Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [SRL-6] Fady's AIO Portable-O-Matic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Burthorpe bank is pretty buggy, won't click on bank without first zooming out and then after about 200 pots it runs off. Anyone know how to fix it?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ilurvdacake View Post
    Burthorpe bank is pretty buggy, won't click on bank without first zooming out and then after about 200 pots it runs off. Anyone know how to fix it?
    Hi, thank you for posting your bug report. Can you uncheck disable SRL and Script Debug then try to recreate the bug and post a big chunk of what the debug box shows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fady View Post
    Hi, thank you for posting your bug report. Can you uncheck disable SRL and Script Debug then try to recreate the bug and post a big chunk of what the debug box shows.
    Ended up fixing itself,(couldn't recreate it) thanks for the reply though, managed 99 herb with this script, thanks very muchly!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

The script always gets stuck on this screen when using mills: http://prntscr.com/7kb0hm

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Releasing Version 1.2!
    Change Log:
    • Added a couple of fail-safes to help keep the script running effectively for longer. Mainly in the mills procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiiiii View Post
    The script always gets stuck on this screen when using mills: http://prntscr.com/7kb0hm
    Try using V1.2. Hopefully it should fix that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Thanks, trying it now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Releasing Version 1.2!
    Change Log:
    • Added a couple of fail-safes to help keep the script running effectively for longer. Mainly in the mills procedure.

Try using V1.2. Hopefully it should fix that.
    1.2 doesn't seem to automatically zoom in at the start, whereas 1.1 does. Not sure if it's intended

It also has an issue with accidentally clicking on the Donnie NPC at CA (http://prntscr.com/7kd03n), as well as getting stuck every ~3-5 tries. The failsafe works, but these still slow down the script.
    Last edited by Xiiiii; 06-23-2015 at 02:16 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

1.2 doesn't seem to automatically zoom in at the start, whereas 1.1 does. Not sure if it's intended

It also has an issue with accidentally clicking on the Donnie NPC at CA (http://prntscr.com/7kd03n), as well as getting stuck every ~3-5 tries. The failsafe works, but these still slow down the script.
    for the zoom in thing. I had that disabled because I'm always zoomed in anyway and i forgot to change it for the public release. go down to line 609 and remove the "//" from infront of mainscreen.setZoom(false); that should fix that, or just download the ReUploaded V1.2. As for Donnie, I have not been able to figure out a way to avoid that yet, sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

for the zoom in thing. I had that disabled because I'm always zoomed in anyway and i forgot to change it for the public release. go down to line 609 and remove the "//" from infront of mainscreen.setZoom(false); that should fix that, or just download the ReUploaded V1.2. As for Donnie, I have not been able to figure out a way to avoid that yet, sorry.
    np, thanks for the script btw. Also, is there anything that can be done about it getting stuck while milling? It gets really bad occasionally (gets stuck on every second try) which slows down the script by a lot.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

np, thanks for the script btw. Also, is there anything that can be done about it getting stuck while milling? It gets really bad occasionally (gets stuck on every second try) which slows down the script by a lot.
    Can you elaborate? Where does it get stuck? And when does it click on Donnie?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Can you elaborate? Where does it get stuck? And when does it click on Donnie?
    So what happens is:
    - the script banks
    - the script clicks on the sawmill, and enters an amount
    The script then gets to the confirmation screen (yes/no), then does one of two things
    - presses yes, banks and starts again (works)
    - doesn't press anything, and gets stuck (breaks), then waits about ~30s and starts again (banks)
    I'm not sure how you'd fix this, but would it be possible to reduce the wait time before it resets?

Also the Donnie issue occurs when, while facing north at the CA bank:
    - the npc is below the chest
    - the script tries to click the lower part of the chest (the click location is close to the npc)
    - the script tries to bank using left-click (it can right-click Donnie and select the bank from the dropdown menu correctly)
    I'm not sure why this happens either, it might be because the npc staff moves, so:
    - the script detects the bank
    - the staff moves infront of the cursor
    - the script clicks what it thinks is the bank, but chocks the npc instead
    Not sure about this though

I'll try to get a screenshot of the npc when I get back

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

So what happens is:
    - the script banks
    The script then gets to the confirmation screen (yes/no), then does one of two things
    - doesn't press anything, and gets stuck (breaks), then waits about ~30s and starts again (banks)
    I'm not sure how you'd fix this, but would it be possible to reduce the wait time before it resets?

