Soon to be AIO!

Features:
    • Leatherworking
    • Battlestaves
    • Gem Cutting
    • Soon to be AIO
    • Does not Terminate itself KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR SCRIPT THIS IS STILL BETA

Requirements:
    You need a functional setup with the current software (Simba 1.x, SMART 8.X, OGL)
    Installing:

Locate the script at the bottom of this post "Clutch Crafting.simba"
    Download and place this in your X:/Simba/Scripts directory

Instructions:
    - Start at Bank Counter in Al-Kharid Bank (NOT Shantay Pass)
    - Ensure progress popup is ENABLED
    - Determine your Item Slot (it starts at 0 so if it's not crafting the correct Item refer back to this) Ex. Crafting Green Dragon Vambraces - They are the top left Item Slot thus being Item Slot 0, D'hide Legs are the next Item slot thus they are Item Slot 1
    -See below for ID's depending on what you are attempting to craft - It will go;
    <Crafting Type>(Item ID to use within the Script)
    Setup Instructions

Leather Making (117810) : - Support's; Leather, Hard Leather, Imp Hide, Spider Silk, Carapace, Bat Wing, Snake Skin *Use ID (77520)*, Green Dragon Leather, Blue Dragon Leather, Red Dragon Leather, Black Dragon Leather, Royal Dragon Leather
    Setup Instructions;
    -Have 5 Thread and 27 Leather selected as Preset 1 or 2
    -Make sure to choose the correct Item Slot *See Above for notes regarding Item Slot's*

Battlestaves (45135): - Supports all Battle Staff's *Note* There is a strange bug where you need to ensure your Fire Battle Staff's are not able to be seen when banking* Obscurity has been made aware of this - This is a workaround
    Setup Instructions;
    -Have 14 Orbs of your choice and 14 Battle Staff's selected as Preset 1 or 2
    -Make sure to choose the correct Item Slot *See Above for notes regarding Item Slot's*

Gem Cutting/Glass (91290) : - *Glass is currently not supported*
    Setup Instructions;
    -Have all 28 Slots filled with Molten Glass set as Preset 1 or 2

Version:
    Version1.00 - Alpha Release - Currently supports all Leather Crafting
    Version1.10 - Beta Release - Now supports Gem Cutting/Battlestaves - reworked banking, cleaned up script

To do List:
    • AIO support
    • Smart Termination
    • Anti-Ban
    • More Banking Locations
    • GE Support - Will buy Items when you are out ex. Battlestaff's (*This will be made AIO before GE Support gets implemented)

You can get the script here:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Clutch; 07-16-2015 at 12:05 AM.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

Looks great. Will have some criticism once I actually dig into it, though. Great to see some OGL scripts springing up though!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Obscurity View Post
    Looks great. Will have some criticism once I actually dig into it, though. Great to see some OGL scripts springing up though!
    Well, I just found out all leather shares the same Texture ID. So this look like it's gonna be an AIO before too long!

BTW, I've never made a GUI so that you can select from a drop down to choose your settings like in SRL. Do you know if I could technically "copy paste" an SRL GUI into OGLib and it work? Just want to verify before I begin digging into it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Implement urns as soon as possible please. Thank You.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qwas789 View Post
    Implement urns as soon as possible please. Thank You.
    Never made urns before, requires soft-clay and a potters wheel? Is there a "best location"? If it requires walking I'll try experimenting with Obscurity's walk procedure and see if I can get that working.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    Never made urns before, requires soft-clay and a potters wheel? Is there a "best location"? If it requires walking I'll try experimenting with Obscurity's walk procedure and see if I can get that working.
    South of Varrock west bank is the closest wheel you'll find to a bank. It requires you soft-clay then you need to make the urn (unf) in the pottery wheel and finally use them in a pottery oven to make an urn (nr).
    It is very good profit. I remever weeks ago make like 1m/h with decorated fishing urns.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by srpronto View Post
    South of Varrock west bank is the closest wheel you'll find to a bank. It requires you soft-clay then you need to make the urn (unf) in the pottery wheel and finally use them in a pottery oven to make an urn (nr).
    It is very good profit. I remever weeks ago make like 1m/h with decorated fishing urns.
    Okay, cool. I'll see what I can do to implement this!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Decided to give the script a test and I used it to make blue bodies.

I finally got it working after 15 mins, not realizing that it relies on the progress popup.

