Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OGL ID Highlight Tool

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lama View Post
    Getting the same error, changing it to smart.ID did not fix it for me.
    Smart.PID* Updated OP with working version.
    Last edited by Clarity; 11-01-2015 at 09:38 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Smart.PID* Updated OP with working version.
    Working great now, awesome and EXTREMELY useful tool... thank you!

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Releasing two new features soon, as well as a complete redesign of the tool:

Redesign:

There are now two interactive buttons on the SMART client next to each highlighted model or texture.

The TRK button allows you to track model IDs as they move around. Simply press the TRK button, and either select up to five different models, or select a couple and press CTRL to start tracking.

The ALL button allows you to easily see every instance of a certain model ID. Press CTRL to abort the feature and return to normal highlighting.

Making some finishing touches. Hope this helps people out!
    Last edited by Clarity; 12-16-2015 at 11:36 PM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Releasing two new features soon, as well as a complete redesign of the tool:
    snip
    That is seriously awesome, I'm looking forward to testing it out once released. Though if before then you'd like a clueless leecher to test it out, hmu on skype (do you remember it? It'd been a while ^.^), I'll be pretty free for a good while after this friday (last final)

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acow View Post
    That is seriously awesome, I'm looking forward to testing it out once released. Though if before then you'd like a clueless leecher to test it out, hmu on skype (do you remember it? It'd been a while ^.^), I'll be pretty free for a good while after this friday (last final)
    Sure thing, thank you! Also, if you or anyone else has ideas for more features, I'm all ears.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Way too cool. +Rep.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Way too cool. +Rep.
    Why thank ya

Update 2.0 Release
    Massive overhaul of the ID highlighting tool and official addition to
    the ogLib library.

Features include:
    -Automatically determines SMART dimensions and sets viewport accordingly.
    -Supports Old School RS3 viewport.
    -Redesigned, more complete information display with two interactive buttons.
    -Change debug modes with the TAB key.
    -TRK button allows you to select up to five model IDs to track. Press CTRL to begin tracking, or it will start automatically when five are selected. Press CTRL again to stop tracking.
    -ALL button will instantly highlight all models or textures of the same ID. Press CTRL to return to normal highlighting.
    -Supports 4K or retina screen scaling. Enter your display scale percentage into the script options.

While the debug mode is set to none, textures may be highlighted, but not models. Future updates will allow usage of the TRK and ALL buttons for stacked IDs, as well as more intelligent drawing of debug information when drawing would otherwise stray out of bounds.

Enjoy! Please report any bugs or make suggestions for features!

You may get the new tool by downloading it from the OP, or simply updating ogLib. The tool is located in a new ogLib\tools\ directory.

Feel free to test, @acow;, @Lama;, @Wooty;, @3Garrett3;!
    Last edited by Clarity; 12-17-2015 at 09:24 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Congrats on the update bro. I'm hoping to create something next week

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kiwikiwi View Post
    Congrats on the update bro. I'm hoping to create something next week
    Please let me know how the tool runs for you. I'm particularly interested in those with different kinds of displays and client sizes. For instance, I have to set the display scaling to 150%, but it still doesn't fix it absolutely perfectly (Windows 10).
    Last edited by Clarity; 12-17-2015 at 02:04 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Do I need to incorporate this into an OgLib script or can it function as a standalone as when I execute it as a standalone it just says compiled successfully, and then it stops without doing anything.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kiwikiwi View Post
    Do I need to incorporate this into an OgLib script or can it function as a standalone as when I execute it as a standalone it just says compiled successfully, and then it stops without doing anything.
    Standalone. Just press play. Is OpenGL graphics mode active? SMART Debug enabled?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Hey Clarity, there seems to be a weird issue when I turn on old school mode it will highlight models if i hover the mouse right below the smart window as shown here https://gyazo.com/86356c6eb5651fbb88f6c77147bb16b2 , but it wont highlight them if i hover them directly

I have display scale set to 100. outside of old school mode, it works perfectly. Thanks

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fady View Post
    Hey Clarity, there seems to be a weird issue when I turn on old school mode it will highlight models if i hover the mouse right below the smart window as shown here https://gyazo.com/86356c6eb5651fbb88f6c77147bb16b2 , but it wont highlight them if i hover them directly

I have display scale set to 100. outside of old school mode, it works perfectly. Thanks
    Must be something I forgot to add a OLD_SCHOOL_MS condition for. I'll figure this out and let you know when it's updated. Thanks for the bug report!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Why thank ya

Update 2.0 Release
    Massive overhaul of the ID highlighting tool and official addition to
    the ogLib library.