Also the Donnie issue occurs when, while facing north at the CA bank:
    - the npc is below the chest
    - the script tries to click the lower part of the chest (the click location is close to the npc)
    - the script tries to bank using left-click (it can right-click Donnie and select the bank from the dropdown menu correctly)
    I'm not sure why this happens either, it might be because the npc staff moves, so:
    - the script detects the bank
    - the staff moves infront of the cursor
    - the script clicks what it thinks is the bank, but chocks the npc instead
    Not sure about this though

I'll try to get a screenshot of the npc when I get back
    So for the first problem. The failsafe that was added was that it would keep trying to select option 1 until the conversation box closed. For some reason it doesn't seem to be detecting any of the attempts to select the first option. When this error happens, and it goes to bank afterwards. Is the preset button clicked with the mouse or with the keyboard?

As for the Donnie problem. That was a common issue with the CA location pre-release, but I had managed to work around it by having the script try to open the bank multiple times. Yes you are pretty accurate with why that would happen. Is the script not attempting to re click the bank after it has clicked donnie?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

So for the first problem. The failsafe that was added was that it would keep trying to select option 1 until the conversation box closed. For some reason it doesn't seem to be detecting any of the attempts to select the first option. When this error happens, and it goes to bank afterwards. Is the preset button clicked with the mouse or with the keyboard?

As for the Donnie problem. That was a common issue with the CA location pre-release, but I had managed to work around it by having the script try to open the bank multiple times. Yes you are pretty accurate with why that would happen. Is the script not attempting to re click the bank after it has clicked donnie?
    The preset button is clicked with the keyboard

Yeah, the Donnie fix works (clicks bank)

It might be worth mentioning that trollcrank's version doesn't get stuck. Copying his milling function into your script works fine, except for the enter issue (types in chat, which breaks hosting mode (can't place a mill while typing))

Code:
    Ingredients Processed: 81
    Processed/H: 4173
    Time Running: 1 Minute and 9 Seconds
    Breaks Taken: 0
    -- TRSBankscreen.__openChest()
    ---- isMouseOverText()
    ------ Current mouse-over text: "Use Bank chest"
    ------ Found "Use Bank" in mouse-over string: "Use Bank chest"
    ---- isMouseOverText(): True
    ---- Succesfully opened the bank
    -- TRSBankscreen.__openChest() result = true
    Successfully opened the bank!
    -- isMouseOverText()
    ---- Current mouse-over text: "Use Bank chest"
    -- isMouseOverText(): False
    -- isMouseOverText()
    ---- Current mouse-over text: "Make planks Portable sawmill"
    ---- Found "ake planks" in mouse-over string: "Make planks Portable sawmill"
    -- isMouseOverText(): True
    -- isMouseOverText()
    Found a Portable Sawmill
    -- isMouseOverText()
    Found a Portable Sawmill
    ---- TRSBankScreen._enterAmount(): result = true
    This is the code in Simba when the script is stuck.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

The preset button is clicked with the keyboard

Yeah, the Donnie fix works (clicks bank)

It might be worth mentioning that trollcrank's version doesn't get stuck. Copying his milling function into your script works fine, except for the enter issue (types in chat, which breaks hosting mode (can't place a mill while typing))

