Thread: multiple rsps clients - 1 mouse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default multiple rsps clients - 1 mouse

hello everyone,

i was wondering if it's possible to run multiple rsps clients and to control all of them with a single mouse
    --> the idea is like to login with 5 or n different accs and control them simultaneously with a we can call it master client , where we move our mouse and on all the other clients (slaves) "a" mouse is moving and clicking the same as on the master client.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

If you are able to load the applet inside SMART, you could write a script that copies the real mouse's movements.

Not sure about clicks -- I don't know if Simba can detect the real mouse clicking or not. You could script a function that makes your scripts click their mice in response to key events, though.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

That sounds hillarious... First off youd notice 5 players doing the same thing all following and doing exact what there doing... Second off it hilarious, a bot train. There could be a lag issue between accounts so it may not run but sounds like a fun way to get spotted that your a bot

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Turpinator View Post
    this is what im hearing...
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Multiboxing
    same
    in which case simba+smart latency would cause problems.. just use any wow multiboxing client lol.. gl following yourself without being able to type /follow user though
    The only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position.

You can contact me via matrix protocol: @grats:grats.win or you can email me at the same domain, any user/email address.

Thread Information