Thread: Ranged Guild Script

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Smile Ranged Guild Script

Name - RangedGuild
    What does the script do? and Where does it do it? - Talks to the competition judge to purchase bronze arrows, then lines up screen and fires at targets until all 10 are shot. Rinse and repeat. All that is needed are highest level bow you can use with accurate setting selected, and a stack of gold as each competition entry costs 100-200gp.
    What does the script achieve? Collects archery tickets and levels your ranged skill at anywhere from 15-30k an hour.
    f2p/p2p? any other level / skill / quest requirements? P2P I do not think there are any other skills except to get into the ranged guild itself.
    Do you have an account with these requirements you could lend to a dev? Of course!
    Difficulty... (Easy/Medium/Hard)

I'd say easy-medium but I am not a scripter yet so I do not know. (I hope to learn though!)

Please keep reading below

------------

Hello!

I have been scouring the internet, these forums, and everything else trying to find a solid working 07 RS ranged guild script! I have had 0 luck and figured this would be my last shot.

If any of you are familiar with Davi's script, it runs and will work for a little bit but usually stops working after 2-20 minutes. I have contacted him in an attempt to either get him to fix it or to get his permission to post his script here for fixing. I have received no response, and figured I would go ahead and post this here in the mean time.

07 RS is severely lacking a working/reliable ranged guild script. I feel like it's pretty straightforward, and was thinking of learning how to script just to make/help a new ranged guild script.

Is anyone willing to collab on this or anything?

Here is a link to the current ranged guild script. As you can see on the last pages I was trying to help the script owner, but I am not sure if he is active anymore. Anyway, let me know what you guys think! And thank you for your time!

Davis Ranger: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112981
    Last edited by captainblast; 06-23-2015 at 06:58 PM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

I remember writing this up, didn't take long. Only thing that would cause it to stop were the randoms. Unless they have taken those out?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by P1nky View Post
    I remember writing this up, didn't take long. Only thing that would cause it to stop were the randoms. Unless they have taken those out?
    They're gone, rehomed and dead
    #slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will build a wall
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    They're gone, rehomed and dead
    Like gone gone? How come do I not see tons of releases and long proggies!?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

They're optional now. You can dismiss a random, since they only come up and say "H-hey, b-buddy. Wanna p-play a game? No? Oh, OK."
    I've seen tons of long proggies in ineedbots' thread and I've had a few long ones with elfyyy's pc script. Never saved the pc ones though, afaik.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

I've gotten 30h proggies with Ineedbot's fisher

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

All randoms can be dismissed now by simply right clicking and clicking dismiss. Or if you ignore them they automatically dissapear after 30 seconds or so. It's still good to dismiss them as anti ban support but either way. Long proggies are possible just comes down to the script, then the person taking time to upload etc. I was thinking of uploading some of hoodz fighter.

If you wrote one up man or even fixed Davi's I would be so grateful, I even have an 07 Rs members account you can use (it's my main but I dont mind).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Davi made one im pretty sure. Its not aweful, probably needs a bit of touching up but other than that its good. all you need to fix is the random movements and what not since the screen get outs of sync but yet again is a really easy fix, couple of lines.

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112981

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by superfonz View Post
    Davi made one im pretty sure. Its not aweful, probably needs a bit of touching up but other than that its good. all you need to fix is the random movements and what not since the screen get outs of sync but yet again is a really easy fix, couple of lines.

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112981

Yes, this is the original script I was talking about. Thank you for that. I will need to look through the code, I have never coded before, do you think a beginner noob like me could fix it? I have attempted to contact Davi to fix it but he seems to be away currently.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
    Last edited by captainblast; 06-24-2015 at 03:39 AM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

PM me you account information, I'll go ahead and take a shot at it. Btw just leave some $ and a bow in the invo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by captainblast View Post
    Yes, this is the original script I was talking about. Thank you for that. I will need to look through the code, I have never coded before, do you think a beginner noob like me could fix it? I have attempted to contact Davi to fix it but he seems to be away currently.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
    https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111555

that will probably help and I have fixed it, its just a couple lines on the anti ban and instead of the screen going a randomrange 0-X, have it go between 2 points, like 40, 80 its not hard.

I looked at the code and its really just line 392 and 393, delete 392 and make mess around with the randomrange,in 393

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

PM me you account information, I'll go ahead and take a shot at it. Btw just leave some $ and a bow in the invo.
    Your inbox is full silly! I tried sending a PM and said I can't until you delete some

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111555

that will probably help and I have fixed it, its just a couple lines on the anti ban and instead of the screen going a randomrange 0-X, have it go between 2 points, like 40, 80 its not hard.

I looked at the code and its really just line 392 and 393, delete 392 and make mess around with the randomrange,in 393

Thanks man, I will look it over and try to fix it myself. Do you mind if I pm you if I get stuck or stumped? As you said, if its easy I should be able to figure it out.

Thank you

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by captainblast View Post
    Your inbox is full silly! I tried sending a PM and said I can't until you delete some

Thanks man, I will look it over and try to fix it myself. Do you mind if I pm you if I get stuck or stumped? As you said, if its easy I should be able to figure it out.

Thank you
    Lol woops, just deleted some. I will work on it this weekend so tomorrow or sunday, I'll keep you updated.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Thanks man! I appreciate it. I'll PM you now. Ill leave money, a bow, and all that for you.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

@captainblast; Is the version I gave you running fine? I felt like there is a lot of room for improvements (faster detection/Human-Like) I but didn't have time to make them this morning. (had to rush to work).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

@captainblast; Is the version I gave you running fine? I felt like there is a lot of room for improvements (faster detection/Human-Like) I but didn't have time to make them this morning. (had to rush to work).
    P1nky, your message inbox is full again mate, I cant send you anymore PM's again lol.

Script is running good managed to get a 2 hour run last night, I sent most the details in the PM I sent you earlier. After getting passed that error every 5-25 mins it holds up pretty good! Any other improvements you are willing to make would be awesome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Would you mind sharing this as well?

I'm curious to compare the two scripts and see what you've updated.

Thread Information