Code:
    Ingredients Processed: 81
    Processed/H: 4173
    Time Running: 1 Minute and 9 Seconds
    -- TRSBankscreen.__openChest()
    ---- isMouseOverText()
    ------ Current mouse-over text: "Use Bank chest"
    ------ Found "Use Bank" in mouse-over string: "Use Bank chest"
    ---- isMouseOverText(): True
    ---- Succesfully opened the bank
    -- TRSBankscreen.__openChest() result = true
    Successfully opened the bank!
    -- isMouseOverText()
    -- isMouseOverText(): False
    -- isMouseOverText()
    -- isMouseOverText()
    Found a Portable Sawmill
    -- isMouseOverText()
    Found a Portable Sawmill
    ---- TRSBankScreen._enterAmount(): result = true
    This is the code in Simba when the script is stuck.
    Interesting! because TrollCrank's version also uses typesend to pick the "ok" button, except his doesn't try more than once, just like mine used to be. Try commenting out line 423, and make sure your mills aren't placed in slot 1 of the action bar. Let me know if that works better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Interesting! because TrollCrank's version also uses typesend to pick the "ok" button, except his doesn't try more than once, just like mine used to be. Try commenting out line 423, and make sure your mills aren't placed in slot 1 of the action bar. Let me know if that works better.
    Commented out the line, and it's still broken, but in a different way.
    What used to happen:
    - the script banks
    What happens now:
    - The confirmation screen disappears, but the planks aren't made and the script gets stuck for a while.

Not sure if it's relevant, but when using v1.1 I had sawmills on '1', which caused the 'placing a sawmill' dialog to pop up in front of the confirmation dialog, which wasn't confirmed (planks weren't made) (maybe the actionbar received the '1' keypress, instead of the dialog box? idk)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Code:
    Ingredients Processed: 1431
    Processed/H: 7868
    Time Running: 10 Minutes and 54 Seconds
    making protean planks @ ca
    1B total exp progress
    875m / 1B
    120s
    113/120 Fish
    112/120 Dung

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Commented out the line, and it's still broken, but in a different way.
    What used to happen:

What happens now:
    - The confirmation screen disappears, but the planks aren't made and the script gets stuck for a while.

Not sure if it's relevant, but when using v1.1 I had sawmills on '1', which caused the 'placing a sawmill' dialog to pop up in front of the confirmation dialog, which wasn't confirmed (planks weren't made) (maybe the actionbar received the '1' keypress, instead of the dialog box? idk)
    The problem you've explained has no reason to be happening, because after commenting out that line the script should be waiting 0.2-0.5 seconds then clicking '1' on the keyboard, and that should be repeated until the conversation box is no longer open. The line that was commented out was just an extra check that the conversationbox was still open before typing '1'. The function typeSend should not be selective to a certain part of the game, it works just like pressing a button on the keyboard, in this case the button is '1'. I ran 1.2 overnight to see if I could recreate the problems you were having, but I was unable to.

Quote Originally Posted by 3zx View Post
    Code:
    Ingredients Processed: 1431
    Processed/H: 7868
    Time Running: 10 Minutes and 54 Seconds
    making protean planks @ ca
    Thanks for the progress report. I ran one overnight and I got similar-ish results. Hope you're enjoying the script.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

The problem you've explained has no reason to be happening, because after commenting out that line the script should be waiting 0.2-0.5 seconds then clicking '1' on the keyboard, and that should be repeated until the conversation box is no longer open. The line that was commented out was just an extra check that the conversationbox was still open before typing '1'. The function typeSend should not be selective to a certain part of the game, it works just like pressing a button on the keyboard, in this case the button is '1'. I ran 1.2 overnight to see if I could recreate the problems you were having, but I was unable to.

Thanks for the progress report. I ran one overnight and I got similar-ish results. Hope you're enjoying the script.

it sometimes get's stuck there for 20-30 seconds, could you add a fail safe that after 3-4 seconds it'll click the first option?

Code:
    Ingredients Processed: 35019
    Processed/H: 7525
    Time Running: 4 Hours, 39 Minutes and 12 Seconds
    Reached our To-Do goal
    Successfully executed.
    protean planks <3
    1B total exp progress
    875m / 1B
    120s
    113/120 Fish
    112/120 Dung

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

it sometimes get's stuck there for 20-30 seconds, could you add a fail safe that after 3-4 seconds it'll click the first option?