Its working tho, and its working well. Good job!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StickToTheScript View Post
    Decided to give the script a test and I used it to make blue bodies.

I finally got it working after 15 mins, not realizing that it relies on the progress popup.

Its working tho, and its working well. Good job!
    There is a way to disable the progress popup or could you explain what exactly was going on? If so I'll update the instructions.
    For those who care - I am currently working on the walking with OGL. Assuming I can get it to walk correctly I will have to find a way to incorporate that into the script without breaking everything else.
    Last edited by Clutch; 05-18-2015 at 11:26 PM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

There is a way to disable the progress popup or could you explain what exactly was going on? If so I'll update the instructions.
    Lol. I meant to say that the script requires the progress popup to work properly, otherwise it clicks on the dragonhide and then opens the crafting option popup. It selects (in this case) d'hide bodies and then clicks 'Leatherwork' (the big blue button). But instead of waiting and let the crafting happen, as soon as the crafting selection popup goes away, it clicks on the hides again and gets stuck in the constant loop of not making anything.

If this doesnt make sense, just try disabling the progress popup and run the script. You should be able to see it happening there.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StickToTheScript View Post
    Lol. I meant to say that the script requires the progress popup to work properly, otherwise it clicks on the dragonhide and then opens the crafting option popup. It selects (in this case) d'hide bodies and then clicks 'Leatherwork' (the big blue button). But instead of waiting and let the crafting happen, as soon as the crafting selection popup goes away, it clicks on the hides again and gets stuck in the constant loop of not making anything.

If this doesnt make sense, just try disabling the progress popup and run the script. You should be able to see it happening there.
    Gotcha wasn't aware you could turn that off. I'll update that in the instructions!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Gotcha wasn't aware you could turn that off. I'll update that in the instructions!
    Lol. Im pretty sure they tell you to turn it off when using SRL in general... Well, at least thats what I do...

Could be wrong, but yea. Should be noted in the instructions.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

At barbarian village or could you be more specific. I haven't found any others. NVM it was EAST bank not west
    Last edited by Clutch; 05-18-2015 at 11:47 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

At barbarian village or could you be more specific. I haven't found any others. NVM it was EAST bank not west
    Would love urn support also if this is possible.

working very well for me, thanks for the release!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Theron View Post
    Would love urn support also if this is possible.

working very well for me, thanks for the release!
    It likely won't be until the end of the week if at all. Still experimenting with ways to handle walking. Then have to come up with some creative ideas on actually implementing it without breaking everything else. Glad everythings working for you, please let me know if you encounter any strange bugs!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)

Yeah sorry was kind sleeping when i worte that. Hopefully you found that

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Yeah sorry was kind sleeping when i worte that. Hopefully you found that
    No worries, I think I know how I'm going to get walking to work, the issue with that location is the door. I'm currently looking into alternatives without any obstructions. Although I think opening the door won't be too difficult to figure out either.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

No worries, I think I know how I'm going to get walking to work, the issue with that location is the door. I'm currently looking into alternatives without any obstructions. Although I think opening the door won't be too difficult to figure out either.
    Best of luck!

Will do!

Keep me updated!! Thanks again.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Best of luck!

Will do!

Keep me updated!! Thanks again.
    Still testing the walking but I think I have it figured out now...planning on having it fully functional this weekend as I'm really busy between both of my jobs right now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Still testing the walking but I think I have it figured out now...planning on having it fully functional this weekend as I'm really busy between both of my jobs right now.
    no worries.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

no worries.
    Making slight changes to the script tonight, if all goes well it should be released and working tonight or so I hope..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Making slight changes to the script tonight, if all goes well it should be released and working tonight or so I hope..
    awesome! Thanks so much.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

awesome! Thanks so much.
    Huge delay, simba was down for me due to technical issues. The script is complete but getting it to run is another story. Finalizing this process currently and trying to rework it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Huge delay, simba was down for me due to technical issues. The script is complete but getting it to run is another story. Finalizing this process currently and trying to rework it.
    no rush my man, shit happens. Just lemme know, i'm excited. Got some much soft clay, gonna get some huge exp gains and some money. You better be ready for a badass progress report.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

no rush my man, shit happens. Just lemme know, i'm excited. Got some much soft clay, gonna get some huge exp gains and some money. You better be ready for a badass progress report.
    Right, a progress report. I messed around with that as well and it made the script really buggy, lol. One more thing to fix.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information