Thread: HyperTabs

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

Default HyperTabs

After trying to use/modify Ashamans tab maker I decided I would try and write my own instead. I did refer to his script for ideas and took little snippets for the conversation box - helping me learn, so thank you @Ashaman88.

The colors are for a normal butler but I have put the const at the top so just change them if you are using demon butler or it cannot find the normal one.

Setup with camera zoomed in slightly and the butler next to you, fill in the form for noted clay position and the position of the tablet in the production screen.

If you feel I can add anything else or change it in any way please let me know.

Known Bugs
    • Sometimes clicks on the noted clay after sending the butler for more, this only happens after he has been paid, trying to find a work around for when this happens without adding unnecessary code

Progress Report:
    HyperTabs V1.0
    Time Running: 11 Hours, 17 Minutes and 25 Seconds
    Tabs Made: 8000 p/h: 709

HyperTabs V1.0
    Time Running: 8 Hours, 41 Minutes and 50 Seconds
    Tabs Made: 6100 p/h: 701

Changelog
    • I uploaded an amended version but it's only incase the other doesn't work in your POH as I had a few issues
    • V1.1 Contains a basic paint and also a failsafe for if it clicks the altar with no clay in the inventory
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by GetHyper; 07-13-2015 at 07:02 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

Progress reports were 2 different instances, I'm happy enough with it.

Going to create an actual progress paint I think, haven't played with those yet.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Nice release, short and sweet! Your code is definitely improving If you have any questions about making paints, check this out: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110720
    Thank you very much Clarity .
    Shall take a look tomorrow after work, better sort out my photoshop skills - or lack of.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GetHyper View Post
    Thank you very much Clarity .
    Shall take a look tomorrow after work, better sort out my photoshop skills - or lack of.
    If Clarity hadn't linked to his guide, then I would have. It's genuinely helpful -- and worry not about lack of graphic design skills. I have none to speak of, and managed to create iOak's proggy image using Clarity's guide.

OT gratz on the release!
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it Doesn't work for me. :/
    It is logging in and after that it isn't doing anything.

Thread Information