Code:
    Ingredients Processed: 35019
    Processed/H: 7525
    Time Running: 4 Hours, 39 Minutes and 12 Seconds
    Reached our To-Do goal
    Successfully executed.
    protean planks <3
    Sorry for the late reply, there is already a fail safe in place that chooses the first option every 0.2-0.5 seconds as long as the conversation box is open. I can't think of a reason why this problem would be happening. I'll try to see what can be causing this for you guys later today, and hopefully come back with a response

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Sorry for the late reply, there is already a fail safe in place that chooses the first option every 0.2-0.5 seconds as long as the conversation box is open. I can't think of a reason why this problem would be happening. I'll try to see what can be causing this for you guys later today, and hopefully come back with a response
    oh, so far haven't noticed that failsafe in action, anyway still a good thing that you responded even though it was a bit late
    1B total exp progress
    875m / 1B
    120s
    113/120 Fish
    112/120 Dung

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

After it enters the amount of planks to be made, it has to type 1 to say ok to the cost of each. This interface sometimes lags and 1 is entered before the interface appears. This causes for no logs to be made into planks and re-banks. Is there a way to delay this so that it can give ample time for the interface to appear?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Releasing V1.3:
    Change Log:
    • Fixed a bug which caused the mills procedure to fail.
    • Removed around 1-1.5 seconds from each cycle. Should give slightly better progress reports now.
    • Fixed an error where a failed attempt at making stuff, would still cause an increase in the progress report.
    • Added more detailed script debugging to make it easier for me to diagnose problems in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by drew3170 View Post
    After it enters the amount of planks to be made, it has to type 1 to say ok to the cost of each. This interface sometimes lags and 1 is entered before the interface appears. This causes for no logs to be made into planks and re-banks. Is there a way to delay this so that it can give ample time for the interface to appear?
    Thank you for being specific with your bug report, this has led me to the cause of the problem.

oh, so far haven't noticed that failsafe in action, anyway still a good thing that you responded even though it was a bit late
    SNIP
    So while making this script when in testing phase, I discovered that the "Enter Amount" dialog box, was NOT detected by conversationBox.isOpen. It turns out that the reason it wasn't detected was because the bounds for the conversation box were not set yet. However, after the script detects and interacts with a proper conversation box, like the one to confirm the money, the bounds for the conversation box are set, and the "Enter Amount" dialog box will start to give a true result for conversationBox.isOpen!!! This caused the script to start sending key click too early, and messing up with the flow of the script. I have added some extra wait time between the two dialog boxes, hopefully that should fix it for you guys.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Is there a way to stop the characters from moving from their spots? Since they only need one pixel next to them and the bank chest, there is no reason for them to walk / run away. Thus is there any reason to freeze their position to the tile they are on?

Lastly I am having a bug whereby the screen stops on the preset, due to the new bank buttons I think. Fix? I've updated SRL but still same issue

Thank you

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

This is the code from when it fails on the preset screen.

Preset Loaded Successfully
    -- TRSGameTabs.openTab(2)
    ---- Opening tab via gametab navigation bar
    -- TRSGameTabs.openTab(2): result = False
    Failed to withdraw enough items
    -- Succesfully freed SMART[1916]
    -- Freeing gametabs bitmaps...
    Successfully executed.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Releasing V1.3:
    Change Log:
    • Fixed a bug which caused the mills procedure to fail.
    • Removed around 1-1.5 seconds from each cycle. Should give slightly better progress reports now.
    • Fixed an error where a failed attempt at making stuff, would still cause an increase in the progress report.
    • Added more detailed script debugging to make it easier for me to diagnose problems in the future.

Thank you for being specific with your bug report, this has led me to the cause of the problem.

So while making this script when in testing phase, I discovered that the "Enter Amount" dialog box, was NOT detected by conversationBox.isOpen. It turns out that the reason it wasn't detected was because the bounds for the conversation box were not set yet. However, after the script detects and interacts with a proper conversation box, like the one to confirm the money, the bounds for the conversation box are set, and the "Enter Amount" dialog box will start to give a true result for conversationBox.isOpen!!! This caused the script to start sending key click too early, and messing up with the flow of the script. I have added some extra wait time between the two dialog boxes, hopefully that should fix it for you guys.
    time to test it out

EDIT: ran it for 4 minutes now, any of the previous bugs so far didn't happen

Code:
    Ingredients Processed: 621
    Processed/H: 8908
    Time Running: 4 Minutes and 10 Seconds
    1B total exp progress
    875m / 1B
    120s
    113/120 Fish
    112/120 Dung

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information