
          if nearLoc('Bank', 15) then
            Exit(BANKING);
          if nearLoc('Portal', 20) or nearLoc('Altar', 25) then
            Exit(EXITALTAR);
          if nearLoc('Bank', 500) then  //500 was chosen randomly since it covered the distance between the alter and bank for all rune types.
            Exit(BANKWALK);
          //Exit(BANKWALK);
        end;
      end;
    end;

Thanks for reading. Looking forward to new updates!

Regards,
    Zalmoxius

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)

@Zalmoxius, could you explain that False script addition for me?

It's my understanding that Exit (BANKING) creates a pathway? Sorry I'm new to scripting :P

I'm going to copy this and save it for another script that does the same thing due to DDOS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi rickhunley,

Sorry I should have explained what changes I made. I only made a numerical change in the script snippet above (where you see the comments). The code I pasted is part of the much larger AeroAIORunecrafter script and is part of the getState() function.

As you may know, a function returns a value when given a value. In this example, all the "Exit()" lines you see are potential values that the getState() function can return.

In the getState() function, there is this case loop which calls the boolean function isInvFull(). A boolean function can only return two values, true and false. As you can guess, isInvFull() checks to see if the inventory is full and if it is, it runs through all the different possibilities. Exit(BANKING) is called when your inventory is not full and you are 15 tiles away from a bank booth.

This code snippet will probably not be useful for your other script since this script already intelligently checks if the account is logged in or not and logs in if necessary.. The code I pasted has nothing to do with that checking.

I recommend you go to the Tutorial section of this forum and read as much as you can/ask for help in the appropriate sections if you'd like to learn more. The Mods probably don't like posts asking for help or explanation in offtopic threads. In this case, I was giving a suggested improvement to the author of this script and this improvement cannot simply be copy pasted to another script.

Wish you a good learning journey.

Regards,
    Zalmoxius

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Is this why I got a 2 day ban after using your script? :P

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Davi View Post
    Is this why I got a 2 day ban after using your script? :P
    I would ask you the same questions, anything that I've linked to my own previous bans. Did you bot late at night / over night? Did you run any script on two or more accounts at once? Did you take breaks? Did your in-game account alternate between tasks?

All general variables which I've seen time after time in this community leading to macro bans. If you've actually been paying attention to the bot-busting details you'd know by now the script itself plays a small role in how your account ultimately gets banned. From what I've gathered much more goes into an account being flagged. @Davi I suggest you read over this post to get at least a general idea of how one's account would be flagged.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

very impressive, thanks!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

I would ask you the same questions, anything that I've linked to my own previous bans. Did you bot late at night / over night? Did you run any script on two or more accounts at once? Did you take breaks? Did your in-game account alternate between tasks?

All general variables which I've seen time after time in this community leading to macro bans. If you've actually been paying attention to the bot-busting details you'd know by now the script itself plays a small role in how your account ultimately gets banned. From what I've gathered much more goes into an account being flagged. @Davi I suggest you read over this post to get at least a general idea of how one's account would be flagged.
    Lol, I was only joking. I only used this script to 20 runecrafting and then I tested ineedbot's fishing script for a few hours. If anything got me the ban it was getting 80 agility in 3 days.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

I recently ran into a problem. Idk if it's the newest Aerolib update as I was able to run it a day ago, but the script is not able to find Rune ess/Pure ess in the bank anymore. It says that it's unable to find it in the bank, but it'll run if the essence is in the inventory up til the banking part. Other than that, it's a great script, thanks

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
    I recently ran into a problem. Idk if it's the newest Aerolib update as I was able to run it a day ago, but the script is not able to find Rune ess/Pure ess in the bank anymore. It says that it's unable to find it in the bank, but it'll run if the essence is in the inventory up til the banking part. Other than that, it's a great script, thanks
    Indeed it was AeroLib's revision #8 that caused scrollToItem to skip returning the point at which the TItem was found in the bank. I'm about to release revision #9 to patch that (and something else) up. I'll also release revision #2 of this script. Thanks a lot for letting me know, Prometheus.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Runecrafting seems to be extremely watched by jagex. Tried using few scripts. All accounts i have botted 10+hours were banned no matter which script used. Accounts were fresh. All bans were delayed. Fastest ban was like 3 hours...This script had been stuck in altar trying to walk as couldnt recognize it is in air altar, but not on all accounts. Mine seemed flawless and less bot-like but still didnt managed to get 44 rc for any account, maybe even on average accounts lasted even less Althrough your nats gen store lasted 5-6 days and heavily modified version i have made lasted 15 days...Basicly like 30+bans in 2weeks osrs rcing...Some accounts runned in intervals of like up to 2 hours while mixing up with legit combat training and still no survivers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Spammed with this while my character walks around edgeville bank, for body runes.

Code:
    [SCRIPT] Entering BANKING state
    [SCRIPT] Failed to find the bank, walking to exit interfaces

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Use this script for learning. RC has EXTREMELY HIGH BAN RATE

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cosmasjdz View Post
    Runecrafting seems to be extremely watched by jagex. All accounts i have botted 10+hours were banned
    Anyone crazy enough to do runecrafting for 10+ hours has to be a bot, right? :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

have used this script on/off, thank you so much!

Would love to see pouch support, abyss use and nature/cosmics.

If you need help with anything, let me know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I'm not sure if this script is just outdated but at this point it's basically unusable. It constantly gets stuck at certain tiles and will not recognize portals or the altars, it will loop until it terminates. My max run time was 5 minutes. I must have just missed the prime time of this script, thanks anyway!

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Script updated to revision #2 . I forget what all I've changed but the update revolves around bug fixes. This requires the newest revision of AeroLib (V1.1, Rev.2).

Current projects:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

This is called lite, how can we get the full version? Should I be a rank to be able to use it?

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mooieboy View Post
    This is called lite, how can we get the full version? Should I be a rank to be able to use it?
    Since this is the Lite version it will only ever contain low-level runes while in the future the script will be able to craft high-level runes such as Chaos, Astral and Cosmic. That update will only be released to the Junior Members or Members section, whichever I decide upon at that time.
    ^^^

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Turpinator View Post
    ^^^
    Whoops, thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

this has got to be one of the best written script i seen love the script man. also love the anti key logger feature you got in there for login

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cosmasjdz View Post
    Runecrafting seems to be extremely watched by jagex. Tried using few scripts. All accounts i have botted 10+hours were banned no matter which script used. Accounts were fresh. All bans were delayed. Fastest ban was like 3 hours...This script had been stuck in altar trying to walk as couldnt recognize it is in air altar, but not on all accounts. Mine seemed flawless and less bot-like but still didnt managed to get 44 rc for any account, maybe even on average accounts lasted even less Althrough your nats gen store lasted 5-6 days and heavily modified version i have made lasted 15 days...Basicly like 30+bans in 2weeks osrs rcing...Some accounts runned in intervals of like up to 2 hours while mixing up with legit combat training and still no survivers.
    even the abby script that's in jr member?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information