Feel free to test, @acow;, @Lama;, @Wooty;, @3Garrett3;!
    Oh boy, can't wait till I get away from my family to start utilizing this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

Hey bud, what would I use to detect Ivy? I've spent a good 2 hours today trying to use models, but I have been having the same problem that fady has had. Would it be a texture?
    Only the weak surrender.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BottingFTW View Post
    Hey bud, what would I use to detect Ivy? I've spent a good 2 hours today trying to use models, but I have been having the same problem that fady has had. Would it be a texture?
    Not possible atm. I wasn't able to incorporate it into my AIO Woodcutting with OGL alone. It's one of the few models that doesn't change in either ID or TID upon being altered.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Not possible atm. I wasn't able to incorporate it into my AIO Woodcutting with OGL alone. It's one of the few models that doesn't change in either ID or TID upon being altered.
    Thanks for the heads up. I was convinced it was me. Is it possible with colour only? I need to press on with making a script. 7 days before I'm back to work.
    Only the weak surrender.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

@Clarity;

I have been having an issue with this, I believe likely due to resolution settings.

4K resolution is a minimum of 3840/2160 but I'm running on a mac 15" retina screen (2880/1800).

I can't seem to figure out the right scaling amount. Any advice?

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the bank View Post
    @Clarity;

I have been having an issue with this, I believe likely due to resolution settings.

4K resolution is a minimum of 3840/2160 but I'm running on a mac 15" retina screen (2880/1800).

I can't seem to figure out the right scaling amount. Any advice?
    Select your SMART client as a target in Simba (the 800x600 game area). Mouse over the bottom right point to get the real X or Y shown in Simba's coordinate display at the bottom. My real X, for example, was 533. 800/533 = 1.5 approx (150%) which was my ratio.

Also, stay tuned for an update, I've confirmed that this is broken for old school layout. Sorry!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

ids.pngNo idea why but from this morning the tool isn't discarding the Model ID's I determine. Thus I'm unable to get any ID's.
    Only the weak surrender.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mar-TINO View Post
    ids.pngNo idea why but from this morning the tool isn't discarding the Model ID's I determine. Thus I'm unable to get any ID's.
    The tool does not alter the plugin debugging (green digits). That is coming in a future update. The discard arrays affect whether an ID will be highlighted or not.

In my current, WIP version of the plugin, you are able to do things like:

Simba Code:
    ogl.setHiddenIDs([128932, 38293892, 182193]);

which will directly affect the plugin debugging.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    42 Post(s)

The tool does not alter the plugin debugging (green digits). That is coming in a future update. The discard arrays affect whether an ID will be highlighted or not.

In my current, WIP version of the plugin, you are able to do things like:

Simba Code:
    ogl.setHiddenIDs([128932, 38293892, 182193]);

which will directly affect the plugin debugging.
    That sounds awesome! Just curious... How long have you been developing this tool? Also in future will you be adding Antiban to OGL? I'm struggling implementing it into scripts.
    Only the weak surrender.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

Anti-ban, IMO, is up to the scripters and the users. If we added even the best anti-ban, once enough people use it it will still generate a pattern.

If you want anti-ban in your scripts, randomize click positions, delays in right clicking, custom breaks that no one else will have, camera rotation, simulated fatigue (script performs slower over time), etc.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

I used to be very, very pro-biometrics and pro-intense antiban. I've been running scripts for years with minimal antiban and a teleporting mouse and have never been banned, so I don't prioritize it too much. I agree it is more of a scripting element than an include element.

I do randomize time between clicks and click locations, as well as using completely different interface layouts for each account. I've felt for awhile that using an "official" or standard botting layout is just helping to create a giant detectable pattern.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

Are those options all/trk in the new version cause I have to use the old version cause the one in op isn't complete, did you only put part of the script there?

Even with the old version, I still can't get the id's of monsters to fight, I can easily get the ones of stationary objects/items, but moving monsters I'm having trouble, using ross's combat script and Idk how to get the ids of monsters using this highlight script.

Edit: Nvm, I didn't see you had to scroll down as rest of code is there, script helped a lot thanks so much.
    Last edited by scar_operater; 03-27-2016 at 11:37 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information