Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    203 Post(s)

Default Simply Serenity Posts [Free 20k Agility a day!]

Simply Serenity Posts!

v1.0a working
    Description

I was very excited to have finally finished all of the quests to finally unlock Prifddinas, so this is the result of my first try making a script within the city! It completes the Serenity Post training for a free 20k agility experience a day! I threw this together relatively quickly, so I am hoping I can test it a bit more from other people trying it as well!

Features

• Detects and changes pose accurately
    • "Human-like" attention (aka, sometimes the script doesn't change the pose)
    • Jumps off of the post and logs out after the agility bar fills up
    • 100% afk experience

Setup

1. Run the code at least one time in order to spawn a SMART client
    2. Script will then close itself
    3. Login and position your character on a post as shown in the picture (having xp popups turned off is probably a good idea as well)
    4. Rerun script

Bugs and Future Updates

• Script sometimes just fails changing position. I list it as a feature because it technically does mimic a human in that, but sometimes I don't know why it won't change poses. Oh well
    • Since I only have one account which can test this script, I have not tested a lot of small things like making sure the color is detectable on other worlds.
    • I should probably add in clicking the pose on random occasions.

Version History

History

~V1.0a Initial Release

Credit and Thanks

• Clarity - Learned a lot about writing scripts from his code in general
    • ComasJdz - I learned how to detect how bars filled up with his code and used it for mine
    • Too many more to name specifically who have helped me directly and indirectly
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Downloaded it, going to try it tomorrow during class. Since the posts only last about 10-15 minutes if it's done right, and it can be activated with 1-4 keys, I don't think mimicking human behavior is necessary, at most make the times randomly change after each change. (such as a random 10-15 second delay before choosing the next pose. )
    Will add more when I test this script a few times.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    203 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Detective3 View Post
    Downloaded it, going to try it tomorrow during class. Since the posts only last about 10-15 minutes if it's done right, and it can be activated with 1-4 keys, I don't think mimicking human behavior is necessary, at most make the times randomly change after each change. (such as a random 10-15 second delay before choosing the next pose. )
    Will add more when I test this script a few times.
    Yeah, that's completely correct! It's just that I'm passing off the few errors that the script makes as "features" if you get my drift haha.

Anyways, let me know how it works! I tried again today after the reset and everything still seems top notch!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I just finished my 20k xp with this script and it worked flawlessly! I didn't seem to run into the bug you mentioned, although I did run it with OpenGL and not DirectX. Super nice and simple script, makes for a good daily script to run.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    203 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qntn View Post
    I just finished my 20k xp with this script and it worked flawlessly! I didn't seem to run into the bug you mentioned, although I did run it with OpenGL and not DirectX. Super nice and simple script, makes for a good daily script to run.
    Great to hear! I'm glad to hear its working for other people as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

cant wait to use this for free agility xp. thanks!

Thread Information