Thread: 5 Year Vets Banned. New Accounts Untouched

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

Default 5 Year Vets Banned. New Accounts Untouched

Lost 3/5 accounts last night, but they only banned the old accounts, not the ones that I made last month. All were running the same script in the same location. Huh?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by evilcitrus View Post
    Lost 3/5 accounts last night, but they only banned the old accounts, not the ones that I made last month. All were running the same script in the same location. Huh?
    When will you guys stop buying tanners who were stuck and sold from chineese because they expected bans soon? nobody would sell good stuff, would keep themselves. I am constantly hearing complains veterans getting banned ridiculously fast, half of them on login Thats obvious previous botting experience. Chineese tend to dump account who got stuck during shift cause ban is quaranteed and jagex mostly delays bans up to even few months if accounts isnt used, during 1-2weeks if used not heavily. Even if they didnt botted they are flagged because of chineese ips. Chineese ip is automatic ban basicly. Few examples: one script i am running ban seems for me to be around 3 months per account, for chineese around 16-20 hours They lost hundreds accounts. Another script lasts 3 weeks for me for chineese up to 4 days

One friend got his whole farm banned after he bought bonds from chineese. Probably flagged accounts. Few weeks later he again tried buy not a bonds, but mills for bonds again from chineese and his accounts kept dropping like flies even new ones created with hand, getting banned while changing graphics settings after tutorial island lol. Cant do anything every script he runs, every account he uses gets banned withing days since then. Thats why i am so scared and carefull everytime with trades.

Moral: Never ever have any deal with chineese, unless you like living dangerously. Also try not to repeatedly use same mule and atleast i give mule well deserved rest after risky trades with huge goldbuyers. And often change mules. Since even dropping gold for a week from same farm to same mule every day seems to be very likely to be banned all farm with mule too.

If you havent bought those accounts then mostly atleast for me rest of accounts will be get banned later. Very rarely someone survives for me in long perspective counting shifts, but test accounts seems to survive. They might keep surviving unless they werent running the time rest of those were kept. I constantly lose one of my shifts. So timing matters. Like day shift for example last ban wave got way back ago lost 11/12 then 12th got banned withing 2-3weeks after even tho he wasnt botting but having rest. Sometimes it seems promising after night i lose like 3/17 accounts but the rest gets banned withing next weeks while other shift keeps being untouched. BTW laterly ban rates seems extremely low, even aint losing obviously stuck bots. Also noticed one stuck bot in a shift may result others getting banned too. Atleast there is obvious colleration in shifts getting banned while one or few bots were stuck in that shift. If being carefull then you could bot for very long time with simba. I have few accounts botting now like a year still untouched.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cosmasjdz View Post
    All of the accounts were mine. I never bought from or sold to anyone. 4 accounts were goldfarming, 2 old and 2 new. The 5th is what got me banned, I'm 90% sure. It was skilling in a public place and I got lazy with hopping. Oh well. Easy come, easy go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

What script(s) were you running?

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    553 Post(s)

Probably banned the vets from previous betting, or got more player reports than the other bots?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jsand View Post
    What script(s) were you running?
    Private money making and power fishing scripts.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Probably banned the vets from previous betting, or got more player reports than the other bots?
    2 of the vets were survivors from when I started botting in 2010, so that makes sense. The other was a 9 year vet that I recently recovered from when I played legit and had never been botted on before.

The goldfarmers didn't get reported, I'm 100% sure of that. It was the 5th account.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    553 Post(s)

2 of the vets were survivors from when I started botting in 2010, so that makes sense. The other was a 9 year vet that I recently recovered from when I played legit and had never been botted on before.

The goldfarmers didn't get reported, I'm 100% sure of that. It was the 5th account.
    All on the same IP?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Hmm. Guess chain bans really exist?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    All on the same IP?
    Yup. From the same computer.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    519 Post(s)

You said something about survivors from 2010? So this means you've had multiple goldfarming bans before? If this is the case I don't doubt that you were flagged (as is probably a rare case but goldfarmers are a different breed than skillers). I had a goldfarmer bot banned in 2 days when I first started botting and used RSbuddy garbage. You thought you could make all this money without a paper trail? lol.
    You have permission to steal anything I've ever made...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    203 Post(s)

Yeah, since I've come back from a long botting break, the only account that I've had banned on RS3 so far was one that had received a minor botting offence about a year ago.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Clan View Post
    You said something about survivors from 2010? So this means you've had multiple goldfarming bans before? If this is the case I don't doubt that you were flagged (as is probably a rare case but goldfarmers are a different breed than skillers). I had a goldfarmer bot banned in 2 days when I first started botting and used RSbuddy garbage. You thought you could make all this money without a paper trail? lol.
    I've never had a goldfarming or RWT ban, just macroing. In 2010 they were just random bots for random things. I only started goldfarming a few weeks ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Yes chainbans do exist I have seen people get 4 accs banned all level 120+ just because they were botting on one. VPN's help remove this

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Sorry to hear that I've been getting more bans recently then ever before,strange.

Thread Information