Thread: Character in different location on login

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Default Character in different location on login

A few times ive logged on after running a script over night and found myself at a weird location that seems to mimic the script simply spazzing out and walking me off for a while.

Today though, I stopped my script cause it was 0.5% from leveling and then closed everything for later. I logged on and found myself several tiles away from the spot I logged into. So I saw myself logging out infront of the bank chest but logged on to be outside the bank further down the path, inventory still how I left it.

I definitly wasnt hacked... what kind of hacker would move my character but leave the 300m alone in my un-pinned bank...

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Am I going crazy or is my account seeming too bot like and Jagex's anti botting system trying to see if I can handle being moved?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

I seem to have problems with the 6 hour fix. Every time a new client spawns, every script of mine goes crazy and starts to click really fast about an inch to the left and an inch up from the bottom corner of the mainscreen. (If it doesnt make sense, i can draw a picture). Sometimes I end up on the other side of Varrock, all the way up in the castle on the highest floor when my script is running in the mines.

I think it is a problem with the 6 hour fix.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StickToTheScript View Post
    The client no longer expires after 6 hours?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StickToTheScript View Post
    I seem to have problems with the 6 hour fix. Every time a new client spawns, every script of mine goes crazy and starts to click really fast about an inch to the left and an inch up from the bottom corner of the mainscreen. (If it doesnt make sense, i can draw a picture). Sometimes I end up on the other side of Varrock, all the way up in the castle on the highest floor when my script is running in the mines.

That bug has been reported for a while now.

The mayor probably will fix this soon.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

Just let your script/computer turn off after 5-6 hours of running.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

This isnt an issue with the 6 hour stuff.

In this instance, the script/client was only open for 30 min

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    This isnt an issue with the 6 hour stuff.

In this instance, the script/client was only open for 30 min
    It doesnt only happen with the 6hr fix. It can happen when you use srl-6 login functions

I'm not saying this is what is happening with your script though.

https://villavu.com/forum/issue.php?...r=all#note1991

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Nice job, The Mayor.

And moving few squares might happen when you logout while running/having a lagg. Especially nowdays with jagex servers getting ddosed. Probably just the lagg fault. Personally experienced few time when i was walking my bots to their spot and logouting in it, to make script starting more fluently and avoid walking glitches. I found some like 10-15 tiles away on their path from the final spot when script started logging them in

If jagex would want to check your account handling some issues it would: make inventory item/items transparent, shift default clickcompass angles to 180,45,-45 degrees. Would pop some random windows(Not sure if its mandatory or just one of their tricks but i can confirm it happens without a reason, althrough sometimes srl functions may fail and open some interfaces windows, but been using script without any of those functions nor the key presses at all and still had windows poping up and crashing script).Also found 2 accounts near canifis cementary when they had no way getting there, i mean no ancient magics, no lodesdone, no house portals...Probably another jagex trick. In wild used to have wild lvls text position shifting, it seems static at normal ocassions.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    553 Post(s)

I would agree with @cosmasjdz

I've had several guys end up a bit away from when I last moved them. With the lagging of the servers due to the recent attacks, I would assumed it clicked and just wasn't shown due to lagging and then jumping to the next screen. You will definitely know if Jagex is screwing with the account, I've had a few end up in random locations that require teleports or travel, had a miner end up on Entrana, definitely didn't walk there from the motherland mine..

Thread Information